Labmax results.

Hes saying it was bunk...but the boys are questioning if its djit 17 reincarnated cuz of all the typos n run ons....
Ahhhhhh ok...I could definitely see Djit 17 coming back here. There is so many trolls and fake member handles here right now.They need to get boot fucked ;)

Ahhhhhh ok...I could definitely see Djit 17 coming back here. There is so many trolls and fake member handles here right now.They need to get boot fucked ;)
Was just gonna say everythings getting secret double agent round here. Hard to know who u can or can't trust....

I've decided to bridge the gap with allot of the sources saying they will do so much more. I will post my my labs here. I feel really bad for the kid who got jumped over something people had him like he was the bad guy an a scammer. I. Dug whey into it. That kid was not wrong. I just did bloods today on my EG products. It was test e 250mgs 2x a week. His deca 300 id pin it twice a week. Not to mention tne/dbol/adrol 3x a week.

I asked my doc how was my test afew
Hi response "you are at 338" so at 5 weeks I was pinning being on his Deca,test E.testp. TNE 50mgs ,dbol,adrol,
%

I have the paper I take my personal info on ff and post it where you see fit. OP WASN'T SO CRAZY affterall
@2Dumb2Plumb there's ur answer

I am not the same guy. He did say allot of stupid shit. But im not defending him by saying I was on EG gear and at week 6 took bloods an my test levels were. Near the low 300's.
I don't care about whatever deal they had. Obviously the source is the biggest POS here. But from what I read an saw before the kid disappeared. He was just trying to help an didnt know how to go about it right.

I was thinking of trying labmax with my source as well as getting bloods. But you guys after all the beatings you guys love to do. Why waste my money an time for it all to be called fake and shill.umm no thankya sir. I will keep my lil Texas ass in the background where I've been all along.

I am not the same guy. He did say allot of stupid shit. But im not defending him by saying I was on EG gear and at week 6 took bloods an my test levels were. Near the low 300's.
I don't care about whatever deal they had. Obviously the source is the biggest POS here. But from what I read an saw before the kid disappeared. He was just trying to help an didnt know how to go about it right.

I was thinking of trying labmax with my source as well as getting bloods. But you guys after all the beatings you guys love to do. Why waste my money an time for it all to be called fake and shill.umm no thankya sir. I will keep my lil Texas ass in the background where I've been all along.
Your boy didn't catch that beating for lab maxing. The tide turned on him when he was to loose lipped and when some shadieness on his side came up.

You can post your bloods if you want but it makes no difference because ghe verdict is in on that lab.

You didn't even see the whole story I seen some shady shit I couldn't post from both sides op and elite bottem line is this they both are shady

Whether you are or not another handle is irrelevant. The fact is this lab will never be endorsed here, since they give out customer info. So take your bloods and kindly fuck off!

Last edited:
It shouldn't be hard to find out if he is said lowlife. If he is he should start rambling on about how gangster he is at the first sign of things not going his way lol. Op should change his handle to tonymontana. #thuglife.
He learned his lesson quick. Did you miss the end of his posts lmao. He went from gangster to concerned family man very quickly. He obviously had his bitch card pulled

@Djt17
Listen the person that had your faggot ass scared for your life is going to see through this bullshit and come after you. You think I'm the only one that noticed the obvious. I suggest you leave meso for good

You have me mixed up with that other guy. YES I have bad bloods on EG. But that's it. Sorry but im not getting involved in this ive seen how it always turns out for the guys you go after.