just did my first ever ventro glute injection

Roidcel

Hi im new to gear and im currently running a baby cycle of 250 mg test e a week, last Wednesday i did my first ever injection at the left delt, it went good no infection pip was kinda bad popped an advil and i was fine. i just did a VG injection and tbh i mightve messed it up, the soreness is starting to kick in. anything I can learn and watch out for?

Proud of you OP for popping your gear cherry.

Soreness is to be expected when pinning a muscle for the first time. Completely normal.

Massage and heat the area to spread the oil around and reduce soreness. There's also plenty of pictures/guides on how/where to pin a certain area

bro i cant even walk rn lmao i popped an ibuprofen.
also just to clarify is PIP just the pain right after the injections or the soreness too?
Both. Can last a few days when you first start. It should get better over time.

Get a massage gun and a heating pad. It'll make your life easier

na im like that bro ill be fine ;) jp, but my shoulder has healed up from the first/ most recent injection. i should be fine but i believe the test i have rn its just shit and underdosed, got it off naps:confused: if i actually had a good source i could determine if its me or the gear or both

na im like that bro ill be fine ;) jp, but my shoulder has healed up from the first/ most recent injection. i should be fine but i believe the test i have rn its just shit and underdosed, got it off naps:confused: if i actually had a good source i could determine if its me or the gear or both
Seen a lot of reports of naps peddling bunk/underdosed gear (been like this for close to a decade, the reports of bunk/underdosed gear). Plenty of better sources to choose from idk why people still use them.

I'm sure Ghoul will be in here shortly to defend napsgears honor though

What test did you buy?

Feels reports aren’t valid and definitely not from someone who’s on their first cycle.
wym feels reports arent valid and def not from someone of their first cycle? u talking about me? if so i def am bro im 18 just been doing research. I have geneza pharma test e 250, and im pretty sure its dogshit, i felt my nuts turn back on right before todays pin

Seen a lot of reports of naps peddling bunk/underdosed gear (been like this for close to a decade, the reports of bunk/underdosed gear). Plenty of better sources to choose from idk why people still use them.

na bro ghoul basically told me naps has some legit pharmas, and told me to check out Generic Asia, but those prices are so cheap i believe its too good to be true, they could just be faking their lab tests

wym feels reports arent valid and def not from someone of their first cycle? u talking about me? if so i def am bro im 18 just been doing research. I have geneza pharma test e 250, and im pretty sure its dogshit, i felt my nuts turn back on right before todays pin
18??!?! Go back and train natty for 10 more years, unless you actually have low test you don't belong on it at this age, imo. Also you have way more research to do or you probably wouldn't have bought from naps or test e for your first cycle.

Considering Naps doesn't make anything, everything is dropshipped, maybe knowing the brand might be useful?

Who's "bunk" is it? Pharmaqo? Dragon? Ultima? You know, the brands Meso prominently advertises....

As we all know, injecting for the first time, and not "feeling it" is a a sure sign of gear being under dosed. Ask KoreanGuy.

Last edited:
18??!?! Go back and train natty for 10 more years, unless you actually have low test you don't belong on it at this age, imo. Also you have way more research to do or you probably wouldn't have bought from naps or test e for your first cycle.
its hard to find a safe source, everyone is gatekeeping so. and i do have low test at 18. im mainly doing a baby cycle rn to see what i can do in the future, the only reason why i am doing a cycle is because i have back surgery in october and will be out for 6 months so fuck it

First big mistake at 18...

Edit:
What's next, you gonna have children soon too?
bro im going to have kids lmao on on hcg with 250 mgs of test bro:p you act like i just ran tren or sum shit, i know kids who ran rad 140 at my school with no pct and are fine after a little while, i have all the pct shit, it will be an ez pct because of this baby ass dose for 12 weeks