Labmax results.

@Mick since your weighing in on this. I don't know shit about his gear but I do know he pm'ed someone he didn't know that guys personal info. I doubt you'd say thats acceptable.

Personal Info is a no go period and people that do that shit should be banned 100%

Go Falcons!

Dido.... first day no problem now a little sore. Also sleeping on your back sucks balls haha

Well i hope you get well soon brother and get your ass back in da gym. Plus i dont know if im liking the new nice CdnGuy , just feels ......weird [emoji6]

The way I see it, I would never trust op, elite and those simec tests. Your all going down in my ledger of no Bueno.

Look into their old posts. @Djt17 was soliciting free gear by saying he would test it and do online reviews. @Tj72 vouching for djt17 and was promoting the testing and online reviews

I do not see anything wrong with those guys testing some free gear, sources offer free gear all over the place to people willing to test and post reviews.

You do not have any fucking argument or evidence if the gear is fake or real, you do not have any fucking idea if the testing is real or fake.

So it would be in your best interest to shut the fuck up because your desperate attacks and calling names have no merit.

I do not see anything wrong with those guys testing some free gear, sources offer free gear all over the place to people willing to test and post reviews.

You do not have any fucking argument or evidence if the gear is fake or real, you do not have any fucking idea if the testing is real or fake.

So it would be in your best interest to shut the fuck up because your desperate attacks and calling names have no merit.
You do not see anything wrong with people taking free gear from a source so that they can test it and give reviews? Then get the fuck out! Go to a fucking paid source board where you belong!
Meso is not a fucking source board period.

I could give a flying fuck if the gear is fake or real. I don't have an idea if the labmax testing is bullshit?
I knew you were a dumb fucking shill but I wasn't sure how fucking stupid. Do I really have to explain the problem with labmax testing? Obviously yes, i'll send you a bottle of my semen with one dbol crushed up in it so you can explain to me how a bottle of semen is passing a labmax for dbol.

Fish chill the fuck out ! I don't agree with everyone either. But you're crossing the line by the way you're speaking to long time members imo.

Last edited:

When have you received free gear and from what source?
The truth will come out

You pussy ass shill faggot it would have been in your best interest to shut your fucking shill cocksucker but I'm glad you didn't :D
Now feel free to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out!

Fish chill the fuck out ! I don't agree with everyone either. But you're crossing the line by the way you're speaking to long time members imo.
Check out his first post about him being a shill and condoning shilling. Dude came at me first. Shit is just getting ridiculous. People feel the need to just come out of nowhere and talk shit cause they don't like what I have to say.

Check out his first post about him being a shill and condoning shilling. Dude came at me first. Shit is just getting ridiculous. People feel the need to just come out of nowhere and talk shit cause they don't like what I have to say.
Dude have you ever taken a yoga or meditation class? Has helped me when stressin hard haha Try one class they are great for a release and filled with fit cuties.:)

Glad you guys made it over? Is that a problem? How many of you ran this gear or personally tested it yourself? hmmm All the people talking shit haven't ?

See the problem.. Sheep... Follow the leader.

I am in no way or shape or form of dealing with Elite I have never ran their gear but I don't judge because one idiot says it's bad.
Get your own facts straight before you talk shit.

Mick you completely contradict yourself in this post. "In no way shape or form are you dealing with Elite" But yet here you are trying to deflect from the real issue here. Elite gave out personal info! Also if you don't deal with or support Elite. Why did you name drop the board you & Elite are at before this mess? Too boot it was right before the other shady guy name dropped his board next ! SMH
Screenshot_2017-01-06-22-26-38-1.png

So @Mick if you don't agree with a lab giving out personal info.Are you going to bring this important matter to the attention of M&S members? Also does anyone know why Elite got banned from BOP?

Last edited: