Labmax results.

Dude have you ever taken a yoga or meditation class? Has helped me when stressin hard haha Try one class they are great for a release and filled with fit cuties.:)
I've actually been considering it:D. They have classes at my gym. The schedule just sucks for me. Believe it or not I haven't had very much stress in my life lately other than some random asshole talking shit on meso.

Dude have you ever taken a yoga or meditation class? Has helped me when stressin hard haha Try one class they are great for a release and filled with fit cuties.:)
Seriously? Cause the way I'm seeing it the only downward dog I'm getting Into is the girl in front of me doing it!

I've just been on here to much lately. Not being able to lift and being sore as fuck from surgery does not mix well with the aggravating trolls I been dealing with lately. I could not really risk getting pussy right now anyway I still haven't even gotten the stitches out yet.

I've just been on here to much lately. Not being able to lift and being sore as fuck from surgery does not mix well with the aggravating trolls I been dealing with lately. I could not really risk getting pussy right now anyway I still haven't even gotten the stitches out yet.
Lift lately? Looks like you've never lifted to me. Just grew some titties you had to have removed. Quit eating ice cream and go to the gym Rich Piana.
9429a511fe2657be93c016b138355629.jpg

I used elites TNE and I was happy with it although I will never use it again because of how that fucktard throws around personal info. I didn't even get it from elite though I got it from grademan. The only reason I got it was because my private source didn't carry it at the time. I don't know anything about elite but it is interesting how things played out. I hope that all the members here see how elite threw out personal info and see its a lab not to mess with. I don't keep up with op either but I've been following this thread from the beginning and my conclusion is that elite and op are both shady as hell.....

I used elites TNE and I was happy with it although I will never use it again because of how that fucktard throws around personal info. I didn't even get it from elite though I got it from grademan. The only reason I got it was because my private source didn't carry it at the time. I don't know anything about elite but it is interesting how things played out. I hope that all the members here see how elite threw out personal info and see its a lab not to mess with. I don't keep up with op either but I've been following this thread from the beginning and my conclusion is that elite and op are both shady as hell.....

If grademan/atlas were friends with elite.... that should throw a huge red flag.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually been considering it:D. They have classes at my gym. The schedule just sucks for me. Believe it or not I haven't had very much stress in my life lately other than some random asshole talking shit on meso.

Then in that case, you got it pretty good cause this shit here isnt worth stressing over brother. I dont let any of this shit on here get me too upset i got enough real life stress to deal with [emoji4]

Mick you completely contradict yourself in this post. "In no way shape or form are you dealing with Elite" But yet here you are trying to deflect from the real issue here. Elite gave out personal info! Also if you don't deal with or support Elite. Why did you name drop the board you & Elite are at before this mess? Too boot it was right before the other shady guy name dropped his board next ! SMH
View attachment 56946

So @Mick if you don't agree with a lab giving out personal info.Are you going to bring this important matter to the attention of M&S members? Also does anyone know why Elite got banned from BOP?

You're 100% correct man, giving out Personal info is a no go what so ever period end of story. I totally agree with you on that.

I can guarantee this shill piece of shit is one of the members that was vouching and sticking up for those scamming scumbags and their testing

i did notice that once Lab Max Charlie ran like a bitch, his little buddy made a hasty retreat from this fiasco too. Hmmm. ;)

Aren't you a Mod on the BOP?

If grademan/atlas were friends with elite.... that should throw a huge red flag..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt man. I got it through him way before it came out that atlas was shit. I don't really think they are one and the same but it does show you a little about what kind of lab elite is by them being associated with them and then them throwing out personal info.

Last edited: