JY Pharma

I have been getting responses to my emails in less than an hour every time. Today I received an email response at 1:04pm EST for an email I sent at 12:33pm.
Same here. They are quick to respond via email. We are planning a bit of testing on the testing discord servers for them. Prices are competitive with a nice smorgasbord of oils n shit.

I think I'm about at that point. I have a year's worth of most stuff I use and close to 2 years on a few things. Most groups Im in recommend keeping a few years worth but kinda seems like an overkill. How much do you keep on hand?
I really couldnt tell how long.. a while. I know I have over 100 vials of oil. I really need to spend a little more o. Testing a couple of things before I buy anymore.

Same here. They are quick to respond via email. We are planning a bit of testing on the testing discord servers for them. Prices are competitive with a nice smorgasbord of oils n shit.
Do you mind sharing your results once done? I would be willing to join your group and chip in if that's required.

Then buy from a regular tested domestic source.

Or buy it and test it yourself.
I really don’t see why you negged him for asking the vendor to do more testing, considering that @Millard had specifically requested members to do exactly that:

The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.
Encouraging members to test products themselves is one thing (& something I support), but I don’t agree with criticising those who don’t. Let’s keep in mind here, the majority of your testing contributions were made when you was a public source advertising your wares on Meso & your testing most certainly helped you sell more.

You might also want to keep up n mind that not everyone has $200 ish spare to pay for testing. I’m sure some smartarse will debate making a post about such people should work harder, get a better paid job etc, but that really isn’t an option for some.

I really don’t see why you negged him for asking the vendor to do more testing, considering that @Millard had specifically requested members to do exactly that:

Encouraging members to test products themselves is one thing (& something I support), but I don’t agree with criticising those who don’t. Let’s keep in mind here, the majority of your testing contributions were made when you was a public source advertising your wares on Meso & your testing most certainly helped you sell more.

You might also want to keep up n mind that not everyone has $200 ish spare to pay for testing. I’m sure some smartarse will debate making a post about such people should work harder, get a better paid job etc, but that really isn’t an option for some.
You are absolutely right to a degree. But at the same time if people want to buy bottom barrel gear they should also invest into testing it themselves. Most of these Chinese sources won't do it.

Do you feel that my recent sales of testing raws , hgh now is to help support a public business and pull in customers? Because it isn't.

It has come to a point where most people know "Who I was" nor do I really care at this point.

I am promoting people to brew their own gear so they don't subject themselves to having poorly brewed products or things put in there they don't want in their body.

My thing is don't trust any of these guys. Even if it tested well, who knows how the next batch is. We have seen that even with some newer domestic vendors where their batch testing don't match up to blind testing

Last edited:
@Zebedee

I think I am getting tired of people haggling these new chinese sources expecting same Quality of service from a domestic source.

Some of these younger kids thinking everything being handed to them for shit made products.

or
Its probably the 75mg of TNE comedown I did thats making me nerd rage too.

Even then, I apologize.

I am just acting like a bitch

@Zebedee

I think I am getting tired of people haggling these new chinese sources expecting same Quality of service from a domestic source.

Some of these younger kids thinking everything being handed to them for shit made products.

or
Its probably the 75mg of TNE comedown I did thats making me nerd rage too.

Even then, I apologize.

I am just acting like a bitch

I don't think what you said was unfair.

What's stopping a new source from sending a bunch of products for testing and only posting the positive results? Jano can't come to our rescue and post their negative results.

+1 for sources who offer reimbursement for blind customer testing and for the customers who do it.

What's stopping a new source from sending a bunch of products for testing and only posting the positive results? Jano can't come to our rescue and post their negative results.

+1 for sources who offer reimbursement for blind customer testing and for the customers who do it.
He has some stuff here tested.

Thread 'JY Pharma - HGH, HCG, Tirzepatide Janoshik HPLC reports.' JY Pharma - HGH, HCG, Tirzepatide Janoshik HPLC reports.

I still don't trust Chinese tabs. I may just order some of the dbol to submit for testing though

You are absolutely right to a degree. But at the same time if people want to buy bottom barrel gear they should also invest into testing it themselves. Most of these Chinese sources won't do it.

Do you feel that my recent sales of testing raws , hgh now is to help support a public business and pull in customers? Because it isn't.

It has come to a point where most people know "Who I was" nor do I really care at this point.

I am promoting people to brew their own gear so they don't subject themselves to having poorly brewed products or things put in there they don't want in their body.

My thing is don't trust any of these guys. Even if it tested well, who knows how the next batch is. We have seen that even with some newer domestic vendors where their batch testing don't match up to blind testing
I agree with you that sources need to be tested constantly to keep them honest and accurate. No source should just be trusted all the time outright. We should be randomly testing, even the sources that are considered the best because it's the best way to keep them the best.

Pressure on Chinese sources to test can have a good impact over time. QSC tests all their products now. Generic Asia tests all their products and they give store credit for customer testing. Even if it means an overall price increase, I think pushing sources to test and give credit for blind tests is a good way to go. Make it standard to play ball.

I agree that buying raws, testing them yourself, and brewing your own would be ideal. Unfortunately that's not in the cards for me at this point though.

You have and continue to do a ton of testing and it's much appreciated bro!

I think I'm about at that point. I have a year's worth of most stuff I use and close to 2 years on a few things. Most groups Im in recommend keeping a few years worth but kinda seems like an overkill. How much do you keep on hand?
I wanted to write something similar this week.
I've already asked myself this question. I could last two years.

Even then, I apologize.
Spoken like a man - respect mate.

Which is a red flag that wouldn’t appear if we only encourage members to test, rather than also badger the vendors to test too.

Totally agree, with the caveat that the vendors also need to test themselves, for the reason outlined in my previous statement.
You have and continue to do a ton of testing and it's much appreciated bro!
Also agree. Yes, as I previously stated, a lot of it was under your previous username & tied to sourcing, but you’ve kept doing it since retiring - again respect for that & for the contributions you make to the forum in general. I just happened to disagree with the position you was taking in the post of yours I originally responded too & feel it’s important for guys to realise not everyone has the spare funds to test. Aside from that, I tend to think we’re both singing from the same hymn sheet.