KingdomOfVar (source)

Maybe he is avoiding any customer he decides to selectively scam. Hasn't really been on here since I posted. Pretty sad. This was a 1K plus order. He used to offer free shipping on bulk orders... It's even in his intro.
I paid for shipping on the last 2 orders and didn't even bring the issue up.
Last order he even had the audacity to ask for like $15 more dollars because he claimed he didn't realize where I was located. Pretty sad but none the less I paid without argument. He needs to learn business a little better IMO.

Sir like I told you before, postsl service trying to find this pack - because its international pack, its too long. I fully understand your anger. Iam very sorry about this situation, but still trying to solve it, trust me.
Its very unique situation, in my history of send packs I never lost pack this way .

Guys Iam taking a break now , around a week. You saw that I was not online for couple of days. I got some stomach infection - Helicobacter. So Iam on ATBs now.
Will inform you about my return.

Sir like I told you before, postsl service trying to find this pack - because its international pack, its too long. I fully understand your anger. Iam very sorry about this situation, but still trying to solve it, trust me.
Its very unique situation, in my history of send packs I never lost pack this way .
I don't care what the problem is on your end. It's your issue! Send me another pack. I paid for product END OF STORY. That's why you make the profits you do...because sometimes things don't go perfect but the consumer should never absorb the cost. Business 101 MAN!

That aside, what is with you ghosting me for WEEKS and WEEKS now. All my correspondence has been professional... pointed but always respectful. You have ignored this issue for 2 MONTHS! Get me what I payed for and then YOU figure out who screwed up on your end.

I don't care what the problem is on your end. It's your issue! Send me another pack. I paid for product END OF STORY. That's why you make the profits you do...because sometimes things don't go perfect but the consumer should never absorb the cost. Business 101 MAN!
How much was in the pack ? Dollar amount ?

That aside, what is with you ghosting me for WEEKS and WEEKS now. All my correspondence has been professional... pointed but always respectful. You have ignored this issue for 2 MONTHS! Get me what I payed for and then YOU figure out who screwed up on your end.
If it has been two months thats pretty bad.

I don't think KingdomOfVar will ruin its reputation on this forum over a shipment, now I don't know the amount of money, I think if it was a small order it would have shipped it without too much trouble, however it's bad to see in this community. Especially now that I had convinced my trainer to try his molecules.

He said it was over a grand. If it’s been 2 months it should’ve been reshipped.
I cant share details about this pack and reason why and where was lost. But its a reason why Iam trying to find it by regular way of postal system.

Anyway, this is ONLY ONE pack lost to US by postal service in all my history here. Total lost packs of all send = 3 ! What I believe is great succes.

I cant share details about this pack and reason why and where was lost. But its a reason why Iam trying to find it by regular way of postal system.

Anyway, this is ONLY ONE pack lost to US by postal service in all my history here. Total lost packs of all send = 3 ! What I believe is great succes.
Thinking this event is gonna lose ya over a grand in future clients so you’re making the wrong decision ….. whatever reason you are thinking it’s better to find it, is in return, losing you potential customers guaranteed. I feel for the client, no reason there shouldn’t have been a reship by now. Your reputation dropped considerably in my eyes.

I totally agree with phenominal34, if someone pays you $1,000 and the shipment goes lost, do you think it's fair that whoever paid you loses the $1,000? If you were in the place of that KingdomOfVar person how would you feel?
PS: Looking at the whole thread you have excellent reviews on your products, do you want to compromise your reputation for a shipment? I would try to send back the lost package and increase the sale of your products within this community.

Last edited:
the seller is really good and the goods are of a high standard. therefore, it seems to me that there will be a way out and a solution, and they will adequately resolve issues among themselves

Seriously two fucking months and you still be making bullshit excuses just goes to show you only care about the money and nothing else! And fyi a GOOD source would have just eaten the cost by now and ensured a repeat customer, but your dumb, greedy ass can't see past that grand and I for one hope you lose a fuck load of clients because of how you've "handled" this situation :rolleyes:

Sent a little over 1K. What really makes this worthy of everyone's interest should be @KingdomOfVar admittance of his failure and then open outright refusal to follow through on his end as a sponsor and supplier. By his own words NONE OF THIS IS MY FAULT. But now I look incompetent...I made commitments and have had to make right at no small cost

I totally agree with phenominal34, if someone pays you $1,000 and the shipment goes lost, do you think it's fair that whoever paid you loses the $1,000? If you were in the place of that KingdomOfVar person how would you feel?
PS: Looking at the whole thread you have excellent reviews on your products, do you want to compromise your reputation for a shipment? I would try to send back the lost package and increase the sale of your products within this community.
Usually these orders eventually show up. Sometimes it takes months. They almost never actually get lost. Sometimes they get to the customer without getting scanned (tracking wont show it). I've had it happens many times when I was running a legal ecommerce business with high volume of shipments. You can forget about the postal service ever being able to locate lost parcels though. I think Var is counting on it showing up.

This isn't ebay... You are buying illegal shit online and taking a risk. Probably a wholesale order so the margin wasn't that great for Var either. Many vendors don't even offer reshipping internationally. I can understand both sides.

THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM!. Send me my replacement pack NOW. I don't think anyone here believes at this point it is really only 1 pack. Maybe now more will feel they can stand up. So many simply don't bring to light when they are screwed for their own reasons. I have been part of this community for over 10 years and stay quiet for the most part for my own reasons, but look back at the fights I have chosen...I hate scammers deciding when it is JUSTIFIABLE to steal hard earned money. I hate sponsors pretending to be "business men" and not knowing the first thing about business. Not one single member here who knows me will ever question when I give my word...even the few that don't care for me. What's that say?