KingdomOfVar (source)

I'd ask how long you've had it and how bad it is to try and be more helpful but I get the sense suggesting protocols and medications to reduce existing gynecomastia isn't falling in line with "harm reduction".

My guy what are you smoking? Where have I ever said anything against the use of any other AI or SERM? I even suggested myself you can take letro or aromasin for a day or two and swap over to a SERM for aas induced gyno symptoms.

Stop reading my bash on LETRO as if I was condeming anyone taking any AI or SERM.

If you feel compelled to start taking a SERM or AI for ANY type of gyno, which is perfectly fine since you are seeking to actually treat something medically, all im saying is to avoid LETRO when other compounds can provide the same benefits without cleaning out your entire system of your estrogens and their derivatives.

You understand estrogen plays many roles in the male body's physiology other than to grow your breasts right?

It's just common sense if NOTHING else that if you essentially remove the entire essence of estrogen, you're going to starve your breast tissue ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER TISSUE IN THE BODY THAT ULTILIZES ESTROGEN and should be a compound taken in desperation, not willy nilly. And absolutely not for pubertal gyno where you need to stay on for longer periods of time to do your "course".

SERMs can work for pubertal gyno to some extent and are also much healthier than an AI for that use case.

This entire conversation is regarding LETRO. I started by advising against LETRO both short and long term use. I have not told anyone to avoid anything else but LETRO.

I don't like LETRO as an AI in regards to health when healthier alternatives exist.

Stop reading my bash on LETRO as if I was condeming anyone taking any AI or SERM.

Have I said LETRO enough?

Last edited:
My guy what are you smoking? Where have I ever said anything against the use of any other AI or SERM? I even suggested myself you can take letro or aromasin for a day or two and swap over to a SERM for aas induced gyno symptoms.

If you feel compelled to start taking a SERM or AI for ANY type of gyno, which is perfectly fine since you are seeking to actually treat something medically, all im saying is to avoid LETRO when other compounds can provide the same benefits without cleaning out your entire system of your estrogens and their derivatives.

You understand estrogen plays many roles in the male body's physiology other than to grow your breasts right?

It's just common sense if NOTHING else that if you essentially remove the entire essence of estrogen, you're going to starve your breast tissue ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER TISSUE IN THE BODY THAT ULTILIZES ESTROGEN and should be a compound taken in desperation, not willy nilly. And absolutely not for pubertal gyno where you need to stay on for longer periods of time to do your "course".

SERMs can work for pubertal gyno to some extent and are also much healthier than an AI for that use case.

This entire conversation is regarding LETRO. I started by advising against LETRO both short and long term use. I have not told anyone to avoid anything else but LETRO.

I don't like LETRO as an AI in regards to health when healthier alternatives exist.

Have I said LETRO enough?
Nothing actually. Like 12+ hours and went back after that again after your already read it and responded once... I don't know why you keep bringing up pubertal gynecomastia. I don't recall where OP ever claimed he had PG. You mentioned PG first out of nowhere. Then said it wasn't designed for that (I never said it was either). An here you're bringing it up again.

I'm not sure how long you've been doing this but I'm coming up on 2 decades, I'm more than aware of the roles of estrogen in the body, though I appreciate the attempted lecture. Must be a reason I don't take AIs 90% of the time even though they're prescribed and run lower dosing than I'm told to, my body tolerates estrogen pretty well anymore. I was testing a sources sustanon and to stay true to the test, I ran no AI, test was around 3300, and estrogen at 194, which healthy max range on the test for a male is like 35-40. I had 0 side effects. So no need to use an AI until that lab, then I started low dose anastrazole 2-3x a week to bring it back into the range I want.

I wouldn't even recommend it, if I didn't think it could remotely make a difference and would be severely detrimental to anyone, which is why I didn't even get into dosing and how to do it. If you haven't noticed he is immensely sensitive to raised estrogen, has a long term issue he can't get rid of, etc. He's been on tren, which in relation to your "severity" rating mentioned earlier, falls in line with higher risk methods of removing gynecomastia. Bypasses the "test : arimidex" assessment. No I'm not saying it's a tren relation to his issue, I'm making a mention of your comparison in side effect relation to what he's been willing to take.
You said test would be equal in severity to something like arimidex.
Tren would be equal to letro.
Well he's used tren so clearly willing to roll the dice and not the first go around.

I'm fine with the fact YOU don't like letro. But that's also you, and not me, and other people. There is literally nothing wrong with recommending looking into it based on an educated opinion. There's first line treatments, second, third, etc, for a reason. I believe, first line probably wouldn't be too effective, so I moved down the list on suggestions to look into things. OP wants to run raloxifene, great, give it 2-4 months. See where that goes and then explore other options if need be. I never said he shouldn't start there, MERELY made a suggestion to look at another compound, which has sparked a desire for you to crusade your opinion against that.

There is literally no reason to continue this discussion as much as I appreciated the first one but then the analogies and what not came out which I don't really see the point in to still having a great back and forth. Just clogging up KVs thread at this point. I won't reply in relation to this anymore.

