Karen ass bitch next door neighbor

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Clamslaps, Jul 11, 2020.

1. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Let me just give you a few examples and you might want to stop watching CNN.

1. unemployment rate the lowest it's ever been in a half of a century. This includes all minorities and women.

2. Millions of people lifted out of poverty.

3. Increased the middle class income per household higher than it's ever been.

4. Has gotten like 7 million Americans off food stamps and assisted living.

5. Removed us from the Paris climate agreement which saved millions of US jobs.

6. Doubled the tax credit on children for families.

7. He actually singed the 2017 tax cut and jobs act that increased mine and yours wages and increased benefits.

Okay that's enough. I can do this all day. But, I rest my case. Your responses are getting ridiculous and your changing the narrative as you go.

Again I agree to disagree.

mands

Basedout, D8122, FlyGuy3232 and 2 others like this.
  2. Eman

Eman Member

I'm not changing the narrative.. just having a friendly debate in an evolving discussion. The CNN comment was a low blow though... I don't see anything I said that was ridiculous at all. Maybe I was getting a little colorful with my descriptions but the facts are all there.

We can agree to disagree though.

mands likes this.
  3. Dresden

Dresden Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Funny thing is even Gov Cuomo, another democrat, cant stand his ass...he never passes up a chance to make Di Bozo look stupid

mands likes this.
  4. Stash it in an offsite location. I have enough gear to get my entire county swole but you wont find more than what bottle I'm drawing from in my house, no sir!

5. jbil75

jbil75 Member

You do realize that plenty of other countries have committed far more atrocities against man and for far longer than America right? Also Africans brought here were hunted down and sold by other Africans in their homeland for money. It took two tango with the slave trade at that time but that’s conveniently left out of history lessons today.

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 likes this.
  6. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

How does that in any way change anything? They wouldn't have sold anyone into slavery if a slave market hadn't existed.

Who sold the people into slavery is an irrelevant deflection. Does the fact that Africans sold the slaves make it less wrong to have kept people as property for economic benefit?

7. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Yes man i know... human beings are the worst possible combination of matter...

When you think about nucleons, electrons, supernovas, dark matter, sub atomic particles, Star Wars Millennium Falcon gonna light speed, etc... and then you think about an advanced step of everything... the human brain... made to feel and give pain... whatta fuckin miserable failure..

jbil75 likes this.
  8. Basedout

Basedout Member

If you hate this country so bad why dont you fucking leave??? You will be crying to come home in a week. Stop with the AMERICA IS EVIL bullshit. There were 15 unarmed black men killed last year 47 whites. Most of the shooti gs that occure are fucking justified cause most end up having weapons or are attempting to harm an officer. People like YOU and your entire BLM fake movement are whats really wrong with this country. Cry babies get all the rights your ancentors fucking fought for and you disrespect yhe REAL civil rights movement by still playing the fucking victim. What you think is gonna happen if I reach for a knife in my car when the police are trying to detain me??? Fucking dumbass.

9. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

i live in Europe... ahah... don t have hard feelings man... i hate the whole mankind... i will manage to live in Monte Carlo...

i do Capoeira with a Brazilian master... Capoeira was born when slaves wanted to train for fighting the guards... I hate racists.. black and white or yellow.. i hate bad people, i dont think people like you and me would have killed people that way for that reasons... or if you would have, then fuck you and burn in hell :)

Basedout likes this.
  10. Basedout

Basedout Member

Now you wanna talk about a garbage place? Europe is that. I lived there for 10 years. What a shithole.

11. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

totally agree man... must have a mobile business to avoid lot of problems, and travel when and where the fuck u desire

12. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

How did it go man?

13. marco11

marco11 Member

Which country in Europe? A few nice European places left but yeah, the majority are pretty shit. Especially Belgium lol

14. FR0Z3N_B0MB34

FR0Z3N_B0MB34 Member

Italy... i have to say that with money you can live pretty well in a lot of countries.. it seems a stupid sentence and maybe it is... but with a nice amount of money you can forget about lot of crap your land has...

15. marco11

marco11 Member

I liked Madrid when I visited. You're right though, a bit more money in Europe goes a long way compared to North America