JY Pharma

Just placed an order with a friend and will be sending some samples to Jano for testing. Will report back on speed of tracking and shipments.

Communication on price list and ordering was quick and responsive to any questions.
I'll keep an eye out for that here or the discord, thanks!
-Trey

#1: Can we get a full price list via whatsapp ?
#2: is Testo Propionat with 200 or 250 mg/ml really possible (question @ our homebrewers) ? Bcuz JY sell it.
Yes. Plenty of labs have offered 200mg/ml TP before & there’s even a patent application for 400mg/ml prop, although it uses exotic solvents not usually seen in AAS products.

Now whether it’s a good idea to inject 200m/ml TP is another matter. Personally I don’t even see the point of such a product, but each to their own.

Now whether it’s a good idea to inject 200m/ml TP is another matter. Personally I don’t even see the point of such a product, but each to their own.

Maybe for people who prefer smaller injection volumes. You could TRT dose that with less than 100 uL/d.

Maybe for people who prefer smaller injection volumes. You could TRT dose that with less than 100 uL/d.
True & I’ve taken that into consideration with my position on such high dosed products, but I really don’t understand why some are obsessed with limiting oil volume to the nth degree as would be the case here. This is totally independent of the fact that you can all but guarantee that 200mg/ml is going to be a right bastard for PIP for the vast majority, regardless of oil volume or whether it’s subq or IM.

Personally I’ve known lots of guys IRL / online try 200mg/ml TP because it usually works out far cheaper than 100mg/ml, but every single one of them had regretted it & they’ve either ended up binning it or diluting it with other oils, which defeats the entire purpose of it really.

Still, if guys want to try it, that’s their prerogative & I’d never flame anyone for doing so, nor criticise a source for offering it …. As long as they don’t claim it’s PIP free for most, which some have done in the past, or argued that people need to “man up” etc.

I've only been able to get this high using standard MCT w/ high levels of BB. Like 23-25% are you saying youve brewed these this high with lower BB concentrations?
I’ve brewed Test E 500 24% GSO and BU 500 23% GSO
E has slight PIP I suspect that’s the raw and nothing to do with the BB.
BU smooth as butter no pip

I’ve brewed Test E 500 24% GSO and BU 500 23% GSO
E has slight PIP I suspect that’s the raw and nothing to do with the BB.
BU smooth as butter no pip
I may just be overly sensitive to bb. I cant really tolerate over 20% I get almost a flu like symptom or even as though I'm trying to fight an infection. I prefer MCT, mig or fractioned c8 and half the bb if I can help it.

Yes. Plenty of labs have offered 200mg/ml TP before & there’s even a patent application for 400mg/ml prop, although it uses exotic solvents not usually seen in AAS products.

I already know Testo Pro with 150mg/ml and it crashed after every warming. It was annoying but i luv high dosed stuff bcuz of the low inject volume.
But until now, i didn't trust this source

I have been getting responses to my emails in less than an hour every time. Today I received an email response at 1:04pm EST for an email I sent at 12:33pm.
Rock on!! Yeah they have an awsome list... I want to try them out but I gotta quit buying gear for now. Just got to much.

Rock on!! Yeah they have an awsome list... I want to try them out but I gotta quit buying gear for now. Just got to much.
I think I'm about at that point. I have a year's worth of most stuff I use and close to 2 years on a few things. Most groups Im in recommend keeping a few years worth but kinda seems like an overkill. How much do you keep on hand?