Keep my test same and and as needed.

Aquaman

Been thinking about taking a different approach to my blast and cruise protocol and wanted to ask if anyone does the same.

Rather than planning runs like 300-400 test plus NPP or test 500-600 and eq of X I’ve been thinking just running 200mg test year round as a cruise….i now where my levels and oestrogen is with that. When I want to say bulk I’ll keep test the same always and just add say 200-300 NPP/deca, 300-400 mast or if cutting leave test alone again and say add in tren 150-200 plus mast again or DHB or even just test but test always at 200.

Reason for this is to have a constant base of test always the same plus to minimise guessing where my e2 protocol will be as I scale test up on blasts and on runs with nandrolone will minimise e2 sides and be more easy to control. Thoughts?

So you're on TRT and occasionally blasting.

Sounds reasonable to me. Sooner or later PCT is probably doing more harm than good anyway. Just make sure you never run out of test....

I blast and cruise and don’t pct. 47 years old so do not want to do that plus I run a few blasts annually. Just looking at a more simpler way of putting the blasts together. Leave test at 200 and add other anabolics to do the leg work.

I would imagine my oestrogen will be more favourable compared to what I normally do which is higher or same test with Nandralone. I’ll see how things go. Cruising at moment at 150 but looling to try this after this cut.

Back