KingdomOfVar (source)

I’ve been dealing with KOV since his first month here. About a year and a half and never a issue. My last order in Jan I had some bad luck with customs. Well we waited to see if it would get released but never did. Kov has since sent me replacements in 3 parts. Takes a little patience and understanding but he will take care of you. I will not hesitate to order again
I too have been dealing with KOV since he started here, I've sent him quite a bit of money and always got what was ordered and then some. I will absolutely deal with him again. There are 2 people who knows what is going on, KOV and @Caizier. Anyone else grabbing their pitchforks doesn't know exactly, no matter how much they may have read. AFA KOV saying to worry about ones self and let the 2, the only 2, involved individuals worry about the business at hand, well, imo that's his prerogative, just as it was @Caiziers prerogative to bring it to light. I didn't get the feeling that Caizier was asking for his own personal army, maybe he was, I've been wrong many times before and will many times in the future. They will work it out one way or another, if Caizier was asking for everyone to mind their own, would Uncle Bob spout off at the mouth like that too? Doubt it, gang mentality coming into play. Again, @Caizier, pulling hard for you bro, I am confident that you will be made whole.

I’ve been dealing with KOV since his first month here. About a year and a half and never a issue. My last order in Jan I had some bad luck with customs. Well we waited to see if it would get released but never did. Kov has since sent me replacements in 3 parts. Takes a little patience and understanding but he will take care of you. I will not hesitate to order again

Well... I dont want use yours pack like example BUT THANK YOU that you write it here.

SO FOR ALL SMART GUYS HERE. There are 2 lost packs in my whole history which was lost in US. This customer and one who complains with me. This guy, have a BIGGER order and I havent any problem to resend him his goods. He have a patience, we found a issue and also solution.
This guy know what means SECURITY REASON and he understand that security of his person and me like seller is importand thing.

Thank you for your trust sir.

I too have been dealing with KOV since he started here, I've sent him quite a bit of money and always got what was ordered and then some. I will absolutely deal with him again. There are 2 people who knows what is going on, KOV and @Caizier. Anyone else grabbing their pitchforks doesn't know exactly, no matter how much they may have read. AFA KOV saying to worry about ones self and let the 2, the only 2, involved individuals worry about the business at hand, well, imo that's his prerogative, just as it was @Caiziers prerogative to bring it to light. I didn't get the feeling that Caizier was asking for his own personal army, maybe he was, I've been wrong many times before and will many times in the future. They will work it out one way or another, if Caizier was asking for everyone to mind their own, would Uncle Bob spout off at the mouth like that too? Doubt it, gang mentality coming into play. Again, @Caizier, pulling hard for you bro, I am confident that you will be made whole.

Exactly, only 2 persons know whole story.
But like you see, too many others who judging me.

ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED ONLY PROM PROTONMAIL accounts ! No f*cking Gmail or Yahoo

kingdomofvar@protonmail.com
WICKR kingdomofvar

Minimum order
USA 150 USD
EU 100 EUR

Payment method
USA = Crypto only
EU = Crypto or bank transfer

Shipping price
USA potal service 30,- USD
EU postal service 20,- EUR , EMS 50,- EUR
EU courier 40,- EUR

Prices are same in USD/EUR

10% discount for crypto payments !!

CARDARINE 100x10mg / 35$
M-1-T 100x10mg / 35$
LIGANDROL 100x10mg / 35$

Mesterolone 50mg
80x50mg = 55,- USD

Oxandrolone Var 10mg
200x10mg = 40,- USD
Oxandrolone Var 25mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD
240 tabs = 95,- USD
Oxandrolone Var 50mg
120 tabs = 90,- USD
240 tabs = 170,- USD

Turinabol 25mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD
240 tabs = 75,- USD

Methenolone = Primobolan 25mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD
240 tabs = 110,- USD

OXYMETHOLONE Adrol 100mg
120tabs = 80,- USD
240tabs = 150,- USD

Methandienone DBOL 25mg
120 tabs = 25,- USD
Methandienone DBOL 10mg
200 tabs = 25,- USD

Stanozolol Winny
200x10mg = 25,- USD

Stanozolol Winny 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD
Stanozolol Winny 50mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD

Cardarine+Superdrol 10+10mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD

600 tabs bulk / 25% discount

Superdrol Sdrol 20mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD
160 tabs = 75,- USD
Superdrol 20mg
200x20mg = 90,- USD

Methyltrienolone M3T 1mg
80 tabs = 50,- USD

MK 677 Ibutamoren 25mg
80 tabs = 60,- USD

Exemestane 25mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD

Salbutamol 5mg
120 tabs = 20,- USD
Salbutamol 10mg
200 tabs = 30,- USD

DAPOXETINE 60mg
80x60mg = 50,- USD

DMAA 120x50mg = 30,- USD

Yohimbine HCL 12mg 120tabs = 30,- USD

Yohimbine HCL 10mg + Tadalafil 10mg 200 tabs = 40,- USD
Yohimbine HCL 10mg + Tadalafil 10mg 1000 tabs = 200,- USD

Raloxifene 50mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD

https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (Anastrozole) 1mg box
200 tabs = 50,- USD

Tamoxifen 20mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD

Clomiphene 50mg
80 tabs = 25,- USD

Tadalafil 40mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD
600 tabs bulk = 25% discount

