JY Pharma

Does Jano test suspensions? Get a bunch of pills and make a suspension, send off a sample for testing
Jano does.
Recently someone tested multiple OS Gear beligas winstrol suspensions
Came back with no anabolic steroid detected. NADA.
Then a bunch of drama ensued from OS & Jano lol

All my red flags after my blood test on JY:
600mg Test E -E.W
300 Tren E -E.W
350 Mast E -E.W
50mg Var -E.D
50 Winny -E.D
0.5 Arimidex E4 days
0.25 Prami when I feel a flare coming on.

Blood pressure sits around 130/80 everyday.
This blood test was after 28-36 hours after my last shot fasted 13 hours.
24 other markers were in normal range etc.
Gotta up the Prami to maybe twice a week.
Suggestions from anyone who knows how to get these numbers down except my test lol. Gonna be taking omega 3,6,9 etc.
Dieting sitting at 2500 cals everyday. One high day a week 3400.
226.7lbs roughly 10-12% BF.

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0616.jpeg
    IMG_0616.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0614.jpeg
    IMG_0614.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0609.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0610.jpeg
    IMG_0610.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 36
I have placed multiple orders and had a good experience every time. Communication was good and I received my orders in 1-2 weeks in the US.

My last two orders have been much slower and communication has been poor. These are both large orders, 30 kits of gh and another with primo raws. gh order was placed on the 11th and shipping hasn’t updated since the 16th. I
Messaged them about it two days ago and no reply. Primo was the ordered on the 23rd and I haven’t received a tracking number yet. Pretty frustrated at this point. Really hope they didn’t go to shit. Everything I’ve had from them has been great until now. Anyone else experiencing slower shipping times and worse communication lately?

I have placed multiple orders and had a good experience every time. Communication was good and I received my orders in 1-2 weeks in the US.

My last two orders have been much slower and communication has been poor. These are both large orders, 30 kits of gh and another with primo raws. gh order was placed on the 11th and shipping hasn’t updated since the 16th. I
Messaged them about it two days ago and no reply. Primo was the ordered on the 23rd and I haven’t received a tracking number yet. Pretty frustrated at this point. Really hope they didn’t go to shit. Everything I’ve had from them has been great until now. Anyone else experiencing slower shipping times and worse communication lately?
I think this is a common issue, shipping I mean, recently with the Chinese sources.

JY always had wishy washy communication.

They had a lot of issues with packages being seized so they had to go different route with slower shipping I had the same issues.