KingdomOfVar (source)

Sir I think that I offered you the best solution - refund of you lost order.
No. Best solution is get me my pack. Promises were made and I follow through. I have given you other options...and you know they work. You won't offer even the smallest details as to the loss of the pack. Inside the US or outside. Did it make it through customs or not? None of that jeopardizes your operation... This is not my first rodeo either.

No. Best solution is get me my pack. Promises were made and I follow through. I have given you other options...and you know they work. You won't offer even the smallest details as to the loss of the pack. Inside the US or outside. Did it make it through customs or not? None of that jeopardizes your operation... This is not my first rodeo either.
So a full refund was offered to you ?

No ? Because money refund is it what I can do. Reship is not possible for now.

If he want to give you a full refund just take the money and buy from someone else.
Is not like you lose anything as you didn't get the stuff but you didn't give any money for something you never received.
Is a fair offer what he want to do

Just take the money and do business somewhere else if you don't like this guy's service. A full refund sounds pretty fair to me.

If you refuse the refund, don't expect any sympathy here anymore. In fact, you demanding a reship is kinda ridiculous.

If you refuse the refund, don't expect any sympathy here anymore. In fact, you demanding a reship is kinda ridiculous.
My thoughts exactly… source may have had a screw up maybe not but he’s offering a full refund and we have another drama queen wanting to bicker back and forth.

@KingdomOfVar
When will fluoxy be available for purchase, also are these able to be split just like your oxy100 and oxa50?

Have you thought of adding DNP to your list, would be nice if a reputable source like you could offer some 100mg or 50mg tabs/caps.

You mentioned you were going to introduce injectables correct? Any eta on these?

@KingdomOfVar
When will fluoxy be available for purchase, also are these able to be split just like your oxy100 and oxa50?

Have you thought of adding DNP to your list, would be nice if a reputable source like you could offer some 100mg or 50mg tabs/caps.

You mentioned you were going to introduce injectables correct? Any eta on these?
Fluo tabs will have 2 dividing lines, so easy to cut them to 4 x 2,5mg

Well, no plan for DNP now, planned is Sibutramine 20mg tabs.

Not refusing the refund. Just not the best situation like he said.
What is being forgotten here is that the sponsor himself OFFERED and PROMISED the re-ship pack would be sent over a month ago now. So I made plans accordingly and now have no gear. If he would have offered the refund two months ago when this started I could have purchased from another sponsor. Don't forget guys he openly states he will reship if there is an issue so I am not out of line demanding a reship. He promises it in his intro.

If he want to give you a full refund just take the money and buy from someone else.
Is not like you lose anything as you didn't get the stuff but you didn't give any money for something you never received.
Is a fair offer what he want to do
What is lost is my reputation to deliver on promises. I think you might feel differently if you had sent a fair amount of money out and got jerked around for MONTHS with little to no comm or explanation and then just because I voice up he decides to offer a refund. This shouldn't fly. When a sponsor comes here to source they should be held to the standard THEY THEMSELVES PURPORT. If you say as a sponsor 100% reship policy for lost packs then you follow through.

Side note... Not just 1, then 2 packs lost that he admitted to. I know a lot of guys in this world. Much more than that has been lost he just always made it right before it comes out in the open. Much much more. He has a pretty good record but he lies about that for obvious reasons.

What is lost is my reputation to deliver on promises. I think you might feel differently if you had sent a fair amount of money out and got jerked around for MONTHS with little to no comm or explanation and then just because I voice up he decides to offer a refund. This shouldn't fly. When a sponsor comes here to source they should be held to the standard THEY THEMSELVES PURPORT. If you say as a sponsor 100% reship policy for lost packs then you follow through.

Side note... Not just 1, then 2 packs lost that he admitted to. I know a lot of guys in this world. Much more than that has been lost he just always made it right before it comes out in the open. Much much more. He has a pretty good record but he lies about that for obvious reasons.

Much much more ? You are fucking Liar !
Actualy from August 2021
2 lost in US , one of them yours
3 lost in Europe
And if I forgot some, must be very long time ago.

Yes, resend was promised, because it was like a ,,normal,, lost in beginning. But, it is not. I offered you money refund and this is my only offer to you.

Maybe you shouldn't sell something that you don't have on hand? Wait until you have the product and then sell. Dropshipping isn't something that you do with illegal stuff especially.
Your "reputation" shouldn't been influenced by a deliver company or by anyone but by you and you sold or promis products you don't have on hands. Not very professional if you start teaching how things should work

Take the money and order from someone else that deliver faster if you are so caugh out with delivery and keeping your "reputation " or take the money and order again and take that as a reshipping that he should be doing if is how you said.
But if you don't like what the seller does is your chance to never use him again and you didn't lost any money in taking that decision.

But KOV offer is a fair one as there is no product because of some shipping issues but there is no money lost by you
Probably other guys see things the same.

After the package is shipped the seller has nothing to do with how fast or if it's deliver to you.
I had once being refunded by other seller on a order that didn't arrived and I was ok with that. Apparently was lost or something in the way to me.

You said your issue,kov offer a refund and people can judge how fair it is or nor what has happened and act accordingly.

I bought from him as a disclaimer but I don't defend him for that reason.

Much much more ? You are fucking Liar !
Actualy from August 2021
2 lost in US , one of them yours
3 lost in Europe
And if I forgot some, must be very long time ago.

Yes, resend was promised, because it was like a ,,normal,, lost in beginning. But, it is not. I offered you money refund and this is my only offer to you.
If it wasn’t a normal lost what was it ? Holding back info, I agree with the refund but what kind of lost was it ?

Maybe you shouldn't sell something that you don't have on hand? Wait until you have the product and then sell. Dropshipping isn't something that you do with illegal stuff especially.
Your "reputation" shouldn't been influenced by a deliver company or by anyone but by you and you sold or promis products you don't have on hands. Not very professional if you start teaching how things should work

Take the money and order from someone else that deliver faster if you are so caugh out with delivery and keeping your "reputation " or take the money and order again and take that as a reshipping that he should be doing if is how you said.
But if you don't like what the seller does is your chance to never use him again and you didn't lost any money in taking that decision.

But KOV offer is a fair one as there is no product because of some shipping issues but there is no money lost by you
Probably other guys see things the same.

After the package is shipped the seller has nothing to do with how fast or if it's deliver to you.
I had once being refunded by other seller on a order that didn't arrived and I was ok with that. Apparently was lost or something in the way to me.

You said your issue,kov offer a refund and people can judge how fair it is or nor what has happened and act accordingly.

I bought from him as a disclaimer but I don't defend him for that reason.
Thank you for putting this lol! Nicely written :) l I get that he is pissed but fuck me the spam everytime i see a notification in this thread.

All you lost was time unlucky but just take your money and go elsewhere if you dont like this guy idk were doing illegal business here so..

Sponsors