KingdomOfVar (source)

Just got my package

I had asked kov to use the courier and shipping method that I wanted, he agreed to it, he also agreed to ship it out the very next day so I could receive it before the weekend, which he did. He even covered an extra shipping fee out of his own pocket so that I could get the package fast, very nice of him

I wanted it done my way and he delivered on everything, I am a very satisfied customer

Just got my package

I had asked kov to use the courier and shipping method that I wanted, he agreed to it, he also agreed to ship it out the very next day so I could receive it before the weekend, which he did. He even covered an extra shipping fee out of his own pocket so that I could get the package fast, very nice of him

I wanted it done my way and he delivered on everything, I am a very satisfied customer

Thank you sir

what is the difference between raloxifene and fareston? who is stronger in gynecomastia?
I couldn't say their true differences without reading studies. But I know Toremifene is a second generation drug similar to clomiphene citrate and other serms. As with most second generation drugs, Toremifene has slightly fewer side affects due to its ability to better target the receptors it's intended to bind with, and intereact less with other aspects of the bodies endocrinology. This comes at the cost of "potency".

According to wiki, ralox is up with binding affinity to e2 by .2% (1.4 vs 1.6).
Not sure how they compare in potency though, and reading wiki is lazy.
So its basically a mildly cleaner, but slightly weaker clomiphene.

If you want stronger, I'd try ralox first. If you have any plans to take either of these in the long term like I am, go with Toremifene. Clomiphenes long term side affects are rough. And the compound is completely unstudied over 9-12 months of administration. This is the same for the rest of them, but Toremifenes cleaner method of action in the body is more promising to not fuck you up over long periods of time.

Last edited:
I couldn't say their true differences without reading studies. But I know Toremifene is a second generation drug similar to clomiphene citrate and other serms. As with most second generation drugs, Toremifene has slightly fewer side affects due to its ability to better target the receptors it's intended to bind with, and intereact less with other aspects of the bodies endocrinology. This comes at the cost of "potency".

According to wiki, ralox is up with binding affinity to e2 by .2% (1.4 vs 1.6).
Not sure how they compare in potency though, and reading wiki is lazy.
So its basically a mildly cleaner, but slightly weaker clomiphene.

If you want stronger, I'd try ralox first. If you have any plans to take either of these in the long term like I am, go with Toremifene. Clomiphenes long term side affects are rough. And the compound is completely unstudied over 9-12 months of administration. This is the same for the rest of them, but Toremifenes cleaner method of action in the body is more promising to not fuck you up over long periods of time.
if raloxifene does not help with gyno, then it will have to be removed. Does anyone know a good health insurance clinic in Florida?

if raloxifene does not help with gyno, then it will have to be removed. Does anyone know a good health insurance clinic in Florida?
It does help with gyno, and it appears to be a little stronger than Fareston. All SERMs are antagonists to estrogen receptors in breast tissue. I was mostly explaining the strength difference and the difference in expected side effects long term.