• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Lab Results

p-lethal

Here are my labs from running 1000mg Test E ew from La Taille Labs 6 weeks in. My pinning schedule was Mondays' and Friday's 500mg. The bloods were taken on a Wednesday so 2 days after last pin. I am 5'11 205lbs around 10-12% at this time. I was on Tren for the first 3 weeks before I had to drop it. Let me know what other information would be helpful.

Capture.png

quest diagnostics. he's been an underground source for 10+ years using the same raw provider so no crazy rollercoasters on quality. i have buddies running his more exotic stuff (halo, mast, meth-tren) and it is all on point. he has some pretty killer blends as well. so far i am really liking what im seeing

i know he has been over on PM. He doesn't pay the huge sponsor fees just kinda floats around in the background.

i know he has been over on PM. He doesn't pay the huge sponsor fees just kinda floats around in the background.
Big Al will have his ass in a sling if he's exposed and soliciting without paying rent. Big Al has referred to guys that use his board without a signed lease as squatters and doesn't hide his wish to bulldoze the storefront they are abusing while they sleep and accuses them of using the different threads as toilets.

Big Al will have his ass in a sling if he's exposed and soliciting without paying rent. Big Al has referred to guys that use his board without a signed lease as squatters and doesn't hide his wish to bulldoze the storefront they are abusing while they sleep and accuses them of using the different threads as toilets.

nah man he doesn't pay for a STICKIE thread but he is a paying sponsor..

I suppose the only info that would be helpful is a mass email to wkm's and Awesome members with your homie's email or home phone #...are you soliciting?
Here are my labs from running 1000mg Test E ew from La Taille Labs 6 weeks in. My pinning schedule was Mondays' and Friday's 500mg. The bloods were taken on a Wednesday so 2 days after last pin. I am 5'11 205lbs around 10-12% at this time. I was on Tren for the first 3 weeks before I had to drop it. Let me know what other information would be helpful.

Capture.png

I suppose the only info that would be helpful is a mass email to wkm's and Awesome members with your homie's email or home phone #...are you soliciting?

Fuck maybe I'm too nice always posting my blood work on my experiences with my own money.

No need for a witch hunt just helping bros out

those bloods look waaayyy much better than mine did, however I am do for bloods in 2 weeks, on my newest run, I'm hoping for the same results congrats bro looks like you found a winner.

Yeah I switched sources midway through my cycle bc he was out of test e and found a winner. Other source was good but I like this guy better

Fuck maybe I'm too nice always posting my blood work on my experiences with my own money.

No need for a witch hunt just helping bros out
Not a witch hunt...I'm serious. The "mass email" was a little over the top but if u haven't looked around here lately we could use some sunshine. I would be happy with 1 email or pm.....TO ME!!