• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Karius - ALP / BAL Lists -

It's pretty obvious what's going on here Brutus
presumptive test in medical and forensic science, a presumptive test is an analysis of a sample which establishes either: The sample is definitely not a certain substance. The sample probably is the substance.

Uhh Yes, glad you agree with me Tip, finally someone with common sense. A presumptive test is merely that ..presumptive, probable..NOT CONCLUSIVE .
Why the fuck does his record matter? Every person on these forums is guilty conspiracy every damn time they post in this section or ab's source section. We are all possible felons.

And im would you be riding people that got busted in ord? Your friends, the ones that didn't rat? You know the ones who did time and didn't give people like you up? What about ben?

This convict shit is fucking retarded. This whole thread has gotten absurd except for post by regular and millard.

Karius needs to just address JB and Brutus. Im27 you need to just stfu and stop, same with granite. This shit doesn't concern yall. You said your piece now stfu already.

If it doesn't concern me how does it concern you, so take your own advice. I like the way you shine the knobs of Millard and Reg before slamming every post on here tho, that was classy. ''Yall'' are the ones who got personal and ignorant when your misled beliefs were questioned.
''Yall wish Ben were here? I think Ben would be telling Brutus he was an idiot and noobish the way he handled this. Childish. Ben is old school and I guaranfuckintee you he respects K and ALP.
This blew up because some people stooped to the lowest rung when their game and beliefs were called into play. Out of facts and ammo, start slamming people.
Doesn't matter, I just tried to help who I thought was a friend . Lesson learned

You started with good intentions then just started throwing shit every where. And I have know K for almost 14 years on these boards and still consider his lab one of the best there is. And I never would have handled it this away because like Ben I am following from the old school boards. But the bottom line is meso is the wild west and they can post what ever. They posted proof to their claim. That is more then I can say for you and IM.

The shit you are sticking to is labmax is unreliable? Thats fine but you have very little proof of that. My personal opinion is like mass spec testing for tabs, lab max is not as reliable. Hplc is the way to go on tabs. But at least they have something to show, your proof is "lab max is unreliable because I said so" wtf kind of evidence is that.

Oh and I didn't polish anyone off. You can go fuck yourself. You don't know shit, you have been around for a whole two seconds and think you are high and mighty.

If you knew Karius you would know he doesn't appreciate people like you and IM. He never has. You could have said your piece and be done with but you didn't, you decided to act like a dick rider.

And I got in this after I asked IM to back off and this acting like a complete douche was not a good lpok for him. I reached put as a fellow vet but he spit in my face so fuck hiM and you. If y'all want to ride Karius's dick out on the board, fine go ahead. But don't be a sneaky bitch about it and send pms saying how his stuff wasn't that great. Be a fucking man about it and own those comments.

I am rambling now, but the bottom line is you and IM27 wanna come on here and preach to do things the old school way blah blah blah yet you turn around and do the same thing just opposite.

Who did you plan on using for Mass Spec? Like I told you, shit gets back to me. You planned on using labmax! LMAO! They told you they would do it for a limited time? Go ahead and deny it you fucking liar.
Any chance of you meeting me off I75 in 5 weeks? Ill be in Atlanta. Ill give you my hotel if you dare to show your fucking child molestor, fat fucking ass face there.. Ill keep an eye out for a guy with a 3in pecker..

Like the way they especially B skipped right over this? Kinda odd he didn't even address it isn't it? ''Yall'' are putting blind faith in the wrong people. You need to think critically and question everyones ''facts'' Especially this ''resident labmax expert'' that moonlights as a mass spec expert. Isn't he the guy with pipe cleaner arms in the pic testing in another thread?

Oh and btw I did tell Brutus this wasn't the way to handle it, guess what Brutus isn't the one that has carried this thread on for another ten pages, that was you and IM.

And wanna talk personal, IM called Brutus a child molester? I mean wtf is that. Then he is offering to meet people what in the fucking hell? He is a fucking child and a legend in his own mind.

Looks like Brutus learned a lesson, can't say the same for you or IM. I wouldn't expect IM to learn though, ten years on the boards and he still acts like the day he signed up.

Like the way they especially B skipped right over this? Kinda odd he didn't even address it isn't it? ''Yall'' are putting blind faith in the wrong people. You need to think critically and question everyones ''facts'' Especially this ''resident labmax expert'' that moonlights as a mass spec expert. Isn't he the guy with pipe cleaner arms in the pic testing in another thread?

Nope.. Again you don't read...

Just an old drunk demented moron..

Carry on, "sir"..

hahaha

I addressed it mother fucker. Read what I wrote. So labmax doing an ms test is fine and dandy when it works out for K but now its not? Stfu, fucking johnny come lately.

Tell you what will an ms test by angus shut you the fuck up? Or does it have to be third party? Tell you what put your money where your mouth is, have Brutus or JB send in a pill to ecstasydata just for a preliminary report and you pay. How does that sound?

You started with good intentions then just started throwing shit every where. And I have know K for almost 14 years on these boards and still consider his lab one of the best there is. And I never would have handled it this away because like Ben I am following from the old school boards. But the bottom line is meso is the wild west and they can post what ever. They posted proof to their claim. That is more then I can say for you and IM.

The shit you are sticking to is labmax is unreliable? Thats fine but you have very little proof of that. My personal opinion is like mass spec testing for tabs, lab max is not as reliable. Hplc is the way to go on tabs. But at least they have something to show, your proof is "lab max is unreliable because I said so" wtf kind of evidence is that.

