L Carnitine Inj + PS80

Aiden8889

Hi guys,

I've made L Carnitne Injectable a couple of times and it has had some wicked pip. Tried getting the PH to a more neutral level and it didn't help too much.

This time however I am going to try a different brand that the Americans are having success with as I am from the UK... It was Carnitine base I used but it probably wasn't fine making it more viscous.

I did notice when I made Test Suspension and I had to use PS80 this reduced the viscosity of it making it flow nice.

You reckon I could do this with L Carnitine?, I plan to maybe make 500ml with 3% PS80 which would be 15ml.

I think the PS80 will dissolve it better and reduce the pip.

Are you using carnitine base or some other form like L-Carnitine L-Tartrate?

I am using Base, I used LCLT before as UK Packaging isn't as detailed as US packaging... boy did that fucking hurt won't ever do that again.

But wouldn't PS80 help dissolve those crystals thus causing less PIP?

I know this stuff I am using is nothing like L Tartrate as that was such bad pip... It is definitely base but still has quite a kick.

making 100mL of injectable L-car of 500mg/mL:

50 grams powder ( we assume here powder displacement of 1) , use Carnitine base for neutral pH.
48.5mL ddH2O or HPLC grade water.
1.5mL Benzyl alchohol.

Filter through 0.22 micron filter,

Enjoy.

I did do 500mg/ml but if I want I can add the PS80?

making 100mL of injectable L-car of 500mg/mL:

50 grams powder ( we assume here powder displacement of 1) , use Carnitine base for neutral pH.
48.5mL ddH2O or HPLC grade water.
1.5mL Benzyl alchohol.

Filter through 0.22 micron filter,

Enjoy.

I did this exact recipe
50g base
48ml Sterile Water
2% BA

Filtered through a bottletop PVDF .22um Filter I to a media bottle sterilized via pressure cooker method.

Maybe I am just sensitive to it? I do remember using the purebulk brand ages back and not getting pip though so maybe it's the brand.

But as an extra precaution PS80 will really dissolve it won't it?