KingdomOfVar (source)

Seriously two fucking months and you still be making bullshit excuses just goes to show you only care about the money and nothing else! And fyi a GOOD source would have just eaten the cost by now and ensured a repeat customer, but your dumb, greedy ass can't see past that grand and I for one hope you lose a fuck load of clients because of how you've "handled" this situation :rolleyes:
Thank you! Business 101 right? We've all ate losses in business. It's just what you do to maintain your reputation. Never make others pay for your mistakes

Usually these orders eventually show up. Sometimes it takes months. They almost never actually get lost. Sometimes they get to the customer without getting scanned (tracking wont show it). I've had it happens many times when I was running a legal ecommerce business with high volume of shipments. You can forget about the postal service ever being able to locate lost parcels though. I think Var is counting on it showing up.

This isn't ebay... You are buying illegal shit online and taking a risk. Probably a wholesale order so the margin wasn't that great for Var either. Many vendors don't even offer reshipping internationally. I can understand both sides.
Doesn't matter... He offered a service for an agreed profit. A product and a timeframe.. this really isn't about money friend. I'm positive the loss will effect either of us ZERO. It's about integrity.

The ebay remark is irrelevant. You say I am taking a risk correct? So he is accepting a risk as well, correct? He took the order. He promised delivery. He PROMISED to ship again. I forced nothing on him. He ACCEPTED the risks for an acceptable reward. I hope this clarifies

Usually these orders eventually show up. Sometimes it takes months. They almost never actually get lost. Sometimes they get to the customer without getting scanned (tracking wont show it). I've had it happens many times when I was running a legal ecommerce business with high volume of shipments. You can forget about the postal service ever being able to locate lost parcels though. I think Var is counting on it showing up.

This isn't ebay... You are buying illegal shit online and taking a risk. Probably a wholesale order so the margin wasn't that great for Var either. Many vendors don't even offer reshipping internationally. I can understand both sides.
So what is he supposed to do? Wait for another 3-6 months for the pack to MAYBE show up?

If you were in his shoes and forked over 1k+ you would be totally fine with waiting around with your thumb up your ass for the pack to land?

If he waits 6 months and then brings up the issue the vendor can just say "why did you wait so long to contact me about this issue?"

Hes fucked either way.

So what is he supposed to do? Wait for another 3-6 months for the pack to MAYBE show up?

If you were in his shoes and forked over 1k+ you would be totally fine with waiting around with your thumb up your ass for the pack to land?

If he waits 6 months and then brings up the issue the vendor can just say "why did you wait so long to contact me about this issue?"

Hes fucked either way.
Not to mention the source advertises here for free. He doesn’t have to pay shit to the board. He’s made plenty of money, 1k ain’t gunna hurt him.

Sounds to me like you're siding with KOV, and not seeing both sides like you claim. This is beyond long enough and no reason this guy hasn't been reshipped or refunded.

I've considered trying him out before, but not after seeing how this has been handled.

Just my 2 cents, but did @Caizier use the courier service or plain old mail? Personally, whenever I order from either King Var or another overseas vendor, I spend a few bucks too. I always drop the extra on courier, it's like an insurance policy in my view, plus helps keep praying eyes out of my candles. Had an issue twice, once here with King Var, once with my other guy (the best lol). Resolved quickly and discreetly as USPS was not involved. Once a few years ago, out of nowhere I got a box of 20 bottles of Sust which had been lost by USPS and replaced by the vendor with a more expensive brand, Beligas replaced AlphaZone. It can happen. Bear in mind though, I am not placing blame on neither the customer nor King Var, at his prices plus discounts for volume I don't know if he is getting rich so to speak. Just relaying a personal experience is all, basically that regular mail is incredibly difficult to find in a timely manner, did it even touch down in your country, if you feel free saying? Again, not placing blame on neither King Var nor @Caizier, just relating is all. Put the pitchforks away please lol

Just my 2 cents, but did @Caizier use the courier service or plain old mail? Personally, whenever I order from either King Var or another overseas vendor, I spend a few bucks too. I always drop the extra on courier, it's like an insurance policy in my view, plus helps keep praying eyes out of my candles. Had an issue twice, once here with King Var, once with my other guy (the best lol). Resolved quickly and discreetly as USPS was not involved. Once a few years ago, out of nowhere I got a box of 20 bottles of Sust which had been lost by USPS and replaced by the vendor with a more expensive brand, Beligas replaced AlphaZone. It can happen. Bear in mind though, I am not placing blame on neither the customer nor King Var, at his prices plus discounts for volume I don't know if he is getting rich so to speak. Just relaying a personal experience is all, basically that regular mail is incredibly difficult to find in a timely manner, did it even touch down in your country, if you feel free saying? Again, not placing blame on neither King Var nor @Caizier, just relating is all. Put the pitchforks away please lol
What does how much money he makes have to do with anything? Did you miss this part?
And not only that... He PROMISED me the replacement pack would be sent to me weeks ago. @KingdomOfVar I have the screenshots
If a vendor promises a reship and doesnt stay true to his word hes a scumbag.

What does how much money he makes have to do with anything? Did you miss this part?
No, I don't miss a thing. I was simply asking a question that has nothing at all to do with you, and providing an opinion, which, again, has zero to do with you. While this is an open discussion forum I don't see how a snide remark from you changes anything, either positively or negatively.

The part that I did miss is the promised reship on this order, can you link that post please? Thanks.

No, I don't miss a thing. I was simply asking a question that has nothing at all to do with you, and providing an opinion, which, again, has zero to do with you. While this is an open discussion forum I don't see how a snide remark from you changes anything, either positively or negatively.

The part that I did miss is the promised reship on this order, can you link that post please? Thanks.
I was under the assumption that this was a conversation they had via PM?

Maybe @Caizier can confirm if that is the case or not.

Yes I paid extra for the courier service. Even though if you look at his intro he offers free shipping on orders of this size.

Thanks for the clarity @Caizier. I don't know if you get the same courier service as I do due to geographic locations, but I am assuming that you have used both the courier's detailed tracking plus another tracker like 17track.net? Sometimes the tracking only sites know more than the actual service sites will tell you. I had a situation where suddenly, last second like guy down the block said package was lost. I couldn't find out a damn thing from their site, but between a tracking site and the vendor we solved the problem pretty fast. I'm really surprised by this, I've dealt with KOV several times, hit a bump in the road once and he was on top of it rapidly. I'm really pulling for ya man, I've been in a similar situation where the package was delivered to the wrong address. Try convincing a large vendor where you are just a customer number that that was accidental when it happened twice. Not fun waiting months with things already promised. Like I said, pulling for ya hard on the low row lol

I’ve been dealing with KOV since his first month here. About a year and a half and never a issue. My last order in Jan I had some bad luck with customs. Well we waited to see if it would get released but never did. Kov has since sent me replacements in 3 parts. Takes a little patience and understanding but he will take care of you. I will not hesitate to order again