KingdomOfVar (source)

Im not pending anything just wondering what everyone else’s status is. Last I spoke with him he mentioned it be a month or two before opening up shop again. Always had a good business relationship with him

He did tell me on Wikr that he was taking a month or two off when I was trying to make an order. That’s all I know.

He did tell me on Wikr that he was taking a month or two off when I was trying to make an order. That’s all I know.
I mean that's fine and everything, but from what I read, I think he still owes people quite a few packages. So that's not cool, no matter what his excuse is.

A smart man once told me that when the seller's start making the bigger dough, some have a tendency to get a bit lazy, take us custys for granted, etc. I hope, and really doubt, that that's the case with King Var. I mean let's not forget there's a war over by him that's gotta put a damper on a lot of his operation, I recall one of his last postings the shipping was rising already because of the war. Personally, I'm hoping for a happy, healthy return by The King, as far as his health, do any of us really know that he's not an older guy that was on a team that made Dbol, Adrol, etc? For all I know he sat down with some other scientists and put us all on, stranger things have happened. Still wishing King Var a speedy safe recovery, but in all honesty if he owed me I'd be singing a different tune likely.

Yeah still waiting from February and told me he’d ship it when he opens back up. Said optimistically a few more months lol

Greetings, gentlemen
I didn't die, I'm still here. The shop will open, I hope, in 6 weeks. I have a lot of work to do with the vendors I make tablets for them and I just can't keep up.
I see that someone is writing about an undelivered order. As far as I know, all orders were shipped before the break. I know of one that was undelivered - it was probably lost, it was a mail delivery.
Once back, all undelivered orders will be resent or refunded.

Greetings, gentlemen
I didn't die, I'm still here. The shop will open, I hope, in 6 weeks. I have a lot of work to do with the vendors I make tablets for them and I just can't keep up.
I see that someone is writing about an undelivered order. As far as I know, all orders were shipped before the break. I know of one that was undelivered - it was probably lost, it was a mail delivery.
Once back, all undelivered orders will be resent or refunded.
My order was never shipped