just did my first ever ventro glute injection

im pcting because i have scoilosis surgery in october and will be out of the gym for 6 months, and you cant have AAS in your system. and i dont have to justify nothing to u lil bro
Why can't you be on trt during surgery? Most males have testosterone in their body's naturally at trt levels. Do they suppress their natural test levels before surgery? I think you'd be fine at trt levels. May actually help you heal faster.

A lot of what your throwing out there isn't making much sense to us. Seems like you're not as educated on aas as you are trying to sound.

Why can't you be on trt during surgery? Most males have testosterone in their body's naturally at trt levels. Do they suppress their natural test levels before surgery? I think you'd be fine at trt levels. May actually help you heal faster.

A lot of what your throwing out there isn't making much sense to us. Seems like you're not as educated on aas as you are trying to sound.
because of the anesthesia and shit, cant even have nicotine in your system, or else I would still do trt with HCG

By the way your responding to everyone I'm starting to think you're younger than 18?
Don't bother man. This little maggot got everyone in to this this pointless discussion. You have been here for a while, don't you see the patern? There was/is countless threads like this one trolling everyone around.

Don't bother man. This little maggot got everyone in to this this pointless discussion. You have been here for a while, don't you see the patern? There was/is countless threads like this one trolling everyone around.
lmao its so funny bro

ay yall started hopping on my dick first. dont come on this forum tryna come at me

No need to worry he had a friend who has taken rad 140, and his mom is on tren. He's basically an expert at this point. A little hcg will reverse everything anyways.
Oh phew thank the lord he's in good hands. Rad140 definitely for the experienced only, usually people end up going back to aas afyer feeling the power. Thankfully he has BigClitCathy420 as a mother leading the way. A few well placed fupa injections to make sure he can hold that big 250 and a consistent 30 minutes after school in the weight room and he'll be on track with Sam Sulek and the Tren Twins. I can wipe the sweat off my brow now. Thank you!

Oh phew thank the lord he's in good hands. Rad140 definitely for the experienced only, usually people end up going back to aas afyer feeling the power. Thankfully he has BigClitCathy420 as a mother leading the way. A few well placed fupa injections to make sure he can hold that big 250 and a consistent 30 minutes after school in the weight room and he'll be on track with Sam Sulek and the Tren Twins. I can wipe the sweat off my brow now. Thank you!
I hope he starts a podcast soon, so we can all have the knowledge he's obtained through all his experiences with aas.

I hope he starts a podcast soon, so we can all have the knowledge he's obtained through all his experiences with aas.
*insert high pitched coach greg voice*

"Like, comment, subscribe! Don't forget to hit the link in my bio to sign up for my 1 week diet and training plan for free and download my best selling mitochondrial health book."

Last edited:
Ive been pinning for well over a decade of my life. Still to this day cannot bring myself to pin a glute. It just feels awkward to angle it that way.

Quads, delts, and sub q all day.

Back