Tadalafil 20mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD

Tadalafil 5mg
400 tabs = 40,- USD

Sildenafil 50mg
80 tabs = 25,- USD

PHARMA GRADE goods

CABASER cabergoline 20x2mg / 40 $ repacked
EPHEDRINE 50mg 30tabs / 25,- EUR repacked

I've been here awhile now. Long enough to finally understand why some guys used to come off "bitchy" towards seemingly good sponsors... but now I understand both sides. Lots of hard working guys here just trying to improve their lives. Some sponsors are good, some plain shit... but they all make fortunes off of us. Then their heads get big and they forget "WHO" made them wealthy.. It's everyone here throwing their overtime, side gig, moonlight cash or just the little they snuck past the old lady to get decent gear. A sponsor is only as good as his last fuck up. Your not judged on your success in life but your failures... sucks but we get used to it. These guys need to be accountable. It's a contract. I followed through on everything asked. $$$
If I would have had issues with payment and started throwing out bullshit excuses do you think @KingdomOfVar would have held any empathy for my situation and took care of me? No and he shouldn't. I hold no empathy for his problem. He should run a tighter ship. Sometimes you just NUT up and do the right thing. Make the customer right and figure your mistake on your time and dime

I've been here awhile now. Long enough to finally understand why some guys used to come off "bitchy" towards seemingly good sponsors... but now I understand both sides. Lots of hard working guys here just trying to improve their lives. Some sponsors are good, some plain shit... but they all make fortunes off of us. Then their heads get big and they forget "WHO" made them wealthy.. It's everyone here throwing their overtime, side gig, moonlight cash or just the little they snuck past the old lady to get decent gear. A sponsor is only as good as his last fuck up. Your not judged on your success in life but your failures... sucks but we get used to it. These guys need to be accountable. It's a contract. I followed through on everything asked. $$$
If I would have had issues with payment and started throwing out bullshit excuses do you think @KingdomOfVar would have held any empathy for my situation and took care of me? No and he shouldn't. I hold no empathy for his problem. He should run a tighter ship. Sometimes you just NUT up and do the right thing. Make the customer right and figure your mistake on your time and dime
Sir I think that I offered you the best solution - refund of you lost order.

Nobody cares.

ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED ONLY PROM PROTONMAIL accounts ! No f*cking Gmail or Yahoo

kingdomofvar@protonmail.com
WICKR kingdomofvar

Minimum order
USA 150 USD
EU 100 EUR

Payment method
USA = Crypto only
EU = Crypto or bank transfer

Shipping price
USA potal service 30,- USD
EU postal service 20,- EUR , EMS 50,- EUR
EU courier 40,- EUR

Prices are same in USD/EUR

10% discount for crypto payments !!

CARDARINE 100x10mg / 35$
M-1-T 100x10mg / 35$
LIGANDROL 100x10mg / 35$

Mesterolone 50mg
80x50mg = 55,- USD

Oxandrolone Var 10mg
200x10mg = 40,- USD
Oxandrolone Var 25mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD
240 tabs = 95,- USD
Oxandrolone Var 50mg
120 tabs = 90,- USD
240 tabs = 170,- USD

Turinabol 25mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD
240 tabs = 75,- USD

Methenolone = Primobolan 25mg
120 tabs = 60,- USD
240 tabs = 110,- USD

OXYMETHOLONE Adrol 100mg
120tabs = 80,- USD
240tabs = 150,- USD

Methandienone DBOL 25mg
120 tabs = 25,- USD
Methandienone DBOL 10mg
200 tabs = 25,- USD

Stanozolol Winny
200x10mg = 25,- USD

Stanozolol Winny 25mg
120 tabs = 30,- USD
Stanozolol Winny 50mg
120 tabs = 50,- USD

Cardarine+Superdrol 10+10mg
120 tabs = 40,- USD

Superdrol Sdrol 20mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD
160 tabs = 75,- USD
Superdrol 20mg
200x20mg = 90,- USD

Methyltrienolone M3T 1mg
80 tabs = 50,- USD

MK 677 Ibutamoren 25mg
80 tabs = 60,- USD

Exemestane 25mg
80 tabs = 40,- USD

Salbutamol 5mg
120 tabs = 20,- USD
Salbutamol 10mg
200 tabs = 30,- USD

DAPOXETINE 60mg
80x60mg = 50,- USD

DMAA 120x50mg = 30,- USD

Yohimbine HCL 12mg 120tabs = 30,- USD

Yohimbine HCL 10mg + Tadalafil 10mg 200 tabs = 40,- USD
Yohimbine HCL 10mg + Tadalafil 10mg 1000 tabs = 200,- USD

Raloxifene 50mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD

https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (Anastrozole) 1mg box
200 tabs = 50,- USD

Tamoxifen 20mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD

Clomiphene 50mg
80 tabs = 25,- USD

Tadalafil 40mg
80 tabs = 30,- USD

Tadalafil 20mg
80 tabs = 20,- USD

Tadalafil 5mg
400 tabs = 40,- USD

Sildenafil 50mg
80 tabs = 25,- USD

PHARMA GRADE goods

CABASER cabergoline 20x2mg / 40 $ repacked
EPHEDRINE 50mg 30tabs / 25,- EUR repacked

Do you have access to isotretinoin/accutane?