Labmax results.

Also it was a brand new 2in1 so you can shit on me about it all you want. I have his emails saved and highlighted.HE ASKED ME TO DO THAT DEAL. not the other way around boys. So remember that I said I would send funds no problem always have. But he wanted it allong with other things I had so we made a few deals and shit was kosher. If i think or perceive a guy to be honest and up front i make deals and I FOLLOW THROUGH. I'm not a yes man but if i say i will do something i make sure personally that what I said fuxking gets done in the time frame in which I'd say id get it done. Shits simple. I used to be a big player in past life many moons ago and traveled the states make ing deals. Rule numero uno don't fuck with people. It's funny when people think your a text book young white privileged male. Well cherokee an they don't take you serious until you roll up through thier front door with ski mask and pistol grip pump. And shit gets real fast. Just dont fuck with people and shit like that does not happen. And I'm not threatening ANYONE. nor am I a badass by any form. I've had my ass whooped damn near beaten to death. Guarneteed it was about 6 black males and the only reason was because I had red shoes on in a terrible neighborhood sitting by myself on the curb at the time young 5'11 about 170. And they beat me so bad and kicked me in the face i had to eat through a straw with my face wired shut. But im not about that shit anymore after i died in a hospital and got brought back and saw how vulnerable life is i did a 180. And am great full and want to be healthy everyday. So I don't give a fuck about ELITE nor anyone else who takes advantage of people this life is a looper and shit always comes back you dish out. I'm still fear the wrath of shit coming back i did as a younger stupid man. But im putting this shit behind me and will never talk this cat again nor do business with him. I learnt my lesson like we all do. Peace ..boom ..i wrote a book now ya know who I am.
More full of shit stories

So your beefin with a guy that has your personal info, probably has been to your house from what it sounds like, worried he is going to snitch on you about your gear, then post on a public forum you hide your shit in the safe next door to your apartment, and you have invited this guy to join the forum you write all the shit on ?

Son, are you as retarded as that sounds or am I over thinking this one ?

Hey i live alone at my place he and anyone else are more then welcome to stop by for a friendly chat. Just dont be a pussy and shoot me. I'm kosher with extreme problem solving with Dier physical consequences. I was raised that way. If you dont like the shit i post its super simple tips right corner hit fucking ignore. I have zero beef with any of you. I was saving people the loss of money dealing with this cat.

Also it was a brand new 2in1 so you can shit on me about it all you want. I have his emails saved and highlighted.HE ASKED ME TO DO THAT DEAL. not the other way around boys. So remember that I said I would send funds no problem always have. But he wanted it allong with other things I had so we made a few deals and shit was kosher. If i think or perceive a guy to be honest and up front i make deals and I FOLLOW THROUGH. I'm not a yes man but if i say i will do something i make sure personally that what I said fuxking gets done in the time frame in which I'd say id get it done. Shits simple. I used to be a big player in past life many moons ago and traveled the states make ing deals. Rule numero uno don't fuck with people. It's funny when people think your a text book young white privileged male. Well cherokee an they don't take you serious until you roll up through thier front door with ski mask and pistol grip pump. And shit gets real fast. Just dont fuck with people and shit like that does not happen. And I'm not threatening ANYONE. nor am I a badass by any form. I've had my ass whooped damn near beaten to death. Guarneteed it was about 6 black males and the only reason was because I had red shoes on in a terrible neighborhood sitting by myself on the curb at the time young 5'11 about 170. And they beat me so bad and kicked me in the face i had to eat through a straw with my face wired shut. But im not about that shit anymore after i died in a hospital and got brought back and saw how vulnerable life is i did a 180. And am great full and want to be healthy everyday. So I don't give a fuck about ELITE nor anyone else who takes advantage of people this life is a looper and shit always comes back you dish out. I'm still fear the wrath of shit coming back i did as a younger stupid man. But im putting this shit behind me and will never talk this cat again nor do business with him. I learnt my lesson like we all do. Peace ..boom ..i wrote a book now ya know who I am.
He said he got the lap top we are over that he wants to know where his other thing is the "illegal thing" lol elite is a retarded to guy gives up to much info this is a complete shit show op all this should have been in the open that u where having problems with elite I only emailed him because I didn't like that a member of meso got burnt then come to find out there was a ton of bitch shit going on and I wasted my time

Yep that cleared everything up! Sorry for doubting you.

Hey i live alone at my place he and anyone else are more then welcome to stop by for a friendly chat. Just dont be a pussy and shoot me. I'm kosher with extreme problem solving with Dier physical consequences. I was raised that way. If you dont like the shit i post its super simple tips right corner hit fucking ignore. I have zero beef with any of you. I was saving people the loss of money dealing with this cat.
Good looking out homeboy. Tell us some more of your war stories tho, shits interesting

If that gear was bunk or not you'd have to be fucking retarded to order from elite after this. Someone who will toss your personal info out there like it's nothing. How much worse can it get.

