Labmax results.

Hey guys yes I already have video an prolly 30+ pictures an did 10 test vials. I thought maybe no flouro. Do to external light so i backed my room with a curtain hit all the lights an nothing it actually just looked like brown thick sludge.in every test. An i only tested single compounds, with the exact test A+B an check B for flouro. But i checked everydamn one in the dark. An thought well maybe the ratio of test fluid in the amps was off? But i matched it as instructed with gear oil not over filled or under this is my 7th run at this. But yes always learning something new. An i kinda swirled it around like normal an boom instantly started turning all the same color. My conclusion of this lab is he is a great talker an took advantage of myself do to the fact im nice. He didnt think i would test everything an be willing to pay even more momey to send them off. An he said that his raws were tested by simec but conveniently not a single vial out of 14 has a batch number or date. So how i precieve this is a absolute con artist an maybe selective scammer if indeed someone can come up with any proof other then his 1st batch of raws that they purchased an had results recently or ever? An that maybe im just flat wrong. An if so i will eat a full humble pie.
Your a fucking clown and your testing is bullshit. Even if you knew what you were doing it would still be bullshit. You are a scamming piece of shit.

You can order your blood work online then go to a quest. Believe it's labmd they have a doctor to on call to call it in. You just select the test you want done and pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not in nj, ny and a few others. We have to get a script from dr. I just go to urgent care walkin to get bloods. That way my Dr won't see I'm on cycle

Where did he get it done? Tell me the location and I'm there. I was always lead to believe you can't obtain your own blood work in NY state. CDN let's not fight dude. Let the guy tell me where he got it and I'm there.
Just go to an urgent care walkin. They will draw your blood right there and send it out. Might just have to make up some bullshit to get tests. I just tell them I'm on cycle and trying to make sure I'm safe and healthy.

Just go to an urgent care walkin. They will draw your blood right there and send it out. Might just have to make up some bullshit to get tests. I just tell them I'm on cycle and trying to make sure I'm safe and healthy.

That's a wrap... gonna do that then.

Btw thanks for giving me a solution to this bullshit.

Couple questions come to my mind here.

@2Dumb2Plumb and @Djt17

The batches ; do they have a batch number?

The reason I ask is perhaps we have two different batches? This would be a good starting point.

2. If the lab won't return questions after being called out, that should be a HUGE RED flag shouldn't it?

3. 2d2p- why would you order all this without doing a test on some unknown lab? Why did you pull the trigger on that gear so fast? I can see why people are looking at this negatively like you have gotten something for free. Honestly it would be best if you gear is bunk and you post those honest bloods. Posting great bloods will for sure not look good in your case.

4. Simec will not do testing anymore from my understanding, so I will be going on a limb and saying that shit is fake, unless there is something I do not know. How did he obtain simec testing? Unless it was sent off before simec announced they wouldn't be testing sent in samples anymore.

That's all I can think of for now.

@Djt17 definitely scammed this source for free gear. Look at all his posts in other sources threads claiming that he is some testing guru with a following of viewers. He claims he will do online video reviews. He has tried to scam every source on meso. Any source he tests obviously gave him free gear. I called this out days ago in the tsl thread. He is a scamming bulshit artist.

Hey guys this is one of the best threads ive read an if this helps even if its negative which i do not like at all. But if it saves someone money an time. An no i dont think Elite wouldve selected to scam me do to the fact he lives a hour away from me. An our communication was spot on i even let the man know that sometimes i test products an always get my bloods. An he was super cool an nice an helpful an then today i said....hey man im curious why all these single compounds im double testing are all failing. An id like to get a answer from you before i go to my home forum an blast it out there for all to see, so you know im coming to you first.....then he said that my test mean jack shit, his gear is 100, an go ahead blast it up on your forum i have my orginal guys i deal with it will have no effect. An man dont contact me again with this shit....thats like word for word. Take that an make with it what you will an there a as some cussing on his end towards me an blah blah.

Anyways thank you guys an i beileve stuff like this here will save lives,time,money, and heartache
Your a fucking moron and scammer. Labmax shows nothing. Take me up on my offer. I'll send you some liquid "dbol" to test. You fucking clown The only thing this thread proves is that you scammed ELITE for free gear.

The OP struggles mightily to even make a coherent post and you guys are confident in his testing ability? With labmax no less?? Fuck, he couldn't even figure out that this belongs in the lab testing section.

I don't know anything at all about Elite and they could be scamming for all I know but it would take a hell of a lot more "evidence" than this to convince me.

Exactly !!!! He contradicts almost everything he has said here. I have seen many many posts from the past he has contradicted later. If need be I can dig them up....
@Djt17 is a scammer and scamming free gear. His testing is all a scam to get free gear. Anyone that is involved with him in any way should be scrutinized

@Djt17 is a scammer and scamming free gear. His testing is all a scam to get free gear. Anyone that is involved with him in any way should be scrutinized
Is there proof he's a scammer and not paying for his gear? Not to be a dick but i cant get through most of his posts so thats why i ask.

Is there proof he's a scammer and not paying for his gear? Not to be a dick but i cant get through most of his posts so thats why i ask.
Go through his posts from a week ago. They all involve him contacting sources on meso about dbol/anadrol. He was telling the sources that he does online video reviews and that he has a following. I wish I did save them. I pointed some of them out in the tsl thread when I first noticed his bullshit. Then I looked deeper. Im no detective. I'm like a retard with computers so anyone should be able to find everything easily. I've been saying this for a week. The first post I read of his told me something was wrong

Go through his posts from a week ago. They all involve him contacting sources on meso about dbol/anadrol. He was telling the sources that he does online video reviews and that he has a following. I wish I did save them. I pointed some of them out in the tsl thread when I first noticed his bullshit. Then I looked deeper. Im no detective. I'm like a retard with computers so anyone should be able to find everything easily. I've been saying this for a week. The first post I read of his told me something was wrong
His posts are tough to get past a couple sentences.

I originally questioned him on this subject too.'

He said he pays for his gear etc.

I'm not saying it's not worth digging into or watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a pass for Tren A not sure what carrier is used.

This is my brew which is MCT oil carrier. Comp Tren 110mg per ml. So for Tren I don't believe the carriers matter much.

2 drops of oil

Yo bros just letting ya'll know of an experience I had. I was looking for some TNE a while back. I messaged grademan from atlas (this was before they turned to shit) asking if they carried it. He said no but he could get me some. I said cool send me about 5 vials. He said that it was from one of his good friends lab and talked about how his friend wanted him to rep for them and he wasn't cause he was loyal to atlas and everything. I figured if it was his friends lab he was just gonna get them for free and make some money off me. He charged me like $20 a vial. I get a package in the mail and when I opened it.........elite genetics. I had never heard of them before getting the vials and it seemed to be decent stuff to me. I didn't say anything because if it was actually a good lab I didn't want to smear their name with being friends with some douchbags but since this came up just thought I would share that.

Edit* I bought 3 vials for $75. I still have the messages from grademan about all this.

Last edited: