Labmax results.

I pay for all my gear. Ask PC,Dharma,Sqs. The ones present on the board i use. An sorry my phones fucked. But calling my character into question over grammer shows your not the individuals i want to talk to nor have any merrit in regardless. The reasons i posted hear was do to all the revent activity with this source an i wanted them to whats up immediatly an not have to search for it. I will go to my doc an pull bloods to be sure in 2 weeks but i feel nothing an know its my 2 an half week but 5 pins later of test E,An P mix with Deca.. an not to mention his dbol every day for 16 plus days an not gained a single pound nor had any sides at all. I do take prami an arom. But i might cut back an see if i have any changes in sex drive,water weight,mood etc. I know its too soon to weigh in on the others but Tne dbol an drol ive exp. Before an 16days later to have nothing is why i tested it to begin with. Well more then 1 compound anyways. I always test shit. But when all the results came back nil it made since. Plus ive never had any pip zero not bruising nothing. An its super thin oil an all of ot is the same weight an color minus the TNe/dbol/drol. Its super cloudy not translucent an thicker but i cannot test mulitple compounds i have no way to my knowledge unless somone has a remedy to do better home test other then on my fucking body please by all means let me hear it. Im so game. An since no one else ive seen soend hunderds of dollars on gear to test these new sources slinging their shit to newbies an looking like they prey on them please stfu an take a seat down the bench regardless of your opnions and feelings unless you want to contribute in some way or have something productive to say then dont say anything. An i mean that with all do respect. Im salty as fuck right now having spent over 700$ on this whole damn thing i think anyone of you would be a tad bit uoset you think?? An if you dont want to pay attention because you dislike me because of my post an not my willingness to genuinely want to seak answers an help others then so be it.

Yo bros just letting ya'll know of an experience I had. I was looking for some TNE a while back. I messaged grademan from atlas (this was before they turned to shit) asking if they carried it. He said no but he could get me some. I said cool send me about 5 vials. He said that it was from one of his good friends lab and talked about how his friend wanted him to rep for them and he wasn't cause he was loyal to atlas and everything. I figured if it was his friends lab he was just gonna get them for free and make some money off me. He charged me like $20 a vial. I get a package in the mail and when I opened it.........elite genetics. I had never heard of them before getting the vials and it seemed to be decent stuff to me. I didn't say anything because if it was actually a good lab I didn't want to smear their name with being friends with some douchbags but since this came up just thought I would share that.

Edit* I bought 3 vials for $75. I still have the messages from grademan about all this.
Ain't it freaking funny how shit always comes to light ....too dang funny

An also im on the hunt for a decent source thats domestic as well like @Tj72 but looks like i will have to go Int. To just get any horomone at all in anything i order. Which really pisses me off do to the higher risk an ta times. But im pretty set on giving pharmasource a shot an trying out some of the oils he carries an his prssed dbol an drol.

Ain't it freaking funny how shit always comes to light ....too dang funny
Yeah man. I've had a lot of people ask me about elite and I've always told them their TNE was good for me but I haven't tried their other stuff. The TNE I had did seem to be good stuff. It was a while back though, they had the old labels on them.

Where did he get it done? Tell me the location and I'm there. I was always lead to believe you can't obtain your own blood work in NY state. CDN let's not fight dude. Let the guy tell me where he got it and I'm there.
You drive across state lines and use your passport that does not have an address on it.

Ok well fuck. Can someone post the sticky for getting labmax kits and that whole procedure. I just received an order of test e and deca from elite genetics and want to test what I have so I can contribute. I've done 2 shots of the test e in the last week. Each was 400mg. All I can say is that the pip is the worst I've ever felt. Shot my quad 2 days ago and my whole knee and lower quad is swollen. Feeling paranoid. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just google labmax you'll find the website and directions

@CdnGuy. It looks like your roasting of 2dumb is over and successful. If you could look into @Djt17 you will find way worse. This dude needs to be exposed and removed from this forum.

Yeah man. I've had a lot of people ask me about elite and I've always told them their TNE was good for me but I haven't tried their other stuff. The TNE I had did seem to be good stuff. It was a while back though, they had the old labels on them.
I have elite TNE and I also had some dbol/adrol all old labels I still have some unopened and now I'm beginning to not feel so confident in using it can't really say about the dbol/Adrol inject as I was also taking orals at the time I had good gains but could have just been the orals

I pay for all my gear. Ask PC,Dharma,Sqs. The ones present on the board i use. An sorry my phones fucked. But calling my character into question over grammer shows your not the individuals i want to talk to nor have any merrit in regardless. The reasons i posted hear was do to all the revent activity with this source an i wanted them to whats up immediatly an not have to search for it. I will go to my doc an pull bloods to be sure in 2 weeks but i feel nothing an know its my 2 an half week but 5 pins later of test E,An P mix with Deca.. an not to mention his dbol every day for 16 plus days an not gained a single pound nor had any sides at all. I do take prami an arom. But i might cut back an see if i have any changes in sex drive,water weight,mood etc. I know its too soon to weigh in on the others but Tne dbol an drol ive exp. Before an 16days later to have nothing is why i tested it to begin with. Well more then 1 compound anyways. I always test shit. But when all the results came back nil it made since. Plus ive never had any pip zero not bruising nothing. An its super thin oil an all of ot is the same weight an color minus the TNe/dbol/drol. Its super cloudy not translucent an thicker but i cannot test mulitple compounds i have no way to my knowledge unless somone has a remedy to do better home test other then on my fucking body please by all means let me hear it. Im so game. An since no one else ive seen soend hunderds of dollars on gear to test these new sources slinging their shit to newbies an looking like they prey on them please stfu an take a seat down the bench regardless of your opnions and feelings unless you want to contribute in some way or have something productive to say then dont say anything. An i mean that with all do respect. Im salty as fuck right now having spent over 700$ on this whole damn thing i think anyone of you would be a tad bit uoset you think?? An if you dont want to pay attention because you dislike me because of my post an not my willingness to genuinely want to seak answers an help others then so be it.
This source is not at meso and was not even a concern here until you brought it up with your shilling scumbag bullshit

All of your posts are bulshit. Your scams will be brought to light. Your lucky I'm not good at finding shit

I have elite TNE and I also had some dbol/adrol all old labels I still have some unopened and now I'm beginning to not feel so confident in using it can't really say about the dbol/Adrol inject as I was also taking orals at the time I had good gains but could have just been the orals
I was running about 600mg of test e a week from another lab and was probably using the elite TNE 3 times a week at 100-150mg. I could tell it made my bp go up and I got good pumps. No way to know for sure though but I think the batch I got was ok.

Seak your truths bro. Seak your answers.....

Man is it true that TSL has been recommending his good buddy ELITE? Might make sense why i recieved a PM asking what my protonmail handle was because i had asked to order from him threw email. Then after responding a diff. Rep hit me up asking what my email was. after all the shit went down with Elite and my testing an asking him what was up. Maybe its just hear say and could be absolutly wrong an the dude has a great lab , just heard i do testing and im 100% transparent with all my results so he wanted to make sure who i was. Idk man just got sent some PMs saying they were buddys or in business together?? So just curious if this is a guy shitting on TSL for no other reason then competition an knows i ask questions or is this indeed a fact that needs to be addressed??
Not causeing any drama for a source here or wanting to just the series of events has my skeptical hippoe striaght up on point with everyone now.