just did my first ever ventro glute injection

Vg is my favorite spot to inject. The muscle can hold a lot of oil too. Usually do 3ccs. Just make sure you hit the right area . One time I couldnt walk for a week but I injected in the wrong area. Other 99% times that I injected was pain free.

Vg is my favorite spot to inject. The muscle can hold a lot of oil too. Usually do 3ccs. Just make sure you hit the right area . One time I couldnt walk for a week but I injected in the wrong area. Other 99% times that I injected was pain free.
yea that was my first time and i didnt even realize i stuck myself, i mightve missed the muscle but shit gotta practice

yea that was my first time and i didnt even realize i stuck myself, i mightve missed the muscle but shit gotta practice
Lay on side and lift leg up while feeling the ventro glute muscle. That's the area you want to hit but aim for the middle part. Careful not to move it around and after you inject all the oil keep the needle in there to prevent oil from leaking subq(let it absorb )

Should help. Maybe heat slightly before going in.

But it could also be virgin pip.

Lay on side and lift leg up while feeling the ventro glute muscle. That's the area you want to hit but aim for the middle part. Careful not to move it around and after you inject all the oil keep the needle in there to prevent oil from leaking subq(let it absorb )

Should help. Maybe heat slightly before going in.

But it could also be virgin pip.
yea def because for about 3 hours after it didnt hurt, the soreness just kicked in, def because it lost its virginity

Impossible to miss a muscle there. What the VG site actually is is where three muscles overlap and the body fat is relatively low. It’s by far the best injection site. Easy access and no pain.

yea your going to have another brother :eek:
Careful little man. When you come off your dick ain't gonna work and you will not have any motivation to go to the gym. The sooner you quit now the more chance of recovering faster you have. This game is not for boys like you. Think about it.

Careful little man. When you come off your dick ain't gonna work and you will not have any motivation to go to the gym. The sooner you quit now the more chance of recovering faster you have. This game is not for boys like you. Think about it.
my dick didnt work before lmao, i know kids and parents and friends who have all ran test at my age and were fine bro. its fucking 250 mg of test, for 12 weeks, i have low test already i needed this. i can finally wake up in the morning and go to sleep, no brain fog, no depression, hot flashes, moodiness. i feel so good for once in my life. i can still have kids. and i can def get my dick to work once i pct and use HCG to actually make my dick work. thanks fo yo input but yea this dose is very beneficial

my dick didnt work before lmao, i know kids and parents and friends who have all ran test at my age and were fine bro. its fucking 250 mg of test, for 12 weeks, i have low test already i needed this. i can finally wake up in the morning and go to sleep, no brain fog, no depression, hot flashes, moodiness. i feel so good for once in my life. i can still have kids. and i can def get my dick to work once i pct and use HCG to actually make my dick work. thanks fo yo input but yea this dose is very beneficial
If you need trt why would you be at 250mg, which is 100% a cycle not trt. Also why not consult a doctor about it first, and why in the frick would you pct and cycle off after 12 weeks if you have an actual need for it. Again, get off the drugs, and do some research instead of trying to justify your use with a poor excuse.

If you need trt why would you be at 250mg, which is 100% a cycle not trt. Also why not consult a doctor about it first, and why in the frick would you pct and cycle off after 12 weeks if you have an actual need for it. Again, get off the drugs, and do some research instead of trying to justify your use with a poor excuse.

What do you use as justification for steroid use?

You use 500mg / wk doses of Test, and stack with other compounds. What's the medically necessary purpose of that?

You use 500mg / wk doses of Test, and stack with other compounds. What's the medically necessary purpose of that?
Since you've looked through my post history, I'm sure you must have noticed I never once claimed I needed 500mg for a trt dose to get a boner.

Since you've looked through my post history, I'm sure you must have noticed I never once claimed I needed 500mg for a trt dose to get a boner.

"Justification" for using steroids isn't really something most of us are in a position to toss around here.

I only looked before commenting because there are a tiny number of genuinely non-steroid users floating around MESO, and I wasn't familiar with you. I'm definately not criticizing you for using gear.

Seeing a doc for the other issues may be a better path, but honestly, most medical providers only know how to add more time to life, not how to add more life to time, which test can definately do as you age.

"Justification" for using steroids isn't really something most of us are in a position to toss around here.

I only looked before commenting because there are a tiny number of genuinely non-steroid users floating around MESO, and I wasn't familiar with you. I'm definately not criticizing you for using gear.

Seeing a doc for the other issues may be a better path, but honestly, most medical providers only know how to add more time to life, not how to add more life to time, which test can definately do as you age.
I'm in no way attempting to justify my position on steroid use. I just see an 18 year old kid living a bit fast and loose. I'm not judging him but for a harm reduction stance, he should get some more research in. He's a bit young to even be messing with his hormones but if he's going to he should at least be more knowledgeable on some basic things.

You're way too young for aas! Here's my son at 16 gear free and he has no plans to start. Build your base first. Maybe when you're 25 and you've been training and learning you can come back and consider your options.
Not bad for 16 and this is just from running daily. You CAN achieve mass it just takes time. But time equals much needed maturation of both mind and body.

Attachments

• received_3287147528053881.jpeg
    received_3287147528053881.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 19
But if you just completely disregard everyone's advice I have a question. Are you sure you injected the correct location?
As you build mass the vg and size of the vg should start to look over developed. Mine looks ridiculous and I couldn't miss if I tried. You might want to consider different injection sights. 250mg test is what, 1cc? This shouldn't be an issue for most locations.
Put down the toilet lid and sit down (naked of course). The vg should be very obvious if you're a big enough guy (kid really). No disrespect

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830_181957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230830_181957_Chrome.jpg
    770.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
im pcting because i have scoilosis surgery in october and will be out of the gym for 6 months, and you cant have AAS in your system. and i dont have to justify nothing to u lil bro

exactly im legit just doing this before i have surgery and will be out for 6 months. bros over here blasting roids and shitting on me for doing a lil bit of test, like gtfo

I'm in no way attempting to justify my position on steroid use. I just see an 18 year old kid living a bit fast and loose. I'm not judging him but for a harm reduction stance, he should get some more research in. He's a bit young to even be messing with his hormones but if he's going to he should at least be more knowledgeable on some basic things.
bro my hormones are already fucked im not going to go into depth but im basically hypogonadal. yea i might be to young but i know people and kits and parents who have all taken test at my age and were perfectly fine because they pctd. yea they def felt like shit for a min but they were fine and have kids. the thing is when i hop off i will feel like shit but it wont be that bad because ive always felt like shit. so basically it doesnt matter.

im pcting because i have scoilosis surgery in october and will be out of the gym for 6 months, and you cant have AAS in your system. and i dont have to justify nothing to u lil bro
By the way your responding to everyone I'm starting to think you're younger than 18?

But if you just completely disregard everyone's advice I have a question. Are you sure you injected the correct location?
As you build mass the vg and size of the vg should start to look over developed. Mine looks ridiculous and I couldn't miss if I tried. You might want to consider different injection sights. 250mg test is what, 1cc? This shouldn't be an issue for most locations.
Put down the toilet lid and sit down (naked of course). The vg should be very obvious if you're a big enough guy (kid really). No disrespect
alright im going to try that tmr, i was watching youtube vids and they gave the stand on one leg method.

Sponsors

Latest posts