JY Pharma

We have Reship policy for the US and most European Union countries. For countries such as Canada and Australia, where the risk of being detained by customs is relatively high, it also have Reship, but it will be no more discounts.

We provide testing credit points (50USD) to customers who have placed orders, a total of 50 places. Post the test results here to cash in.

I still waiting 4 the first received orders from costumers from central europe!
After this i will make an test order. ;)

I really don’t see why you negged him for asking the vendor to do more testing, considering that @Millard had specifically requested members to do exactly that
I strongly encourage Members to hold all sources accountable. The best way to do that is to request, pressure, and demand (repeatedly and aggressively) that they conduct more lab testing on their products in the name of harm reduction.

I see absolutely no reason that anyone should discourage or otherwise prevent a Member from doing this under any circumstance. Anyone who defends sources against such requests is thwarting the community harm reduction efforts.

If there are any reasons, valid or not, that the source should not perform such analytical testing, the onus should be fully on the source to explain those reasons.

Sources should directly address the issue of refusing to perform lab tests (whether it's specific testing or frequency).

It is NOT the job of source sympathizers, sycophants, dickriders, etc. to defend the sources, represent the sources, or absolve the sources of any responsibility for not testing their products. Anyone who does this undermines the goals of a forum that prides itself on harm reduction.

Let’s keep in mind here, the majority of your testing contributions were made when you was a public source advertising your wares on Meso & your testing most certainly helped you sell more.

Sources who extensively test their products provide a valuable harm reduction service. It's not nearly as valuable as independent member testing but does help hold them accountable.

But make no mistake, sources who lab test their products are doing so due to marketing pressures - it has become a cost of doing business required in the community. It is not an act of altruism but self-serving and profit-oriented.

You might also want to keep up n mind that not everyone has $200 ish spare to pay for testing. I’m sure some smartarse will debate making a post about such people should work harder, get a better paid job etc, but that really isn’t an option for some.

We should appreciate members who contribute to lab testing at every level. But let's don't make it a moral issue or use it disparage or discredit those who are not in a position to spend money on testing.

I think I am getting tired of people haggling these new chinese sources expecting same Quality of service from a domestic source.
Ummm. Why?

That's the entire point of the Steroid Underground subforum - holding sources accountable for level of source / quality of product and pressuring them to do better.

I don't expect sources to like it. In fact, they probably hate it.

Members should love it. And Members should continue to do it.

Ummm. Why?

That's the entire point of the Steroid Underground subforum - holding sources accountable for level of source / quality of product and pressuring them to do better.

Always wise and brilliant

- the man who built his house on a rock -

I strongly encourage Members to hold all sources accountable. The best way to do that is to request, pressure, and demand (repeatedly and aggressively) that they conduct more lab testing on their products in the name of harm reduction.

I see absolutely no reason that anyone should discourage or otherwise prevent a Member from doing this under any circumstance. Anyone who defends sources against such requests is thwarting the community harm reduction efforts.

If there are any reasons, valid or not, that the source should not perform such analytical testing, the onus should be fully on the source to explain those reasons.

Sources should directly address the issue of refusing to perform lab tests (whether it's specific testing or frequency).

It is NOT the job of source sympathizers, sycophants, dickriders, etc. to defend the sources, represent the sources, or absolve the sources of any responsibility for not testing their products. Anyone who does this undermines the goals of a forum that prides itself on harm reduction.

Sources who extensively test their products provide a valuable harm reduction service. It's not nearly as valuable as independent member testing but does help hold them accountable.

But make no mistake, sources who lab test their products are doing so due to marketing pressures - it has become a cost of doing business required in the community. It is not an act of altruism but self-serving and profit-oriented.

We should appreciate members who contribute to lab testing at every level. But let's don't make it a moral issue or use it disparage or discredit those who are not in a position to spend money on testing.
Kudos to you, Sir

A
Ummm. Why?

As many China sources are popping up now there's no reason not to force them into blind testing or testing credits to force higher quality. The pricing is all in the same rough ballpark. Make them force testing and let the open "underground" market handle the pricing. This same mechanism happened to the marijuana industry the last 20 years...

Just placed an order with a friend and will be sending some samples to Jano for testing. Will report back on speed of tracking and shipments.

Communication on price list and ordering was quick and responsive to any questions.
Update. Items shipped and received tracking April 2nd. All items delivered today. Will be sending some sample to Jano or Chromate soon.

Just placed an order with a friend and will be sending some samples to Jano for testing. Will report back on speed of tracking and shipments.

Communication on price list and ordering was quick and responsive to any questions.
Target place was USA, right?