JY Pharma

I wouldn’t ever dream of buying them myself, no matter how cheap.
I don't remember how, but I have ended up with some of their stuff. Looks as legit as anything else to me. I haven't tested it, nor do I have enough to warrant that expense; I'd be better tossing it if there is, or potentially is, an issue.

So, @Zebedee, what's wrong with Pharmaqo?

I don't remember how, but I have ended up with some of their stuff. Looks as legit as anything else to me. I haven't tested it, nor do I have enough to warrant that expense; I'd be better tossing it if there is, or potentially is, an issue.

So, @Zebedee, what's wrong with Pharmaqo?
You’ve misread my post, not taking into account my use of bold text to highlight what part of Spliff’s post I was replying too - I was referring to Chinese manufactured oils in general, not a specific brand, ie Pharmaqo. Tbh I don’t think I’ve even looked beyond the intro post in the Pharmaqo thread here, so I couldn’t offer an opinion on them specifically. I simply don’t want to use Chinese manufactured oils.

Their prices look good .
Will wait for more confirmed deliveries, quality on their products as well as @JY Pharma being more active on this site before I commit any coin.

Their prices look good .
Will wait for more confirmed deliveries, quality on their products as well as @JY Pharma being more active on this site before I commit any coin.

I agree. The silence here is no good. I just placed an order too for a and it hasn't shipped yet. Will keep you all posted.

I've ordered 2 times. Fist td was the fastest I've had from china(6 days) waiting on the 2nd.....;3 days and counting

I've ordered 2 times. Fist td was the fastest I've had from china(6 days) waiting on the 2nd.....;3 days and counting
Thank you very much for your feedback. Normally, it will arrive in the US in about 7 days, and if the parcel just catches the flight, it will arrive in 3 -4 days.