Labmax results.

@vidocq hey bro we need you in this thread. This man right here personally simec Test all Elites raws. I personally find this hard to believe. The fact that Elite Genetics is moving heavy and is a raws dealer first and foremost. Like I said I have to get blood work.

Well the main raws are Test E, Test Prop, Tren Ace.

I got back from Europe literally 24 hours ago...what exactly am I involved in over here? :/

That SIMEC tests aren't real? The test number is on there, Millard can contact Matthias Vogt over there to confirm them.

Or are they saying SIMEC isn't properly testing these things? That's possible too. Matthias gave me like 15 different excuses as to why the tren ace raws took months to be tested.

Just so members are aware that @T-Bagger had mentioned this. But more importantly never said why!!! This incident could possibly been avoided. Only found this today....ban
View attachment 56869
View attachment 56870
Why the hell would I know why his crew got banned at BOP? Am I banned from there? Nope.

There's your real shills or scammers. I distanced myself because of all the accusations. I have nothing to lose by leaving this board, yet I stick around. Probably because I have nothing to hide or prove/disprove.

Last edited:
That SIMEC tests aren't real? The test number is on there, Millard can contact Matthias Vogt over there to confirm them.

Or are they saying SIMEC isn't properly testing these things? That's possible too. Matthias gave me like 15 different excuses as to why the tren ace raws took months to be tested.
For what iv been is that same simec test has been showed by 2 different labs

Your still trusting this guy's labmax results.. lmao
It's more then that you can't trust either of them both. Fucking each other over is more then likely what happened which is sad and funny at the same time. They scammed each other who the fuck makes that kind of deal anyway.

I'm still trying to figure out how @Tj72 weaseled his way out of this. He had a big part in this whole scam. They were trying to scam free gear way before any of this came out. Look up @Djt17 and @Tj72 posting history. Djt17 approached about every source here trying to scam free dbol/anadrol. @Tj72 was promoting this bullshit testing the whole time. They were trying to scam from the beginning

And if all these Raws are tested why the failed lab max ?

nobodys know what was tested, what was sent by whom, nothing to prove just rumors and misinformation

Simec is a good lab chances them to fuck up something are very low, most likely something else was sent for testing or the results are made up on photoshop using Simec template.

I think the dude sent bunk gear for the lab top and op figured it out and didn't finish his end of the deal just my opinion tho
Either way I have some elite genetics test no ester I haven't opened and based on this I probably never will open no matter the truth elite proved himself to be a shady piece of shit anyway.

Either way I have some elite genetics test no ester I haven't opened and based on this I probably never will open no matter the truth elite proved himself to be a shady piece of shit anyway.
You think that these ugl dealers are nice guys or your friends lmao

Ok I hate to be this guy. I honestly didn't have the time to follow this thread and everything that transpired.

Can someone give me the cliffs? Is Elite bunk? Yes, no or inconclusive?

Ok I hate to be this guy. I honestly didn't have the time to follow this thread and everything that transpired.

Can someone give me the cliffs? Is Elite bunk? Yes, no or inconclusive?
He's about as good g2g as hammer this dude is willing to give me costmers personal info