JY Pharma

Anyone else getting their emails to JY bounced back saying their domain is not active?

My brother's emails are bouncing back when we tried to order but it looks like mine went through unless I missed something...just reaching out to other members to see if anyone can verify that their sales@steroids-peptides.com is still good, it looks like it should be to me at least anyway.

As always, I greatly appreciate any and all help from this amazing community...Thank You!!!
Can’t answer that but have you tried them on WhatsApp? Usually answer me within a day or so

Anyone else getting their emails to JY bounced back saying their domain is not active?

My brother's emails are bouncing back when we tried to order but it looks like mine went through unless I missed something...just reaching out to other members to see if anyone can verify that their sales@steroids-peptides.com is still good, it looks like it should be to me at least anyway.

As always, I greatly appreciate any and all help from this amazing community...Thank You!!!
Use there WhatsApp

Got an email stating shipment would be sent out before holidays if I paid asap. Payment sent over 25 mins after said email. Shipping to Canada. Will report back with delivery time

I wouldn’t stress it.

As long as u get track no from them then u r good. No worry
Yup not worried about the shipment on their side. I'm more worried about it getting seized in the customs and not get informed lmao(which happened on my past shipments and those shipments are not even related to AAS).

Back