Best Regards.

at the moment I use the test at a dosage of 125 mg per week and nothing else. and I will use only the test for a long time. as for tren, the version of hexa was created for people. and the difference is only in the half-life, that because of the long period of 14 days, it has fewer side effects for people. As for aromatase inhibitors, I used only anastrozole once in my life. I am against the use of these inhibitors. at the moment I want to try raloxifene for 1 month. If it doesn't help, I'll definitely delete gino. My gyno is about 7-8 months old. it disappears when I completely reduce the dosage of the test
I understand. When I mentioned it was meant for people, I meant the original design, such as Fina, the drug base "tren" was never designed for any human medical use (and has no legitimate human use as far as I know), like EQ for example. Not saying that like, you're not using human grade stuff. So apologies for not being too in depth on that. Pretty sure most people aren't using Fina conversion kits these days anyway LOL.

I'm hoping you notice some benefits in the first month. Truly. Having a side effect like that sucks. Good luck brother.

Nothing actually. Like 12+ hours and went back after that again after your already read it and responded once... I don't know why you keep bringing up pubertal gynecomastia. I don't recall where OP ever claimed he had PG. You mentioned PG first out of nowhere. Then said it wasn't designed for that (I never said it was either). An here you're bringing it up again.

I'm not sure how long you've been doing this but I'm coming up on 2 decades, I'm more than aware of the roles of estrogen in the body, though I appreciate the attempted lecture. Must be a reason I don't take AIs 90% of the time even though they're prescribed and run lower dosing than I'm told to, my body tolerates estrogen pretty well anymore. I was testing a sources sustanon and to stay true to the test, I ran no AI, test was around 3300, and estrogen at 194, which healthy max range on the test for a male is like 35-40. I had 0 side effects. So no need to use an AI until that lab, then I started low dose anastrazole 2-3x a week to bring it back into the range I want.

I wouldn't even recommend it, if I didn't think it could remotely make a difference and would be severely detrimental to anyone, which is why I didn't even get into dosing and how to do it. If you haven't noticed he is immensely sensitive to raised estrogen, has a long term issue he can't get rid of, etc. He's been on tren, which in relation to your "severity" rating mentioned earlier, falls in line with higher risk methods of removing gynecomastia. Bypasses the "test : arimidex" assessment. No I'm not saying it's a tren relation to his issue, I'm making a mention of your comparison in side effect relation to what he's been willing to take.
You said test would be equal in severity to something like arimidex.
Tren would be equal to letro.
Well he's used tren so clearly willing to roll the dice and not the first go around.

I'm fine with the fact YOU don't like letro. But that's also you, and not me, and other people. There is literally nothing wrong with recommending looking into it based on an educated opinion. There's first line treatments, second, third, etc, for a reason. I believe, first line probably wouldn't be too effective, so I moved down the list on suggestions to look into things. OP wants to run raloxifene, great, give it 2-4 months. See where that goes and then explore other options if need be. I never said he shouldn't start there, MERELY made a suggestion to look at another compound, which has sparked a desire for you to crusade your opinion against that.

There is literally no reason to continue this discussion as much as I appreciated the first one but then the analogies and what not came out which I don't really see the point in to still having a great back and forth. Just clogging up KVs thread at this point. I won't reply in relation to this anymore.

Best Regards.
I took the topic too seriously then, my apologies.
Business as usual.

I understand. When I mentioned it was meant for people, I meant the original design, such as Fina, the drug base "tren" was never designed for any human medical use (and has no legitimate human use as far as I know), like EQ for example. Not saying that like, you're not using human grade stuff. So apologies for not being too in depth on that. Pretty sure most people aren't using Fina conversion kits these days anyway LOL.

I'm hoping you notice some benefits in the first month. Truly. Having a side effect like that sucks. Good luck brother.
Thanks buddy !

ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED ONLY PROM PROTONMAIL accounts ! No f*cking Gmail or Yahoo

kingdomofvar@protonmail.com
WICKR kingdomofvar

Minimum order
USA 150 USD
EU 100 EUR

Payment method
USA = Crypto only
EU = Crypto or bank transfer

Shipping price
USA potal service 30,- USD
USA courier 70,- USD
EU postal service 20,- EUR , EMS 50,- EUR
EU courier 40,- EUR

Prices are same in USD/EUR

Mesterolone 50mg
80x50mg = 55,- USD

Oxandrolone Var 10mg
200x10mg = 40,- USD
Oxandrolone Var 25mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD
240 tabs = 95,- USD
Oxandrolone Var 50mg
120 tabs = 90,- USD
240 tabs = 170,- USD

Turinabol 25mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD
240 tabs = 75,- USD

Methenolone = Primobolan 25mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD
240 tabs = 110,- USD

OXYMETHOLONE Adrol 100mg
120tabs = 80,- USD
240tabs = 150,- USD

Methandienone DBOL 25mg
120 tabs = 25,- USD
Methandienone DBOL 10mg
200 tabs = 25,- USD