He said he got the lap top we are over that he wants to know where his other thing is the "illegal thing" lol elite is a retarded to guy gives up to much info this is a complete shit show op all this should have been in the open that u where having problems with elite I only emailed him because I didn't like that a member of meso got burnt then come to find out there was a ton of bitch shit going on and I wasted my time
Good for you for extending a hand out to help brotha

Bitch shit. Obviously you've never done time. But everything the man paid for i sent. I have both receipts to prove that fact. I've never fucked someone over after saying id do something. So if you belive the guy so be it. Another fact since I'm dropping knowledge. This guy is a bomb of bullshit. Your right...spot on. Shit show. He asked me to do the deal. He's a grown man. I did EVERYTHING he asked of me on my end. No lose ends. He is a fucking Liar and if anyone puts any merrit in this man your fucking stupid. I knew I'd get backlash but I had the balls to answer every single question asked with zero bullshit and complete honesty so judge me all you want I give zero fucks. I'm not here to make friends. I don't want peoples hard earned money and their time to go to waste like mine has dealing with an immature scammer.

With that being said. I apperciate the cats who dug into this to find the truth. I know everything i need to know. I put this to bed and bow out ive answered what was asked of me. Next post on this issue will be bloods.

If that gear was bunk or not you'd have to be fucking retarded to order from elite after this. Someone who will toss your personal info out there like it's nothing. How much worse can it get.
Right and op isn't the smarted I guess when he sent the laptop to the address he wroght the labs name on it when he told him to put a different name some mother fuckers need to get out this game it's just not for them this is how people get busted

Right and op isn't the smarted I guess when he sent the laptop to the address he wroght the labs name on it when he told him to put a different name some mother fuckers need to get out this game it's just not for them this is how people get busted

Wow dude you belive everything this cats says! I bow out i cant help you.
Never claimed to be the smartest nor me knowing shit about this "game" I learn daily. He's a liar he never told me a name to put. So I used his wicker handle which is not his fucking labs name. Anything this cat says he twist around to make me seem like I did something wrong. By what sending him what we agreed on??? Your right rookie mistake.

Bitch shit. Obviously you've never done time. But everything the man paid for i sent. I have both receipts to prove that fact. I've never fucked someone over after saying id do something. So if you belive the guy so be it. Another fact since I'm dropping knowledge. This guy is a bomb of bullshit. Your right...spot on. Shit show. He asked me to do the deal. He's a grown man. I did EVERYTHING he asked of me on my end. No lose ends. He is a fucking Liar and if anyone puts any merrit in this man your fucking stupid. I knew I'd get backlash but I had the balls to answer every single question asked with zero bullshit and complete honesty so judge me all you want I give zero fucks. I'm not here to make friends. I don't want peoples hard earned money and their time to go to waste like mine has dealing with an immature scammer.

With that being said. I apperciate the cats who dug into this to find the truth. I know everything i need to know. I put this to bed and bow out ive answered what was asked of me. Next post on this issue will be bloods.
I don't believe either of you there's your side his side and the truth and as for not doing any time why not ask @TorroXL about me I have 16 Felonys I'll do time standing on my head guy I think you both did some side ways deal end of story

They are on my board now. Nestofgiants.com
You come to Meso, name drop your board and a home source. Then instead of offering to contact Elite today. You stopped in twice and just lurked! You're a real Class act sir!!!!

images-2.jpg

Edit- @wedorecover props for getting to the bottom of this mess brother!

Last edited:
I don't believe either of you there's your side his side and the truth and as for not doing any time why not ask @TorroXL about me I have 16 Felonys I'll do time standing on my head guy I think you both did some side ways deal end of story

Okay my bad. Just dont like being called bitch or punk. Simple.
Sorry you did that much time. Biggest problem in the US man. Private prisons,war on drugs,ped's being illegal for personal use as well as any other drug. People should be punished for a crime not doing victim liss shit to themselves. You have the right to your opinion. Didn't mean to call you out but I take pride in my loyality and not lieing to make people happy or sad. I got fucked over end of story its simple.

You come to Meso, name drop your board and a home source. Then instead of offering to contact Elite today. You stopped in twice and just lurked! You're a real Class act sir!!!!

View attachment 56843

Bahahahahhahahaaha best fucking post and meme ever!!!!!!! Dude I just spit up a mouthful of berry minutemade. Damn you! Hahaha the man in black making a appearance to make my fucking day! Thanks man shits great