Labmax results.

I've decided to bridge the gap with allot of the sources saying they will do so much more. I will post my my labs here. I feel really bad for the kid who got jumped over something people had him like he was the bad guy an a scammer. I. Dug whey into it. That kid was not wrong. I just did bloods today on my EG products. It was test e 250mgs 2x a week. His deca 300 id pin it twice a week. Not to mention tne/dbol/adrol 3x a week.

I asked my doc how was my test afew
Hi response "you are at 338" so at 5 weeks I was pinning being on his Deca,test E.testp. TNE 50mgs ,dbol,adrol,
%

I have the paper I take my personal info on ff and post it where you see fit. OP WASN'T SO CRAZY affterall

Last edited:
I've decided to bridge the gap with allot of the sources saying they will do so much more. I will post my my labs here. I feel really bad for the kid who got jumped over something people had him like he was the bad guy an a scammer. I. Dug whey into it. That kid was not wrong. I just did bloods today on my EG products. It was test e 250mgs 2x a week. His deca 300 id pin it twice a week. Not to mention tne/dbol/adrol 3x a week.

Hi response "you are at 338" so at 5 weeks I was pinning being on his Deca,test E.testp. TNE 50mgs ,dbol,adrol,
%

I have the paper I take my personal info on ff and post it where you see fit. OP WASN'T SO CRAZY affterall
Your full of shit. What dr did you see while you were on cycle?

%

This certainly puts things in a hole different light! I four won am convinced.

When I get off from work. I will only come striaght here an post it. An there was so so much more to that story.you guys made the kid leave after being ganged up on with death threats. This source is selling pure oil no gear after seeing his post it took me Days to decide to come. But either way that source is terrible an if any new sources pop up an you have to send your funds to MO do ooooo ooo not do it. I found 3 others Rd

But I am not here to start a beef with anyone.. I watched an read for a full year before finally getting the balls to say fuck it i will sign up

When I get off from work. I will only come striaght here an post it. An there was so so much more to that story.you guys made the kid leave after being ganged up on with death threats. This source is selling pure oil no gear after seeing his post it took me Days to decide to come. But either way that source is terrible an if any new sources pop up an you have to send your funds to MO do ooooo ooo not do it. I found 3 others Rd
Sound to me like I found another one
@Djt17 is @BJsformycock

No we have money so we have our own private MD
You moron you obviously don't even know what the fuck Trt is. So I guess the answer to my question is no. I find it hard to believe that your dr. Is knowingly aiding you in taking steroids. So I call bullshit. Is that a little familiar @Djt17

You obviously didn't comprehend what you read then.

The shitbag source is the one that threatened the OP because both of them were making shady ass deals.

That little Labmax fucker got what he deserved by the members here.
He was a slimey little fuck with contradicting story's.

You're defending a lowlife... Maybe you are said lowlife, with a different handle?!? :confused:

You obviously didn't comprehend what you read then.

The shitbag source is the one that threatened the OP because both of them were making shady ass deals.

That little Labmax fucker got what he deserved by the members here.
He was a slimey little fuck with contradicting story's.

You're defending a lowlife... Maybe you are said lowlife, with a different handle?!? :confused:
It shouldn't be hard to find out if he is said lowlife. If he is he should start rambling on about how gangster he is at the first sign of things not going his way lol. Op should change his handle to tonymontana. #thuglife.

It shouldn't be hard to find out if he is said lowlife. If he is he should start rambling on about how gangster he is at the first sign of things not going his way lol. Op should change his handle to tonymontana. #thuglife.

So true!
If he starts rambling and spelling like a 5 year old, we'll know for sure.

He did say "there was so so much more to that story"

How would he know?
@BJsformycock if you are that little LabMax scumbag, you'd better play it straight with us... The truth always comes out, like it or not.

Why are you posting Elite bloods here again? Don't bother new guy that lab is a complete liability and heat score. Meso members shouldn't give him ANY free advertising here imo.Don't be surprised if your bloods get questioned hard just FYI.