KingdomOfVar (source)

Been going thru the same issues with Anavar and cardarine. This is aside from all the liver support and extra ancillaries i take, I think it’s time to give up on óralos for a good bit
Yeah I’m definitely taking a break for a bit, it was my first time trying an oral and I didn’t enjoy any of it.

I'm in the same boat with the cardarine/Sdrol after just a little more than a week of it. I've taken oral Sdrol before and know that shit is toxic after a bit but that's after at least 4 weeks. This was a bit unexpected, to say the least.
I stayed on the Tbol and cardarine for 15 days hoping the sides might get better, but they never did. Just on test now and after stopping both of those for just a day I feel amazing. Stomach is great, appetite is back and strong, and lots of energy. I’m not sure the Tbol even did anything, the cardarine was amazing though.

I spoke with KOV last about 2-3 weeks ago. He was taking any last minute orders because he was planning on taking a 2-3 week break. It be shame to lose him. Feedback on his orals has been very good from my guys. Hope this helps

I spoke with KOV last about 2-3 weeks ago. He was taking any last minute orders because he was planning on taking a 2-3 week break. It be shame to lose him. Feedback on his orals has been very good from my guys. Hope this helps
Just a break right? Not an early retirement because of the war? Way you wrote "shame to lose him" has me a bit nervous to be honest, my go to for orals, shit, I get them in 2 days and they're legit and stealthy.

Yes. Still no responses on wickr or email and in US. Waiting on pack from February
Shouldve used the courier shipping. Ya is less than a week. Last few times my buddy went with regular shipping from a different eu source it was a solid couple of months to get to the states. Customs took a few weeks too. This was last year though so I don’t know if things have improved on the regular shipping side.

Shouldve used the courier shipping. Ya is less than a week. Last few times my buddy went with regular shipping from a different eu source it was a solid couple of months to get to the states. Customs took a few weeks too. This was last year though so I don’t know if things have improved on the regular shipping side.
That’s not the issue. The issue is he’s contradicted himself in his messages then just quit responding all together