KingdomOfVar (source)

You are only one person which pack was lost - by postal service and was resend.
One pack was lost by courier and is in transport now.

NO other missing packs.
Ok? Is my “resend” in transit? I’ve asked for tracking so I can see for myself and not have to ask blindly if my pack was ever sent

Should’ve sent their packs by courier shipping as it’s been months

There is no their packs, there is only one pack lost by postal service and this pack was resend by postal service.
Sending without track is security reason, because I dont know if pack was stolen,lost or seized.

@KingdomOfVar alpha yohimbine (rauwolscine) is a much better alternative to yohimbine. Normal yohimbine is much more anxiogenic as it can (presumably) inhibit the release of GABA (1), which is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, ie. it lowers anxiety. And let's be honest, nobody on cycle wants even more anxiety as they are already dealing with.

Both rauwolscine and yohimbine are alpha 2a adrenergic antagonists and they elevate dopamine levels (and noradrenaline) in the prefrontal cortex (and also lower serotonin). Rauwolscine just binds to the a2a receptor with a stronger affinity and thus you need lower dosages. Lower dosages also promote less side effects (yohimbine also binds to other receptors, specifically serotonin receptors).

It's a dirty drug, to say the least, and it's seldomly used in lab settings to induce anxiety. Rauwolscine is, purportedly, a more clean version.

There is also a longer half life yohimbine; 11 hydroxy yohimbine. It's also an interesting compound, for you to maybe take a look at it.

That being said, it's very nice having an actually lab tested yohimbine, as most yohimbine on the market is widely over or underdosed in relation to the declared values on the label. So (I personally) appreciate that very much. But for your next batch, you might want to consider rauwolscine instead of yohimbine.

@KingdomOfVar alpha yohimbine (rauwolscine) is a much better alternative to yohimbine. Normal yohimbine is much more anxiogenic as it can (presumably) inhibit the release of GABA (1), which is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, ie. it lowers anxiety. And let's be honest, nobody on cycle wants even more anxiety as they are already dealing with.

Both rauwolscine and yohimbine are alpha 2a adrenergic antagonists and they elevate dopamine levels (and noradrenaline) in the prefrontal cortex (and also lower serotonin). Rauwolscine just binds to the a2a receptor with a stronger affinity and thus you need lower dosages. Lower dosages also promote less side effects (yohimbine also binds to other receptors, specifically serotonin receptors).

It's a dirty drug, to say the least, and it's seldomly used in lab settings to induce anxiety. Rauwolscine is, purportedly, a more clean version.

There is also a longer half life yohimbine; 11 hydroxy yohimbine. It's also an interesting compound, for you to maybe take a look at it.

That being said, it's very nice having an actually lab tested yohimbine, as most yohimbine on the market is widely over or underdosed in relation to the declared values on the label. So (I personally) appreciate that very much. But for your next batch, you might want to consider rauwolscine instead of yohimbine.

Well, check 3 pages back, there is labtest of Yohimbine sir.

There is no their packs, there is only one pack lost by postal service and this pack was resend by postal service.
Sending without track is security reason, because I dont know if pack was stolen,lost or seized.
Was it sent courier (the fast one)? Or the snail mail? Non/courier shipping may have improved recently, but Covid had people waiting months for packs

Deal of the week.
Buy 3 same boxes and receive 1 free.

Primobolan 120x25mg
Turinabol 120x25mg
Oxandrolone 200x10mg
M3T methyltrienolone 80x1mg
Anastrozol 100x1mg
Anastrozol 200x1mg
Sdrol/Cardarin 10+10mg

Ordered some Yohimbine for my current cut.
Cant say anything about the product because i havent tried it .

Communication was good .
Shipping time EU-EU was 4 days .