JY Pharma

Anyone else getting their emails to JY bounced back saying their domain is not active?

My brother's emails are bouncing back when we tried to order but it looks like mine went through unless I missed something...just reaching out to other members to see if anyone can verify that their sales@steroids-peptides.com is still good, it looks like it should be to me at least anyway.

As always, I greatly appreciate any and all help from this amazing community...Thank You!!!
Can’t answer that but have you tried them on WhatsApp? Usually answer me within a day or so

Anyone else getting their emails to JY bounced back saying their domain is not active?

My brother's emails are bouncing back when we tried to order but it looks like mine went through unless I missed something...just reaching out to other members to see if anyone can verify that their sales@steroids-peptides.com is still good, it looks like it should be to me at least anyway.

As always, I greatly appreciate any and all help from this amazing community...Thank You!!!
Use there WhatsApp

Back