Labmax results.

image.png If I'm not mistaken, 2d2p claimed elite's wife was in a car accident a while back and had some health problems from it.

I was reading the atlas thread and came across this about 'atlas' being in a car wreck at some point also.

I'm fairly confident elite is atlas

Found this gem too. IM only speaking for myself here but for me there's no doubt..image.png

I gotta be honest @CdnGuy, at first I was questioning your integrity and whatnot when you started the meso shill thread, but I get it now and give credit when credit is due. Good looking out

Hope you are recovering well

I gotta be honest @CdnGuy, at first I was questioning your integrity and whatnot when you started the meso shill thread, but I get it now and give credit when credit is due. Good looking out

Hope you are recovering well
Really tho I feel u on this hell, @CdnGuy might be able to tell u what u had for lunch a week ago and what time u shit it out if he wanted to lol!

I'm not quite sure what my name is doing in there. Yes, I was completely clear in that Simec tested EG test enth raws I purchased to be over 103% pure, I've made a thread on here about just that. They later tested EG tren ace raws I purchased to be over 100% pure. And I was clear that jano tested EG test prop because I'm aware this board doesn't trust jano. I sent my purchased test prop raws to jano because several people promoted him as authentic, and Simec (at that point) still had not tested the tren I'd sent them a while back. I was not going to send Simec another sample when they'd been taking far too long on the last sample I sent. I also do not know atlas or grademan, other than calling them out on two boards for what I thought was stealing my first Simec test.

I'm not even sure what you think you're proving...

The way I see it, I would never trust op, elite and those simec tests. Your all going down in my ledger of no Bueno.

The only reason you wouldn't trust the Simec tests is because you're too lazy or afraid to simply email Simec, or have Millard do it, because you're afraid to be proven wrong.

The only reason you wouldn't trust the Simec tests is because you're too lazy or afraid to simply email Simec, or have Millard do it, because you're afraid to be proven wrong.
That's it, I'm lazy, lol.

Or could it be because there's too much drama around the whole situation and it all smells a bit fishy so I'd rather be safe than sorry and opt to just write it all off? I would have opted to believe you and your simec results if it weren't for you defending the guy that reused your coa. Turns out the guy you defended is trash.

I'm not quite sure what my name is doing in there. Yes, I was completely clear in that Simec tested EG test enth raws I purchased to be over 103% pure, I've made a thread on here about just that. They later tested EG tren ace raws I purchased to be over 100% pure. And I was clear that jano tested EG test prop because I'm aware this board doesn't trust jano. I sent my purchased test prop raws to jano because several people promoted him as authentic, and Simec (at that point) still had not tested the tren I'd sent them a while back. I was not going to send Simec another sample when they'd been taking far too long on the last sample I sent. I also do not know atlas or grademan, other than calling them out on two boards for what I thought was stealing my first Simec test.

I'm not even sure what you think you're proving...
Sir by no means was I suggesting you were involved here. From day 1 that "member" was boasting about the purity of the raws you tested. Using it to shill the lab in question.But once he couldn't lie anymore what did he do? Throws you under the bus and starts then questioning your tests. Brutal! Anyway I do apologize for the hassle also want to thank you. You indirectly helped clear up some of the bullshit.

Sir by no means was I suggesting you were involved here. From day 1 that "member" was boasting about the purity of the raws you tested. Using it to shill the lab in question.But once he couldn't lie anymore what did he do? Throws you under the bus and starts then questioning your tests. Brutal! Anyway I do apologize for the hassle also want to thank you. You indirectly helped clear up some of the bullshit.

Just lol. What a cockbag. Grow up dude.