Stanozolol Winny
200x10mg = 25,- USD

Stanozolol Winny 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD
Stanozolol Winny 50mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD

Cardarine+Superdrol 10+10mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD

600 tabs bulk / 25% discount

Superdrol Sdrol 20mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD
160 tabs = 75,- USD
Superdrol 20mg
200x20mg = 90,- USD

Methyltrienolone M3T 1mg
80 tabs = 50,- USD

MK 677 Ibutamoren 25mg
80 tabs = 60,- USD

Exemestane 25mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD

Salbutamol 5mg
120 tabs = 20,- USD
Salbutamol 10mg
200 tabs = 30,- USD

DAPOXETINE 60mg
80x60mg = 50,- USD

DMAA 120x50mg = 30,- USD

Yohimbine HCL 12mg 120tabs = 30,- USD

Yohimbine HCL 10mg + Tadalafil 10mg 200 tabs = 40,- USD
Yohimbine HCL 10mg + Tadalafil 10mg 1000 tabs = 200,- USD

Raloxifene 50mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD

Anastrozole 1mg box
200 tabs = 50,- USD

Tamoxifen 20mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD

Clomiphene 50mg
80 tabs = 25,- USD

Tadalafil 40mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD
600 tabs bulk = 25% discount

Tadalafil 20mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD
600 tabs bulk = 25% discount

Tadalafil 5mg
400 tabs = 40,- USD

Sildenafil 50mg
80 tabs = 25,- USD

PHARMA GRADE goods

CABASER cabergoline 20x2mg / 40 $ repacked
EPHEDRINE 50mg 30tabs / 25,- EUR repacked
Telmisartan 50x80mg / 25,- Eur

Received a pack from KOV. All I can say is this guy deserves some serious credit on his product, shipping, and communication. Been doing this a long time and I'd definitely say he's done a literally perfect job so far.

I want to leave my sad and only review. I have no claims against the seller, and I do not demand compensation for damage. the seller promised to give me a discount, it seems 35%, but I refused because it was not his fault. the parcel arrived but I didn’t receive it, I looked in all the mailboxes, asked the neighbors but no one received my parcel. I ended up losing my package. the seller did a perfect job. my parcel arrived in 7-8 days, fast work. but unfortunately I did not see and did not try the quality preparations of the seller

I want to leave my sad and only review. I have no claims against the seller, and I do not demand compensation for damage. the seller promised to give me a discount, it seems 35%, but I refused because it was not his fault. the parcel arrived but I didn’t receive it, I looked in all the mailboxes, asked the neighbors but no one received my parcel. I ended up losing my package. the seller did a perfect job. my parcel arrived in 7-8 days, fast work. but unfortunately I did not see and did not try the quality preparations of the seller

I am very sorry sir. Dont know what USPS screwed up.
Your 35% discount will be ready for you.

I am very sorry sir. Dont know what USPS screwed up.
Your 35% discount will be ready for you.
I am now at the usps office and they told me that someone signed and took my parcel. I'm not 20 years old, I don't need 35% off if I don't get a my package. why do I need a discount if I send money but do not receive my package. where is the logic?

I am now at the usps office and they told me that someone signed and took my parcel. I'm not 20 years old, I don't need 35% off if I don't get a my package. why do I need a discount if I send money but do not receive my package. where is the logic?

What is the source supposed to do? He is halfway across the world and has nothing to do with usps.

35% is very generous considering the source fulfilled his obligation to you and for all the source knows you are making this up.

What is the source supposed to do? He is halfway across the world and has nothing to do with usps.

35% is very generous considering the source fulfilled his obligation to you and for all the source knows you are making this up.
moron I live in Florida and a wealthy person. I do not need money and I told the seller about it. I am 40 years old and I am not a boy who will engage in children's games! I will repeat once again to a stupid person like you that I have no claim against the seller.

What's the point of knowing grammar if you can't make money. yes english is not my native language and i know a lot of native speakers but everyone lives on a salary of 3000 dollars. If you have so much free time, get busy. Once again I repeat I have no claims against the seller. concluded for myself

moron I live in Florida and a wealthy person. I do not need money and I told the seller about it. I am 40 years old and I am not a boy who will engage in children's games! I will repeat once again to a stupid person like you that I have no claim against the seller.
From your post that I quoted it sure seems like you have a claim against the seller. He offers you discount on next order and you act as if he did something wrong by offering you the discount, the implication being you felt that he should be doing more to ensure you get the package or perhaps offer you a refund?

I get that English is not your first language, bit maybe hold off on the name calling, it's very childish. :) loser

From your post that I quoted it sure seems like you have a claim against the seller. He offers you discount on next order and you act as if he did something wrong by offering you the discount, the implication being you felt that he should be doing more to ensure you get the package or perhaps offer you a refund?

I get that English is not your first language, bit maybe hold off on the name calling, it's very childish. :) loser
I am ready to give you my discount - as a sign of a good attitude towards all participants and the seller. Have a good day