KingdomOfVar (source)

What is inconceivable for me , how can USPS get pack to some else person, with different name what is written on pack.
I think this is a problem in usps - so my friends told me. I very rarely use this postal company. usually fedex or ups. thank you for your work! And once again I will repeat to you there are no claims! If suddenly someone returns my parcel, I will definitely write here

Usps Can gps where it was last delivered. If it was signed for at a usps office then yes usps fckd up by not asking for identification

Usps Can gps where it was last delivered. If it was signed for at a usps office then yes usps fckd up by not asking for identification
indicated that it was delivered to my address. but I checked everywhere and even with neighbors. I just want to forget about this story as soon as possible - I lost a lot of time searching.

I once had a $5k pack marked as delivered. I contacted my postman and he gps where he left the pack which was a building over. He went and knocked on door and retrieved pack. I Can tell it was looked into so thank God no problems. The beauty of KOVs products is they don’t look like anything suspicious

I once had a $5k pack marked as delivered. I contacted my postman and he gps where he left the pack which was a building over. He went and knocked on door and retrieved pack. I Can tell it was looked into so thank God no problems. The beauty of KOVs products is they don’t look like anything suspicious
KOV - He's handsome - I have no complaints

From your post that I quoted it sure seems like you have a claim against the seller. He offers you discount on next order and you act as if he did something wrong by offering you the discount, the implication being you felt that he should be doing more to ensure you get the package or perhaps offer you a refund?

I get that English is not your first language, bit maybe hold off on the name calling, it's very childish. :) loser

I think since English isn't his first language his post may have came off a little wrong but only if you read it as negative.

Personally the way I took it was he is disappointed he didn't get the package, probably pissed and a little worried someone got his stuff. He's refusing the discount because he's not blaming KOV as it's not his fault. Honestly a pretty stand up move, which definitely says he isn't trying to take advantage of KOV.

I think since English isn't his first language his post may have came off a little wrong but only if you read it as negative.

Personally the way I took it was he is disappointed he didn't get the package, probably pissed and a little worried someone got his stuff. He's refusing the discount because he's not blaming KOV as it's not his fault. Honestly a pretty stand up move, which definitely says he isn't trying to take advantage of KOV.
Thanks buddy. Yes right

What is inconceivable for me , how can USPS get pack to some else person, with different name what is written on pack.
the courier just now brought me a package!!! and once again I will say that I had no complaints against the seller! his work is at a high level and safety comes first. professional seller! and that's why I did not take a discount - because the seller did his job 100%.

Does the minimum order amount include shipping price? Goddamn you have everything i'd ever need as orals, but wish you had oils too to get everything from just one place at once

the courier just now brought me a package!!! and once again I will say that I had no complaints against the seller! his work is at a high level and safety comes first. professional seller! and that's why I did not take a discount - because the seller did his job 100%.

Great news sir