Kids on sarms

xFruitt

Ive been seeing these 2 kids on my fyp and instagram reels bragging about how they are on gear. this kid is 14 and is already using gear? its like what are you thinking, you have completely fucked your body and might have to pin for life considering what this kid is running. Whats yalls opinions

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-30 002759.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 002759.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
wow. This a brand new phenomenon I've never seen before.. shutting down ones hpta DURING puberty at 14?!?!!! Hope he's running hcg and isn't dumb enough to stay on non stop thru his 20-30s. Who know what's gonna happen to this kid long term. He might not get taller. Organs might not develop the way they should. His brain and temperament will be drastically altered. He can kiss having kids goodbye in the future. Trt and gh supplementation for life. This kid is NOT gonna die from old age that's for sure if he keeps this up the way most of us dudes in our 40s did when we first started blasting. GOOD LUCK KID. Now all his dumb friend's are gonna jump on tren. Sure he'll be selling it soon too. Stuffs too easy to get.

Oh hell have the school and cops involved in no time as he's sitting in class sweating with a boner trying not to beat OTHER stupid kids asses on top of all that. Lol.

He's gonna try to fuck EVERYTHING that walks past him lol. So a slew of stds too. Lol. I actually want to follow this kid lmao

why'd you title this SARMs if hes on tren?
this guys natural hormone production is the least of his worries, I cant imagine being on tren in like a 9th grade enviroment. Probably end up dropping out of school and on drugs soon.

this kid is 14 and is already using gear?

This a brand new phenomenon I've never seen before..
It has been ongoing trend for some time.

Tren is basically a meme, and some kids may fall for the meme and use tren, believing tren is a real magic. They won't use a testosterone base, by the way.

Some of them prefer SARMs or steroid cycle with oral steroids only and won't use a testosterone base. Some of them are afraid of the needle.

Anyway, kids on steroids is way more common than you think. But since they don't really understand how steroids work and that diet is important and you can't get big using only steroids without having a proper diet, they don't look like they are on gear despite the fact they are on gear, so you may think they are not on gear.