Labmax results.

I'm doing bloods for myself... not anyone at Meso. Doesn't matter anymore. I sound like a broken record for "My piece of Mind" I said...

Shit doesn't add up and make sense. Honesty... one guy is a shady fuck and the other isn't. But who? First @Djt17 said it was $500 he got scammed out of with BUNK... now it's over $700? One guy said he bought a laptop with labmax results? The other said it was pot he sold? Idk... so much shady shit.

I learned my lesson... I keep my shit tight with myself...I'm not a scammer a rep or anything anyone claims I am... it's guys making post about to scam shit.

I'll admit with @thetsl I tried to get a few vials of each for free.. it was a bad idea and I flaked and that came back to haunt me... tbagger coming in with me with Elite was pretty fucked up timing.. mixed with CDN and his ex gf mentality towards me... you got a perfect recipe for FUCkERY...
I already explained the situation and I said what was happening a week ago. He had a big part in this whole scam. They were trying to scam free gear way before any of this came out. Look up @Djt17 and @Tj72 posting history. Djt17 approached about every source here trying to scam free dbol/anadrol. @Tj72 was promoting this bullshit testing the whole time. They were trying to scam from the beginning

I already explained the situation and I said what was happening a week ago. He had a big part in this whole scam. They were trying to scam free gear way before any of this came out. Look up @Djt17 and @Tj72 posting history. Djt17 approached about every source here trying to scam free dbol/anadrol. @Tj72 was promoting this bullshit testing the whole time. They were trying to scam from the beginning

there is no way to explain what is going on in this whole mess. You can be source defending quality of your gear by calling him scammer. The way you attacked this guy tends me to believe that it might be the case indeed.

there is no way to get to the bottom of all the shit what is really going on here.

Scam, and all the people believed the labmax lmao... Funny how everything would fail and these so called Vets here jumped all over it.

there is no way to explain what is going on in this whole mess. You can be source defending quality of your gear by calling him scammer. The way you attacked this guy tends me to believe that it might be the case indeed.

there is no way to get to the bottom of all the shit what is really going on here.
I said this guy was trying to scam free gear from sources a week before any sources names even came up. If you weren't a fucking moron you would have looked into what I said a week ago. I was attacking him from the godam beginning because I caught him soliciting free gear while his fucking boyfriend was promoting his bullshit testing and online reviews which were their plow in getting the free gear. Now stop being a fucking clown and look into what I said and you will fucking see what I was saying from the godam beginning. Look into their old posts. @Djt17 was soliciting free gear by saying he would test it and do online reviews. @Tj72 vouching for djt17 and was promoting the testing and online reviews

Do some fucking homework before you come in here running your cocksucker about me being a source defending his gear.

@Just Fish called out the real scammers, and you idiots believed a labmax from a scammer.

Funny shit goes on around here, everyone is just trying to call people out left and right that they forget about the real shit going on and there is real gear out there.

Scam, and all the people believed the labmax lmao... Funny how everything would fail and these so called Vets here jumped all over it.
I even explained how fucking stupid the labmax testing was from the beginning. With the way everyone was ignoring me and supporting that fucking bullsit I think there was more people involved but from what I looked into them two were the main scammers. The godam labmax only proves there is steroids present. So I could fill a fucking bottle full of semen and crush up a dbol mix it in then labmax it and the bottle of fucking semen will show that it's dbol. That's how fucking stupid all these cocksuckers are that we're backing this scamming faggets testing.

@Just Fish called out the real scammers, and you idiots believed a labmax from a scammer.

Funny shit goes on around here, everyone is just trying to call people out left and right that they forget about the real shit going on and there is real gear out there.
That fact that these fucking clowns are even trying these small new companies tells me there are scams going on a lot more often then we think. Think about it why the fuck would you order from an untested no name company when there are solid sources here with years of solid testing bloodwork and reviews. Makes no sense I know I use the big companies that can be held accountable. So what does that tell you o_Oo_Oo_O

So the labmax guy is an idiot and the source throws around personal info like it ain't shit. So def lets defend the source. :rolleyes:

And? Seriously? That all you got? You are the only one on this board that needs to get a life. Well and a few more ...

Go lift loser, or get some more Gravy on your fries Eh?
Kick rocks fucking fag and go suck this source Dick you think you know something and u have no fucking idea ......

So the labmax guy is an idiot and the source throws around personal info like it ain't shit. So def lets defend the source. :rolleyes:
The source was suspect from the fucking beginning. I would never use them. And after the fucking personal info clusrerfuck they sealed their fate at meso so that is just irrelevant

Glad you guys made it over? Is that a problem? How many of you ran this gear or personally tested it yourself? hmmm All the people talking shit haven't ?

See the problem.. Sheep... Follow the leader.

I am in no way or shape or form of dealing with Elite I have never ran their gear but I don't judge because one idiot says it's bad.

Get your own facts straight before you talk shit.

Every single shady POS that get's exposed says this ^^^ everytime lol
Notice these scumbags disappeared as fast as they appeared. Go back and look into what I'm talking about every member that was vouching for those scumbags and their testing needs to be looked into

@Mick since your weighing in on this. I don't know shit about his gear but I do know he pm'ed someone he didn't know that guys personal info. I doubt you'd say thats acceptable.