• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Lab Results for first Homebrew

Anavarnarian

Just got my bloods taken last week. I'm on week 10 of a 16 weeker: 500mg Test E & 666mg EQ 2x week with 75mg Test Prop EOD and 75mg Anavar ED.

Got these results in today, first time making sense of bloods so if you guys can let me know if my gear doses seem to coincide with the levels that would be great. I have yet to donate blood on EQ... Estradiol seems to be in check so I guess my Exemestane is legit as well.

Feedback would be great:
View media item 633

Over 9x's. Yeah man look pretty damn good to me...but I'm no fucking expert.

**Edit**

When was your last pin before draw??

What about the low LH and FSH levels? I've been pinning 250iu HCG 2x a week, I hear this can impact these values but I wanted to make sure I'm looking on point with where I need to be.

What about the low LH and FSH levels? I've been pinning 250iu HCG 2x a week, should I bump it up to 3x week for the rest of my cycle or would this be of little benefit?

Man I'm pretty sure when you inject test your LH and FSH will be zero.

Idk if HCG is gonna change that, I'm sure someone else knows more about it and will help out.

When was your last pin before draw??
I believe it was around 28 hours prior, 75mg Test Prop.

Just to clarify, here is a snapshot of my cycle:
M/Th: 250mg Test E / 333mg EQ
M/Wed/Fri/Sun: Test Prop 75mg
Wed/Sat: 250iu HCG
Everyday: 75mg Anavar

AI has been 12.5mg Aromasin, which some days I will skip based on how the nips feel lol. If I feel a little sensitive I may up the dosage closer to 20mg that day, but its more along the lines of an as-needed basis. The longest I will go without an AI dose of some level is 3 days.

Last edited:
Not bad results there, bet it feels good knowing you brewed it aswell.

How have your results been? Gym wise? Much gain?

Not bad results there, bet it feels good knowing you brewed it aswell.

How have your results been? Gym wise? Much gain?

Gains have been good and steady. I did go a little crazy on the diet over Thanksgiving though. The "EQ Hunger" people talk about hit about 3 weeks back and I could literally eat $65 worth of food in a sitting without batting an eye, then be starving again 2-3 hours later. Gonna try to clean things up for the rest of my run as well as sprinkle in 3-4 days of light cardio each week to try to combat this gut I feel creeping up. I was bucking on the cardio due to the fact the anavar will give me insane calf pumps from even mild effort, but I've been eating a lot of bananas and supplementing with Taurine in hopes of some relief prior to workouts. May dial back the Anavar dosage if all else fails.

Gains have been good and steady. I did go a little crazy on the diet over Thanksgiving though. The "EQ Hunger" people talk about hit about 3 weeks back and I could literally eat $65 worth of food in a sitting without batting an eye, then be starving again 2-3 hours later. Gonna try to clean things up for the rest of my run as well as sprinkle in 3-4 days of light cardio each week to try to combat this gut I feel creeping up. I was bucking on the cardio due to the fact the anavar will give me insane calf pumps from even mild effort, but I've been eating a lot of bananas and supplementing with Taurine in hopes of some relief prior to workouts. May dial back the Anavar dosage if all else fails.
Test levels look great. Mind telling where you sourced these raws?

Do your joints hurt?? Everyone is different but I keep mine inv the upper 20's that's me tho
Not really, but I have noticed my lower back has flared up quite a bit this past week. I'm considering just slightly lowering my dosage on the AI by around 1/4, hopefully something in the high teens to low-20's range can be achieved.

So you're running 1300mg of test a week?

LH and FSH will be 0 bc you're on cycle. HCG will not increase LH.
Basically what I ended up doing was brewing everything with the assumption of my average purity level of the raws being at 82%. The Prop is actually 118mg/ml, and I take .5ml EOD, so basically 50-59mg Prop EOD. I estimate being somewhere between the 720-800mg/week range on Test.

Why would you assume that? Why would you assume 82% of all numbers too?

4700 is a nice TT level but with all this estimating, guessing, and assuming it's about all I can say. It should be enough for progress no doubt.

Sponsors

Latest posts