Labmax results.

Are u saying u are leaving this board ?

Well yeah, he only came here to try an reverse scam elite.... He made this b.s. Thread to make it seem like he didn't need to fulfill his end of the deal!

Honestly think it's dumb on both parties two be trading such items but that me I guess

Better hope you still got that 9 homie.... Lmao

Just so members are aware that @T-Bagger had mentioned this. But more importantly never said why!!! This incident could possibly been avoided. Only found this today....ban
Screenshot_2017-01-05-20-31-42-1.png
downloadfile.png

All this shit should've been brought to the front from the get go.... whole thing looks shady to me on both of yours part
Now your trying to distance yourself lol. You were part of this scam from the beginning. Told you that you and your boyfriend were going to get caught

Also it was a brand new 2in1 so you can shit on me about it all you want. I have his emails saved and highlighted.HE ASKED ME TO DO THAT DEAL. not the other way around boys. So remember that I said I would send funds no problem always have. But he wanted it allong with other things I had so we made a few deals and shit was kosher. If i think or perceive a guy to be honest and up front i make deals and I FOLLOW THROUGH. I'm not a yes man but if i say i will do something i make sure personally that what I said fuxking gets done in the time frame in which I'd say id get it done. Shits simple. I used to be a big player in past life many moons ago and traveled the states make ing deals. Rule numero uno don't fuck with people. It's funny when people think your a text book young white privileged male. Well cherokee an they don't take you serious until you roll up through thier front door with ski mask and pistol grip pump. And shit gets real fast. Just dont fuck with people and shit like that does not happen. And I'm not threatening ANYONE. nor am I a badass by any form. I've had my ass whooped damn near beaten to death. Guarneteed it was about 6 black males and the only reason was because I had red shoes on in a terrible neighborhood sitting by myself on the curb at the time young 5'11 about 170. And they beat me so bad and kicked me in the face i had to eat through a straw with my face wired shut. But im not about that shit anymore after i died in a hospital and got brought back and saw how vulnerable life is i did a 180. And am great full and want to be healthy everyday. So I don't give a fuck about ELITE nor anyone else who takes advantage of people this life is a looper and shit always comes back you dish out. I'm still fear the wrath of shit coming back i did as a younger stupid man. But im putting this shit behind me and will never talk this cat again nor do business with him. I learnt my lesson like we all do. Peace ..boom ..i wrote a book now ya know who I am.
This dude is the most compulsive lying fuck I've ever seen in my life. Ever other word is another piece of bullshit to back up previous bullshit. Funny you talk that gangster shit cause talking like that will get you exactly that

He said he got the lap top we are over that he wants to know where his other thing is the "illegal thing" lol elite is a retarded to guy gives up to much info this is a complete shit show op all this should have been in the open that u where having problems with elite I only emailed him because I didn't like that a member of meso got burnt then come to find out there was a ton of bitch shit going on and I wasted my time
I told you him and his buddy tj were straight up bullshit artist scammers from day fucking one. Don't try to play stupid now

Ya bud. I bet your Hella man. And your right sooooo many fabircate stories because I need some random peoples attention i will never meet on a online forum your right man. Thanks mate
Yes, this is the most concerning part. You're fucking delusional

You come to Meso, name drop your board and a home source. Then instead of offering to contact Elite today. You stopped in twice and just lurked! You're a real Class act sir!!!!

View attachment 56843

Edit- @wedorecover props for getting to the bottom of this mess brother!
There is way more to this shady mother fuckers bullshit than that. Just go through his meso posts. Him and that dude tj

Acts like he's cool then I say if you make the shit right and be honest and not a asshole. Word for word. I'm the one who got fucked over here not you. But i will send your shit you will get it.
Guess homeboy forgot to mention he wanted me to sell shit for him too? Haha nvm im over this piece of shit mother fucker. If he wants to get down he has my apt. Complex and I let him know id send him my apt. Number. If he shows up shit will go viral striaght world star. Id merck him. Not a threat a fact. Idc how big he is. Timing beats speed an precision beats power.
Weak ass bullshit artist little wigger. What state you live in?

Hey it is what it is. But I've been there before. If someone thinks id invite them over and not have a few of my boys posted up in vehicles to rain bombs on anyone with striaght up back wood country mother fuckers who have more guns then Burt in termors. Your dumb as fuck. I will gladly square up with anyone any day anytime. An get my ass whooped if it goes that way cool. But someone who threatens me shows up an they pull some stupid shit i might leave in a body bag but so will they. Or i will take there shit and beat them to fucking death. Either way im kosher.
First your fucking the fighting god. Now your bitch ass is talking about having vehicles full of your little faggot wigger friends with guns just to back you up? Make up your mind. Get your bullshit story straight before you post more stupid fucking shit pussy

I know his whole name an...ya leave them out of it. But like I said im not stooping to some lame ass mother fuckers level who threatens a dude who he tells them where I'm at over wicker then acts like a actor and sends doctored cropped screenshot to guys. This man is below dog shit an wont make it far in this game and if he continuous down the scamming path either he knows he is doing it or needs to check his source either way a gangster mother fucker like me say 7 yrs ago who hates life will stretch him out. And that's a fact. But I want no part of this nor having a online beef with a piece of shit empulsive lier man. It's fucking pathetic
And you post this two posts later lol. You ducking delusional bullshit artist fuck

Guess this cat elite is going around saying he will expose me. Haha well i threw away his shit and have nothing else so go for it. Well I hope a saved some guys some heart ache from dealing with this piece of shit human being. But obviously 2dumb2plum is fucking stupid and wants to keep repping this guy non stop. Tne blend is g2g gained 4 pounds its a miracle drug blah blah blah. I thought I was stupid but this guy takes the cake and the bakery for being a cock rider from cocks are us. But im taking a break from the board for a while do to my security reasons if in fact the dude rats its will just get midevil. An thats not what I came here for at all. Came here to gain knowledge on a subject that I wanted to do. Gain strength,we'll being and size. So this guy saying he will report me to the DEAL and send me illegal drugs so I get arrested is just sad as fuck. He ruined his own name by being just called into ? And could've made things right by just explaining maybe he fucked up. But im no longer in the fight because I have a family and not willing to get anyone hurt over a fucking laptop like really man. Shit has gotten out of hand so I bow out. For that dislike me im done posting for I no longer give a shit. My well being and family's is numero uno. And this shit has gotten so fucking stupid so quick its retarded. So with that do this what you will. And I wish the good cats on this board the best. An stay safe!
You got scammed trying to scam free gear deal with it. Adding more and more bullsit to the story doesn't help. I love how you go from straight toughguy gangster to some bitchmade faggot all of a sudden family guy concerned with his family. Told you your bullshit would catch up with you pussy

Well yeah, he only came here to try an reverse scam elite.... He made this b.s. Thread to make it seem like he didn't need to fulfill his end of the deal!

Honestly think it's dumb on both parties two be trading such items but that me I guess

Better hope you still got that 9 homie.... Lmao
Lmao. That what happens to scamming bullshit artist. I told everyone days ago he was trying to scam shit. Love how the bitch made faggot is so concerned for his safety. That's what happens when your a bitch and play gangster

Sponsors