KingdomOfVar (source)

Try my friend .for me the side effect are very low just libido is very hardcore
No puking or acne like dianabol
No water retention
Mtrien of @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is legit i cycle with it last years
I will be 39 soon) I used a lot of 17-a pills before, but now I have completely eliminated them. but I follow your comments and understand that I need to try this drug. I use now only test 150 mg and tren e about 350-500 . I'm thinking of adding mtren?

I will be 39 soon) I used a lot of 17-a pills before, but now I have completely eliminated them. but I follow your comments and understand that I need to try this drug. I use now only test 150 mg and tren e about 350-500 . I'm thinking of adding mtren?
If you cycle mtrien don’t take tren e with it
I ´am on 600mg/w testo with mtrien 2 mg/on training days 1 mg no traning with 3-4 iu gh 5/7 days

If you cycle mtrien don’t take tren e with it
I ´am on 600mg/w testo with mtrien 2 mg/on training days 1 mg no traning with 3-4 iu gh 5/7 days
i love tren) but i am thinking to try adding 1mg mtren and don't increase the dosage anymore. even scared what would happen

@KingdomOfVar This has maybe been asked a couple of times, but have you thought of adding DNP? Hard to find any eu sources, so would be great if a guy with quality like you would consider adding some.

Also you mentioned you were introducing injectables, did you change your mind on this?

KOV-

It is unbelievable that it has come to this. 2 months as of today since I placed and payed for my second bulk order from you. I worked with Pharmasource without incident for years but like many of us here was left with a void to fill after his departure. I did my research and read EVERY post in your thread. The feedback was decent given the game we are all in. Seemed like you always came through. So I reached out. First order went smooth for the most part. Second order has not been the same experience. I don't know if you selectively scam or what is contributing to this unacceptable behavior. I have been MORE than decent and understanding and now you refuse to communicate via wickr. Last communication was 2 weeks ago and you admitted the error was with your shipper. You said the replacement pack would be sent at the first of the next week. I allowed 2 more full weeks for the pack to show and respect for your time. Then I asked for a track# and you go silent. Then 2 more messages being decent with you but clearly stating my concerns. Now you Ghost me??? Get me my pack and respond via wickr.
Still no response? I've seen you active on here..

Maybe he is avoiding any customer he decides to selectively scam. Hasn't really been on here since I posted. Pretty sad. This was a 1K plus order. He used to offer free shipping on bulk orders... It's even in his intro.
I paid for shipping on the last 2 orders and didn't even bring the issue up.
Last order he even had the audacity to ask for like $15 more dollars because he claimed he didn't realize where I was located. Pretty sad but none the less I paid without argument. He needs to learn business a little better IMO.

KOV-

It is unbelievable that it has come to this. 2 months as of today since I placed and payed for my second bulk order from you. I worked with Pharmasource without incident for years but like many of us here was left with a void to fill after his departure. I did my research and read EVERY post in your thread. The feedback was decent given the game we are all in. Seemed like you always came through. So I reached out. First order went smooth for the most part. Second order has not been the same experience. I don't know if you selectively scam or what is contributing to this unacceptable behavior. I have been MORE than decent and understanding and now you refuse to communicate via wickr. Last communication was 2 weeks ago and you admitted the error was with your shipper. You said the replacement pack would be sent at the first of the next week. I allowed 2 more full weeks for the pack to show and respect for your time. Then I asked for a track# and you go silent. Then 2 more messages being decent with you but clearly stating my concerns. Now you Ghost me??? Get me my pack and respond via wickr.
Come on @KingdomOfVar act like a professional