Labmax results.

Either way it's being settled with my blood work in 6 weeks which you guys said is the Optimal time for the other labs Prop to clear and Elites prop to take over.

I'm starting Tren Ace soon.

Like I said I'm out to prove myself... not any lab. Something seriously went wrong with that Lab max dude I can't remember his name @Djt17 ?? I believe. A lot of shady shit went down. Two deals went to shit and now anyone who bought elite is scared? Fuck that... if your scared you don't belong in this game. Called taking a chance

Like I said I'm out to prove myself... not any lab. Something seriously went wrong with that Lab max dude I can't remember his name @Djt17 ?? I believe. A lot of shady shit went down. Two deals went to shit and now anyone who bought elite is scared? Fuck that... if your scared you don't belong in this game. Called taking a chance
Either way even if ur bloods come back good he is trash and no one with half a brain will deal with him

I haven't tested all raws, I've sent 3 in for testing. None of the raws I've received have been labmaxed by anyone, since I've not shared those raws with anyone.
Ok I thought dude has been tagging you because he said the reason he bought from this lab is because of ur simec testing

Either way even if ur bloods come back good he is trash and no one with half a brain will deal with him

Brother it's just for my piece of mind and who ever bought in. Unfortunately guys at Meso are swayed one way because they're afraid and rightfully so...

But what bothers me is they put their trust into PCOM, Tsl and hopefully pharmasource is going to be great... but no one here talks about labs or gives honest opinions. And this leads new guys to desperate shit.

Ok I thought dude has been tagging you because he said the reason he bought from this lab is because of ur simec testing

Yes I did.... he simec tested the Test E, Prop and Tren Ace...

I bought prop tren ace and I took a chance with the MENT... I got some TNE blends too as well

Nothing against @vidocq... he's a cool dude. Sorry to put you on blast brother. I should of kept Elite to myself but I got excited about a source and this shit occurred.

Shit doesn't add up and make sense. Honesty... one guy is a shady fuck and the other isn't. But who? First @Djt17 said it was $500 he got scammed out of with BUNK... now it's over $700? One guy said he bought a laptop with labmax results? The other said it was pot he sold? Idk... so much shady shit.

I learned my lesson... I keep my shit tight with myself...I'm not a scammer a rep or anything anyone claims I am... it's guys making post about to scam shit.

I'll admit with @thetsl I tried to get a few vials of each for free.. it was a bad idea and I flaked and that came back to haunt me... tbagger coming in with me with Elite was pretty fucked up timing.. mixed with CDN and his ex gf mentality towards me... you got a perfect recipe for FUCkERY...

Either way it's being settled with my blood work in 6 weeks which you guys said is the Optimal time for the other labs Prop to clear and Elites prop to take over.

I'm starting Tren Ace soon.

Your labs don't mean anything, we don't know if you are really running his gear. You have already proven to lie, flip and flop on all your stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bumped atlas labs thread. Page 25. Vidocq and atlas using same coa. Was a very odd situation.

We weren't "using the same coa." I called him out for what appeared to be him using MY test as his own. If you read through the thread, he later says that he was using my Simec test as an example of what other people asked to see.

We weren't "using the same coa." I called him out for what appeared to be him using MY test as his own. If you read through the thread, he later says that he was using my Simec test as an example of what other people asked to see.
I know what you and he both said. I was the one that caught it. But the whole situation was very suspect. Albeit, on his behalf, but still didn't and doesn't pass the smell test.

I can post my bloods and claims anything I want, you can change the results in photoshop and discredit any UGL you want. there is no way to prove what you are actually taking if anything at all.

this is why I test all my gear myself and never rely on some results posted on forums, this way I have avoided pinning straight corn oil many times.

I can post my bloods and claims anything I want, you can change the results in photoshop and discredit any UGL you want. there is no way to prove what you are actually taking if anything at all.

this is why I test all my gear myself and never rely on some results posted on forums, this way I have avoided pinning straight corn oil many times.
:eek: Not the corn oil...:eek:

But there are guys here that I know get bloods and I'd trust to not do that