Oh and I didn't polish anyone off. You can go fuck yourself. You don't know shit, you have been around for a whole two seconds and think you are high and mighty.

If you knew Karius you would know he doesn't appreciate people like you and IM. He never has. You could have said your piece and be done with but you didn't, you decided to act like a dick rider.

And I got in this after I asked IM to back off and this acting like a complete douche was not a good lpok for him. I reached put as a fellow vet but he spit in my face so fuck hiM and you. If y'all want to ride Karius's dick out on the board, fine go ahead. But don't be a sneaky bitch about it and send pms saying how his stuff wasn't that great. Be a fucking man about it and own those comments.

I am rambling now, but the bottom line is you and IM27 wanna come on here and preach to do things the old school way blah blah blah yet you turn around and do the same thing just opposite.

Again, if it doesn't concern me it doesn't concern you, right? I told B to post the pm, what part of that don't you guys get? This is the reason this has gotten out of hand, you guys keep misreading or ignoring posts. So B says Im scamming or schilling whatever and I should just let that go unanswered? Would you?
B and I talked about this because at the time we were friends until I recommended he try and handle it the right way. Reviews are reviews and no forum Im on deletes them.

Yall keep glossing over the very important fact Labmax makers states.. ''Presumptive test only'' - means more testing is needed.

I addressed it mother fucker. Read what I wrote. So labmax doing an ms test is fine and dandy when it works out for K but now its not? Stfu, fucking johnny come lately.

Tell you what will an ms test by angus shut you the fuck up? Or does it have to be third party? Tell you what put your money where your mouth is, have Brutus or JB send in a pill to ecstasydata just for a preliminary report and you pay. How does that sound?

Talk about IM's temper? 1st off I wasn't addressing you in any form, it was directed to IM and B.

The custody of anything in question is now soiled and worthless.

No shit thats why they are sending off to have it ms tested.

And I don't blame you for not letting it go unanswered but it doesn't take ten pages to do that and you aren't even arguing about that any more.

Talk about IM's temper? 1st off I wasn't addressing you in any form, it was directed to IM and B.

The custody of anything in question is now soiled and worthless.
Why K has very recognizable markings. But I figured you wouldn't want to put up or shut up.

Oh and I have a temper because he wants to act like a complete douche, telling me no he won't back off and to just watch the thread as it was just getting good. And he comes with the big boom of they planned to have it ms tested by labmax.

Just more childish bullshit. Oh and I would have paid for the test by angus, but since nothing is good enough oh well.

You mistake faith for accepting evidence. There is evidence, presumptive evidence, of a failure. There is currently no evidence at all to the contrary.

A mass spec should be done to verify the results and not a single person in this thread has disputed that.

No shit thats why they are sending off to have it ms tested.

And I don't blame you for not letting it go unanswered but it doesn't take ten pages to do that and you aren't even arguing about that any more.
You know what showstoppa, you're right. I tried to keep shit straight on what I was saying and I got drug in on ten pages. I have said all along it's possible they got bad stuff but they handled it completely wrong. That was my main point. You have to admit no other complaints since May looks bad for them at least.

You know what showstoppa, you're right. I tried to keep shit straight on what I was saying and I got drug in on ten pages. I have said all along it's possible they got bad stuff but they handled it completely wrong. That was my main point. You have to admit no other complaints since May looks bad for them at least.

I don't care what "looks bad" for me.. We handled it the right fucking way... And it wasn't 10 pages, you've been on this thread most of the last 16 days, usually late at night after you've had too many.

I agree they handled it wrong but so has K, IM and you. At least you are man enough to admit it. I promise IM isn't because he is the same lil bitch as the day he signed up.

And if you knew anything about testing you would know that first hand accounts are unreliable. Hell @flenser even admitted to raving about what he thought was masteron that he swore helped him cut. Guess what it turned out to be deca.

No complaints doesn't mean shit. And I wi readily admit that I believe the density of the pills and dyes in the pills mess up lab max test but atleast Brutus and JB were man enough to post the results even though they knew it was gonna cause a backlash.

This is the reason this has gotten out of hand, you guys keep misreading or ignoring posts.

This has gotten out of hand for ONE reason. Because of you and IM, period. IM took it to other forums and there you were, following right behind his every post, fellating him.

So B says Im scamming or schilling whatever and I should just let that go unanswered? Would you?

Initially, I thought you were a shill but you're way too stupid and inexperienced to pull that off. You're just a bag licker. A fucking noob with so little self respect that you sucked off the mods and VIP's to get ahead. And it's obvious to EVERYONE that's read this thread. You're a joke, Granite, and I laugh in your face.

I agree they handled it wrong but so has K, IM and you. At least you are man enough to admit it. I promise IM isn't because he is the same lil bitch as the day he signed up.

And if you knew anything about testing you would know that first hand accounts are unreliable. Hell @flenser even admitted to raving about what he thought was masteron that he swore helped him cut. Guess what it turned out to be deca.

No complaints doesn't mean shit. And I wi readily admit that I believe the density of the pills and dyes in the pills mess up lab max test but atleast Brutus and JB were man enough to post the results even though they knew it was gonna cause a backlash.

I'm admitting we shouldn't have got sucked into 10 pages but your friends here make it hard for guys like me and IM to let it go. When you're genuinely trying to help guys and they start calling you a scammer \schill and other shit it gets nasty quickly. We both tried to help the situation and got labeled scammers, schills and plenty of other shit for our troubles and trying to defend ourselves turned to 10 pages plus. . Anyways , I think it's ran it's course until some real evidence is shown