JY Pharma

For the Aussie blokes , I ordered a few kits of this and that and received tracking after 3 days ( not yet active).

I will update after order is received and sampled. Smooth process and easy payment options.

Places an order 2 days ago. Smooth process and easy payment option. Waiting for tracking, expecting it tonight. Will post back when received.

All - Still not tracking number! Will give one more day, then it's time to broadcast this across the internet. I'll keep ya'll posted.

All - Still not tracking number! Will give one more day, then it's time to broadcast this across the internet. I'll keep ya'll posted.
You may find it wont go active for several days due to the method they use.
A few other Chinese vendors I use create the tracking quick but its not in transit and had its first scan until a week or so later or until it is handed over to your countries postal service at the border.

If you haven't tried already , I use 17track , parcelapp , ship24 for detailed tracking.

You may find it wont go active for several days due to the method they use.
A few other Chinese vendors I use create the tracking quick but its not in transit and had its first scan until a week or so later or until it is handed over to your countries postal service at the border.

If you haven't tried already , I use 17track , parcelapp , ship24 for detailed tracking.
Thanks Hitman
The problem is they haven't sent a tracking at all.

Thanks Hitman
The problem is they haven't sent a tracking at all.
Oh sorry for the confusion mate , I thought you had tracking.
I know mine took a few days but im thinking they might switch off over the weekend perhaps so monday or Tuesday you might hear back.

I got tracking yesterday which took around 10 days but it was the freight forwarding company which was late providing number not jy

Are you in EU or US? Placed order for US 72 hours ago and no tracking yet. Hoping it’s just that it takes longer for the states.