Labmax results.

Yes I smoke and type very fast and normallywith striaght raw emotion and honest feelings. With that being said i lack neither cognitive skills,degrees, or abilities to communicate in mulitple languages. Unlike most i check my ego at the door thanks to the arts. I do not and go back and proof read my shit. You can not do that in a real comversation with real dialogue and emotion. I keep shot real and raw all the time. I will not lie to please someone or flatter them. I also will not lie to hurt them. My overall reason for being here is knowledge and gaining more insight on how to do things with ones personal opinions in which they honestly log here.
Its simple. Keep the shit that way.
Remember we are here on this thread to see if we have been used,lied too,and scammed! The bantering is awesome,good,great,grand, wonderful. But i think ive been fucked up the ass with a dildo covered in thumb tacks by a source with charismatic abilities and most likely if my test an others are right he is a sociopathic motherfucker. So thats what im on the hunt to find out. In this case the truth wont set me free. It will prolly get me a 20 yr bid. Ya dig.

Yes I smoke and type very fast and normallywith striaght raw emotion and honest feelings. With that being said i lack neither cognitive skills,degrees, or abilities to communicate in mulitple languages. Unlike most i check my ego at the door thanks to the arts. I do not and go back and proof read my shit. You can not do that in a real comversation with real dialogue and emotion. I keep shot real and raw all the time. I will not lie to please someone or flatter them. I also will not lie to hurt them. My overall reason for being here is knowledge and gaining more insight on how to do things with ones personal opinions in which they honestly log here.
Its simple. Keep the shit that way.
Remember we are here on this thread to see if we have been used,lied too,and scammed! The bantering is awesome,good,great,grand, wonderful. But i think ive been fucked up the ass with a dildo covered in thumb tacks by a source with charismatic abilities and most likely if my test an others are right he is a sociopathic motherfucker. So thats what im on the hunt to find out. In this case the truth wont set me free. It will prolly get me a 20 yr bid. Ya dig.
You are a bulshit artist. Are you mad the free gear you scammed was a scam lol. That is what you deserve, they taught you a lesson. Your lucky they didn't send you urine. That's what I was going to send you a bottle of piss with two dbol's crunshed up mixed in and it would have come up legit. On your stupid fucking testing

This is a pass for Tren A not sure what carrier is used.

This is my brew which is MCT oil carrier. Comp Tren 110mg per ml. So for Tren I don't believe the carriers matter much.

2 drops of oil

Ummmm... I dunno about this Penche, not sure i trust your testing methods so for the good of the community why dont you send me about 6-7 vials so i can do some tests of my own..... U know just to see if you did it correct [emoji41]

Sure brother i will send these vials of striaght coco oil via carrier pigeon! Test it all! I cracked another vial today an used the last amp of labmax i had and added 2 drops just to see if maybe 3 was to many. Boom striaght brown sludge zero flouro. I was extatic with the exact same results. Hey I will say he must be g2g because he is consistent with failing...everything!

Sure brother i will send these vials of striaght coco oil via carrier pigeon! Test it all! I cracked another vial today an used the last amp of labmax i had and added 2 drops just to see if maybe 3 was to many. Boom striaght brown sludge zero flouro. I was extatic with the exact same results. Hey I will say he must be g2g because he is consistent with failing...everything!
Have u tryed to email him again

@2Dumb2Plumb if this guy is such a stand up dude like everyone is saying why is he not here to fix this and get his name out the dirt also what did he say when u emailed him

I don't know if I trust these labmaxs..
This guy has apparently ordered from like 4 different sources in the past 2-3 months. Sounds strange to me.

I don't know if I trust these labmaxs..
This guy has apparently ordered from like 4 different sources in the past 2-3 months. Sounds strange to me.
Fuck have him send me a lab max test and a bottle of elite to test all test it and throw it in the trash when I'm done I don't want the free gear specially from a lab like this

Someone can BUY a labmax kit like me. And I will gladly send you a vile or coco oil so you can get the same results. Must be a vote on who is a vet and also a trust worthy man.

Someone can BUY a labmax kit like me. And I will gladly send you a vile or coco oil so you can get the same results. Must be a vote on who is a vet and also a trust worthy man.
It's not worth it to me to buy a lab max kit I didn't buy bunk gear

Well after reading this thread, the way i see it is aint nuttin we can do about it here as he is NOT a source here. I would be shocked if the guy made an appearance here cause im sure he knows he would face a shit storm.
So at the end of the day, i'll say i believe the op was trying to do a solid for the community but in the end it looks like that gesture cost him some cash.
But at least he exposed this lab as selling bunk oils so in that regard he has probably saved a lot of other people from buying bunk gear from this lab. So good job op, sorry it cost you so much cash though.

Well after reading this thread, the way i see it is aint nuttin we can do about it here as he is NOT a source here. I would be shocked if the guy made an appearance here cause im sure he knows he would face a shit storm.
So at the end of the day, i'll say i believe the op was trying to do a solid for the community but in the end it looks like that gesture cost him some cash.
But at least he exposed this lab as selling bunk oils so in that regard he has probably saved a lot of other people from buying bunk gear from this lab. So good job op, sorry it cost you so much cash though.
So I emailed this lab he clams he's coming here to "fix this small problem " his world not mine