KingdomOfVar (source)

Hello Meso users.
After a long break, I'm back with my KOV products. The store will reopen on July 1. In the meantime, I will add the current results of laboratory tests

Contact
kingdomofvar@protonmail.com
wickr kingdomofvar

Courier shipping to the US = $ 60 ( courier is only option for USA )
Courier shipping to the EU = € 40
Postal shipping to EU = € 20

Shipping to Europe, USA, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, Finland , UK .....

USA minimum order 200,- $
EU minimum order 100,- €

Payment method
Crypto - BTC, LTC , XMR , ETH and other
Bank Transfer

Each customer will receive a Raloxifene or Sdrol/Cardarin combo , package of their choice

Oxandrolone Var 10mg

200x10mg = 50,- USD / 45,- EUR
Oxandrolone Var 25mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD / 50,- EUR
Oxandrolone Var 50mg
120 tabs = 120,- USD / 90,- EUR
Turinabol 25mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Primobolan A 25mg
120 tabs = 100,- USD / 85,- EUR
Oxymetholone Adrol 50mg
Methandienone DBOL 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Stanozolol Winny 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR
Stanozolol Winny 50mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD / 45,- EUR
Cardarine GW501516 10mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Cardarine+Superdrol 10+10mg
Superdrol Sdrol 20mg
80 tabs = 55,- USD / 40,- EUR
200 Tabs = 120,- USD / 100,- EUR
Methyltrienolone M3T 1mg
80 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR
MK 677 Ibutamoren 25mg
80 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR
Exemestane 25mg
80 tabs = 50,- USD / 40,- EUR
Salbutamol 5mg
120 tabs = 25,- USD / 20,- EUR
Salbutamol 10mg

200 tabs = 60,- USD / 50,- EUR

Raloxifene 50mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Anastrozole 1mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD / 25,- EUR

Anastrozole 1mg box
100 tabs = 40,- USD / 30,- EUR

Anastrozole 1mg box
200 tabs = 70,- USD / 60,- EUR

Tamoxifene 25mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD / 15,- EUR
Clomiphene 50mg
Tadalafil 40mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD / 35,- EUR
Tadalafil 20mg
SOLD OUT
Sildenafil 50mg

REPACKED PHARMA GRADE GOODS
Clomifen Anfarm Hellas 60x50mg = 40,- USD/30,- EUR

I’ve been waiting on a pack from March. Finally got back to me through email but now has gone silent when asked if my pack was shipped

I’ve been waiting on a pack from March. Finally got back to me through email but now has gone silent when asked if my pack was shipped
I'm amazed at the guys not doing any research of recent posts before blindly ordering from sources. You've been saying for months you never got your order, I'd avoid this guy like the plague till he makes things right with you and the other guy missing his pack.

I'm amazed at the guys not doing any research of recent posts before blindly ordering from sources. You've been saying for months you never got your order, I'd avoid this guy like the plague till he makes things right with you and the other guy missing his pack.
Agreed

I'd love to order some Var instead of caping raws myself but seeing how often he goes missing makes me wonder if that's worth it

Personally I must disagree, twice I've received my orders in 2 days, I think some guys need to realize that King Var lives in a war zone for all intents and purposes, and apparently my experience has been very different than some others.

Personally I must disagree, twice I've received my orders in 2 days, I think some guys need to realize that King Var lives in a war zone for all intents and purposes, and apparently my experience has been very different than some others.
He isn't living in Ukraine. Probably you don't know where Ukraine is on the map.
He was busy with vendors and making products for them as he said one page ago that's why he close temporarily his gig

Threatening, promoting, encouraging physical violence, including sexual, against members and/or their families are prohibited
He isn't living in Ukraine. Probably you don't know where Ukraine is on the map.
He was busy with vendors and making products for them as he said one page ago that's why he close temporarily his gig
"Probably I don't know where Ukraine is on the map"? Suck my fuckin cock asshole for assuming I may be as stupid as you or your fuckin friends, where did I say where he lives douchebag? Never doubt what others know or don't know asshole. Now crawl back in your hole and shut the fuck up. Still haven't learned not to insult those you don't know? Someone should smack your mother for not teaching you that. Also, before you start insulting people learn grammar stupid

"Probably I don't know where Ukraine is on the map"? Suck my fuckin cock asshole for assuming I may be as stupid as you or your fuckin friends, where did I say where he lives douchebag? Never doubt what others know or don't know asshole. Now crawl back in your hole and shut the fuck up. Still haven't learned not to insult those you don't know? Someone should smack your mother for not teaching you that. Also, before you start insulting people learn grammar stupid
I will pass to swear you back and tell bad things and fyi the only war zone in Europe is in the east of Ukraine. And this guy isn't living in Ukraine but you don't know that because you as the rest of the world that aren't from Europe are ignorant. Most haven't even known what Ukraine is before the war started but at least now you know that is a country somewhere in Europe
I don't doubt what you know I have seen what you know. You know nothing but keep going rock star

Don't worry about my grammar. I write on a steroids forum not giving a test. And I can speak 3 language but you like all the guys from US can barely speak their language.
Anyway keep being a keyboard warrior for that are forums and internet

Dude you can't just call 20+% overdosed Var "could have been better". That's simply not acceptable, especially considering that females are gonna use these as well.
I think that I know where is problem, in consistency of raws. But I dont want to make excuses. Raw powder was % good quality, but consistency was not as loose as should be.
Like you see results of Tada and Yohi was perfect, my goal 10mg and 12mg ( Yohi HCL ) was fulfilled in tolerance 0,4-0,5mg