Labmax results.

Okay my bad. Just dont like being called bitch or punk. Simple.
Sorry you did that much time. Biggest problem in the US man. Private prisons,war on drugs,ped's being illegal for personal use as well as any other drug. People should be punished for a crime not doing victim liss shit to themselves. You have the right to your opinion. Didn't mean to call you out but I take pride in my loyality and not lieing to make people happy or sad. I got fucked over end of story its simple.
Well then u have to see where I'm coming from I don't know u or him but imo you probably should be careful who u deal with there are a lot of snakes out there he's shady as fuck

I agree man. I highly doubt I will do business with anyone for a min. And if i do it will most likely be int. Do to the fact I have yet to find a solid dom.

Wow this all is a complete mind fuck neither of them can be trusted in my opinion this shit seems just completely fucked up! Fuck wow fuck the

It's crazy still don't know the whole truth
Well actually thanks to the wannabe Rep @2Dumb2Plumb I think I do know the truth now lol This morning when I was drilling @T-Bagger he wasn't really fighting back. In fact trying to distance himself from the Elite thread. So TX TERROR wasn't saying anything neither T-Bagger today. And then after all was finished 2FuckingDumb magically appears! :rolleyes: They know what's up ...cock suckers!

Well actually thanks to the wannabe Rep @2Dumb2Plumb I think I do know the truth now lol This morning when I was drilling @T-Bagger he wasn't really fighting back. In fact trying to distance himself from the Elite thread. So TX TERROR wasn't saying anything neither T-Bagger today. And then after all was finished 2FuckingDumb magically appears! :rolleyes: They know what's up ...cock suckers!
Adds up and this other guy with the bad lab max lol man please tell me this isn't what meso is coming to

@Djt17 man I just got a screen shot from him
You : I'll get you your shit stop giving my info out
Elite : damn right I'll get my shit you tried to scam the wrong source
You know anything about that

@Djt17 man I just got a screen shot from him
You : I'll get you your shit stop giving my info out
Elite : damn right I'll get my shit you tried to scam the wrong source
You know anything about that

Ya i know he sent me some sob stories about not fucking me over blah blah. So I said if you make it right. I will send your shit. Aka "pot" Then he did some pulls hit staging acting like he's hard. Guess he didn't send you the screen shots of me telling him where I live. Or anything before that. Dudes such a fucking tool

Ya i know he sent me some sob stories about not fucking me over blah blah. So I said if you make it right. I will send your shit. Aka "pot" Then he did some pulls hit staging acting like he's hard. Guess he didn't send you the screen shots of me telling him where I live. Or anything before that. Dudes such a fucking tool
No that's why I'm asking that's all the screen shot said

Acts like he's cool then I say if you make the shit right and be honest and not a asshole. Word for word. I'm the one who got fucked over here not you. But i will send your shit you will get it.
Guess homeboy forgot to mention he wanted me to sell shit for him too? Haha nvm im over this piece of shit mother fucker. If he wants to get down he has my apt. Complex and I let him know id send him my apt. Number. If he shows up shit will go viral striaght world star. Id merck him. Not a threat a fact. Idc how big he is. Timing beats speed an precision beats power.

Acts like he's cool then I say if you make the shit right and be honest and not a asshole. Word for word. I'm the one who got fucked over here not you. But i will send your shit you will get it.
Guess homeboy forgot to mention he wanted me to sell shit for him too? Haha nvm im over this piece of shit mother fucker. If he wants to get down he has my apt. Complex and I let him know id send him my apt. Number. If he shows up shit will go viral striaght world star. Id merck him. Not a threat a fact. Idc how big he is. Timing beats speed an precision beats power.
Hey dumbass u kno it's 2017 motherfuckers don't fight no more, yo ass gon find out what lead tastes like if u don't start using your brain

No that's why I'm asking that's all the screen shot said

I don't have shit to hide. Not a damn thing if he things giving my info out will get me hummed up. I keep nothing on or near me so bring it. And 100% he won't show up or you guys will see on the news a shooting becaise he is a striaght pussy. And won't go toe to toe. I was being nice as fuck about this whole deal even said if he'd be honest and not a asshole id be kosher. Gave him soooooo many chances dude forgets people can find everything on the internet....i will leave it at that.

But I end this unless he wants to man up and be honest. Even then you know his character he sent you a random guy my info to try and save face. That a guy anyone ever wants to do business with. I don't have to say shit he will Barry himself.

This is fucking off the rails. These two or 3 if a mediator is needed should handle this shit in pm. Its pretty loose for open board.

I don't have shit to hide. Not a damn thing if he things giving my info out will get me hummed up. I keep nothing on or near me so bring it. And 100% he won't show up or you guys will see on the news a shooting becaise he is a striaght pussy. And won't go toe to toe. I was being nice as fuck about this whole deal even said if he'd be honest and not a asshole id be kosher. Gave him soooooo many chances dude forgets people can find everything on the internet....i will leave it at that.

But I end this unless he wants to man up and be honest. Even then you know his character he sent you a random guy my info to try and save face. That a guy anyone ever wants to do business with. I don't have to say shit he will Barry himself.
Look guy I don't want or have any need for ur info all I know is ur name and I didn't care to even know that