• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Lab Results

Cool kid=known to shoot $20 using "family and friends" using paypal no ?'s asked for source email and intro. You wouldn't pay me as once you have source it's understood i am sworn to secrecy.

Daaaayumn never seen test levels this high. How does it feel? I'm guessing you feel undestructable.

i feel pretty damn good! whats crazy is that my libido is actually so so. I am thinking my estrogen is too low compared too the amount of test floating around my body. i'm going to ease up a little on the aromasin. or maybe it could be my shbg bc it is at the bottom of the range, so that should increase as i bring back some estrogen into my body.

Right handed. I throw right bat right. I prefer my gals to be switch hitters, though.

He'd feel like a dummy and that math is a better subject, perhaps. Now, physically, he may feel indestructible?

Same here. My back looks like that too. Just smaller... I think miss hotdog wants to see the mound from a different angle.. Wait, we talking bout the same thing??

quest diagnostics. he's been an underground source for 10+ years using the same raw provider so no crazy rollercoasters on quality. i have buddies running his more exotic stuff (halo, mast, meth-tren) and it is all on point. he has some pretty killer blends as well. so far i am really liking what im seeing
Great post man my buddy ran some LT about a year ago and got solid bloods back as well. Any experience with their orals?

yeah man he's open PM me if you are interested. not sure if i am allowed to post his e-mail here or not. i'm sure he is getting slammed right now! :D

yeah man he's open PM me if you are interested. not sure if i am allowed to post his e-mail here or not. i'm sure he is getting slammed right now! :D
Hey brother...
So you pinned 4cc's a week split up at 2cc's a pin? Correct? Then you got bloods around 36-48hrs after pinning?

his test e is dosed at 300mg, so not quite 4cc's and yes split up twice per week. To be exact I pinned that Monday around 9:00 PM and had my labs on Wednesday around 11:30 AM.

are you trying to test my math here thinking i was doing 1200mg ew? :eek::D

Last edited: