Labmax Pharmacom Darius - test e, tren e, EQ and Primo

flenser

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I tested these for @ironwill1951. I have my own opinions, but I'll post the pics without comment.

Test E
iw-te-ab-jpg.23748
iw-te-uv-jpg.23749

Tren E

iw-tr-ab-jpg.23750
iw-tr-uv-jpg.23751

Attachments

• Iw-te-ab.jpg
    Iw-te-ab.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 592
  • Iw-te-uv.jpg
    Iw-te-uv.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 590
  • Iw-tr-ab.jpg
    Iw-tr-ab.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 582
  • Iw-tr-uv.jpg
    Iw-tr-uv.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 582
EQ
iw-eq-ab-jpg.23752
iw-eq-uv1-jpg.23753
iw-eq-uv2-jpg.23754

Primo
iw-pr-ab-jpg.23755
iw-pr-uv-jpg.23756

Attachments

• Iw-eq-ab.jpg
    Iw-eq-ab.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 582
  • Iw-eq-uv1.jpg
    Iw-eq-uv1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 578
  • Iw-eq-uv2.jpg
    Iw-eq-uv2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 579
  • Iw-pr-ab.jpg
    Iw-pr-ab.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 576
  • Iw-pr-uv.jpg
    Iw-pr-uv.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 572
Oh come on!! Please comment @flenser .. Your opinion on these tests carries more weight than anyone else's on the board.

Darius has been made out to be the second coming of AAS sources lately, I'm curious how true this can really be.

Don't pull this shit Flens. This is what many have been waiting to see and you're playing the tease.;)

I'm know labmax expert, maybe I'm colorblind but all those tests look like the same results. Olive green-brown on the left and tan-orange on the right. The eq does not seem to Fluoresce under uv. Now the real question, what does all this mean?

Ok, I think the test e and tren e passed, but not the EQ and definitely not the primo.

I see green so it is tren and I see some blue glow it is test enan, pass

the rest I am not sure which one is which

The eq. could be a pass I think, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Check vial A of the eq. For fluorescence after 24 hours.

Well, fuck... I literally just ordered some EQ and paid for it 15 minutes ago....

Curious to see Darius' response here.

I'm not even sure what to believe anymore regarding labmax, but I tossed a ton of gear over failed LM a few months ago. Sucks you didn't get definitive results man, I'll also be curious to hear D's response.

Thanks for testing!

I'm not even sure what to believe anymore regarding labmax, but I tossed a ton of gear over failed LM a few months ago. Sucks you didn't get definitive results man, I'll also be curious to hear D's response.

Thanks for testing!

if it is good pharmacy grade then labmax shows you nice colors and it is clear pass.

if the shit is mixed with other steroids it is when we have controversy because you have some hormone but it will not show you as a pass when for example your tren is mixed with test enan.

but guys you pay $5 for test vial and do not expect it to be detailed HPLC test which cost $250

I was about to order test e. Being new , did the test e pass? Curious to see if I should still order

Last edited: