Labmax results.

So come to find out there is more to this story from what elite is saying they bought a lap top from @Djt17 and they clam they have proof that they are willing to send me that they paid for it thru pay pal and free gear he never sends them the lap top and then comes with these lab max

So come to find out there is more to this story from what elite is saying they bought a lap top from @Djt17 and they clam they have proof that they are willing to send me that they paid for it thru pay pal and free gear he never sends them the lap top and then comes with these lab max

Well that is a complete lie i have all his messages screen shot Ted logged into my other tablet incase he claimed that. He said at first it wouldn't turn on he had it charging for 4hrs. Then I told him what to do because it's new an he had to set up an account on Windows to start it 6hr . Later he messages me and says "hey bro its on.i just took the batt. Out and plugged it in and it turned it striaght on." So now I know for a fact! This man is backed into a corner and lieing. He sent me 80$.....fucking 80$ for the 2in1 i have all the text and wicker saved including the pictures of me packing the box. My receipt which I sent him a pic of. The tracking number. And this just solidifies that he took advantage and is now lieing indeed. If i got free gear and ripped the dude off do you think i come onto a board im present on a daily basis an say oooo he ripped me off because I STOLE FROM HIM. If you believe that then by All means by from the guy be my guest hahaha fucking idiot

Well that is a complete lie i have all his messages screen shot Ted logged into my other tablet incase he claimed that. He said at first it wouldn't turn on he had it charging for 4hrs. Then I told him what to do because it's new an he had to set up an account on Windows to start it 6hr . Later he messages me and says "hey bro its on.i just took the batt. Out and plugged it in and it turned it striaght on." So now I know for a fact! This man is backed into a corner and lieing. He sent me 80$.....fucking 80$ for the 2in1 i have all the text and wicker saved including the pictures of me packing the box. My receipt which I sent him a pic of. The tracking number. And this just solidifies that he took advantage and is now lieing indeed. If i got free gear and ripped the dude off do you think i come onto a board im present on a daily basis an say oooo he ripped me off because I STOLE FROM HIM. If you believe that then by All means by from the guy be my guest hahaha fucking idiot
He sent me a screenshot of what he paid u witch I can't post because it has ur personal info I'm not saying ur lying but the truth will come out

All this shit should've been brought to the front from the get go.... whole thing looks shady to me on both of yours part

I have way to much personal info about this cat. An he has mine to because accused me of being le. In which I hate police and he knows this to be true because he looked up my record and then told me he did and I was pissed. But I trusted the guy as I do everyone a lil until they give me a solid reason not too. So everyone knows the exact truth in which happened as I stated chronological. So im done with this until the man wants to actually tell the truth. An for him to say i was the one who ripped him off is bullshit. Because he even waited until i sent him the tracking number before he even sent me his shit! An i have proof of that as well. I'm not a complete idiot i logged the entire thing like i always do and have the exact dates as well. So it is what it is. I say allot of stupid shit out of raw emotion but to ever call my credibility into ? And side with a source over a man here who is in fact honest. Is stupid man

Correction he did get the lab top he said you guys had another deal going on ?? Is this true the lab top thing is my bad

I have way to much personal info about this cat. An he has mine to because accused me of being le. In which I hate police and he knows this to be true because he looked up my record and then told me he did and I was pissed. But I trusted the guy as I do everyone a lil until they give me a solid reason not too. So everyone knows the exact truth in which happened as I stated chronological. So im done with this until the man wants to actually tell the truth. An for him to say i was the one who ripped him off is bullshit. Because he even waited until i sent him the tracking number before he even sent me his shit! An i have proof of that as well. I'm not a complete idiot i logged the entire thing like i always do and have the exact dates as well. So it is what it is. I say allot of stupid shit out of raw emotion but to ever call my credibility into ? And side with a source over a man here who is in fact honest. Is stupid man
I'm not saying ur lying just want to know the truth

He sent me a screenshot of what he paid u witch I can't post because it has ur personal info I'm not saying ur lying but the truth will come out

If your talking about a 240$ transaction that was made last week. That's for something completly more illegal then the gear. Look at the dates man thats a lie i sent him the laptop the Thursday before Christmas have the receipt and screen shot of the 80$ transaction!!! He is a fucking Liar and trying to play you agaisnt me. Look at the dates man he sent me that Tuesday! We did this deal a week before that! And I had already posted the pics on hear of the gear!!

Is there a reason he's pming you as a go between and not just laying it out to eliminate confusion?

So elite is saying that Djt17 is lying , but does he ever try to explain why his gear tested bunk? I think the dude scammed DJt17 otherwise he would have said something about these tests.

Yes. My bad should have tagged you.
Ok so I emailed this lab and told him if he had a hair on his ass he would handle they bad lab max problem and he starts telling me all this shit iv told him to come to meso a bunch of time so we will see if he comes

The fact that he sent you something with this other guys personal info on it tells me what i need to know.

The fact that he sent you something with this other guys personal info on it tells me what i need to know.
Right I definitely wouldn't deal with him he's a dry snitching mother fucker I mean I think out of all this we should know don't fuck with this lab