Labmax results.

Man is it true that TSL has been recommending his good buddy ELITE? Might make sense why i recieved a PM asking what my protonmail handle was because i had asked to order from him threw email. Then after responding a diff. Rep hit me up asking what my email was. after all the shit went down with Elite and my testing an asking him what was up. Maybe its just hear say and could be absolutly wrong an the dude has a great lab , just heard i do testing and im 100% transparent with all my results so he wanted to make sure who i was. Idk man just got sent some PMs saying they were buddys or in business together?? So just curious if this is a guy shitting on TSL for no other reason then competition an knows i ask questions or is this indeed a fact that needs to be addressed??
Not causeing any drama for a source here or wanting to just the series of events has my skeptical hippoe striaght up on point with everyone now.
Hear say was a nice touch lol. Come on my guy. You've got to try extra hard to spell this poorly.

That's funny. My wife is like "what's your problem with vaporers" I Fucking just like to make fun of their stupid asses, lol. Especially guys as old as I am that want to take up a brand Fucking new addiction. GET A REALLY ADDICTION YOU PIECE OF SHIT, lol.
Couldn't resist hittn ol' Wedo with this one. I don't vape nor own one or know anything about it. However, sometimes I'll go over to wedos house and take a puff off him and his wife's Vape to use up all his juce:D:p
Sometimes I'll even give Wedo a grey helmet:D:D:D:p:eek::oops::eek:;):)o_O

Couldn't resist hittn ol' Wedo with this one. I don't vape nor own one or know anything about it. However, sometimes I'll go over to wedos house and take a puff off him and his wife's Vape to use up all his juce:D:p
Sometimes I'll even give Wedo a grey helmet:D:D:D:p:eek::oops::eek:;):)o_O
Lmao, I have no idea what a grey helmet is, but my mind just Fucking loves to wanderer. I don't know what it is, but I just have this thing for guys my age vaping. I'm just like "wtf... smoke Crack you pussy" lol. Try some mother Fucking heroine. But vaping.... what the fuck is that. Even the wife doesn't get my obsession.

If I jad a Concentrate pin that big id be high as fuck. Well i normally dont have my glasses on and I type super fast not looking at the keyboard because im so used to this phone. But now ots fucking half busted to shit so might have something to do with it........orrrr I do take partith an indulge on the good ol mary jane baby......for you know health reasons of course an inflammation issuies ;). But all that combined=shit typing+ JUST NOT GIVEN A FUCK if i get flak for typos. Its the overall message man. I think or like to believe most of you all speak merican goddamnit so you can surely make out my pissed off semi Hi ass.

Lmao, I have no idea what a grey helmet is, but my mind just Fucking loves to wanderer. I don't know what it is, but I just have this thing for guys my age vaping. I'm just like "wtf... smoke Crack you pussy" lol. Try some mother Fucking heroine. But vaping.... what the fuck is that. Even the wife doesn't get my obsession.

Sorry but surely your joking with the herion talk bro. I kicked my brothers door in to find him leo dicaprio titanic style blue lips in his floor with a syringe half way in his arms main vein. Gave him 11 mins of cpr while my family screamed an he threw up in my mouth. So that shit is not funny to me at all man dont even like the banter in which its used. The pain pills an big pharma have ruined this fucking country an have given people even more demons to deal with. Not being a dick man but when i read that. Id never wish my hell on anyones family. But addiction is the closest thing to being dead while still having a pulse. An thats just my dumb ass perspective tho.

Man is it true that TSL has been recommending his good buddy ELITE? Might make sense why i recieved a PM asking what my protonmail handle was because i had asked to order from him threw email. Then after responding a diff. Rep hit me up asking what my email was. after all the shit went down with Elite and my testing an asking him what was up. Maybe its just hear say and could be absolutly wrong an the dude has a great lab , just heard i do testing and im 100% transparent with all my results so he wanted to make sure who i was. Idk man just got sent some PMs saying they were buddys or in business together?? So just curious if this is a guy shitting on TSL for no other reason then competition an knows i ask questions or is this indeed a fact that needs to be addressed??
Not causeing any drama for a source here or wanting to just the series of events has my skeptical hippoe striaght up on point with everyone now.

I believe they said atlas not tsl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Djt17 you have it confused

QUOTE="johnnydoe, post: 1798800, member: 84189"]Yo bros just letting ya'll know of an experience I had. I was looking for some TNE a while back. I messaged grademan from atlas (this was before they turned to shit) asking if they carried it. He said no but he could get me some. I said cool send me about 5 vials. He said that it was from one of his good friends lab and talked about how his friend wanted him to rep for them and he wasn't cause he was loyal to atlas and everything. I figured if it was his friends lab he was just gonna get them for free and make some money off me. He charged me like $20 a vial. I get a package in the mail and when I opened it.........elite genetics. I had never heard of them before getting the vials and it seemed to be decent stuff to me. I didn't say anything because if it was actually a good lab I didn't want to smear their name with being friends with some douchbags but since this came up just thought I would share that.

Edit* I bought 3 vials for $75. I still have the messages from grademan about all this.[/QUOTE]

Ya i just dont get why a vet would seek me out to tell me thier in bed together man. I ask questions to get the truth not spread damaging rumors about a way a man makes his fucking living. I wont name names but you know who you are and if thats indeed false. Do me a favor cuase i take offense to your cowardish ways. Go to your bathroom an fill your bathtub up with Bleach + Ammonia an take a nap bro. You pos

Ya i just dont get why a vet would seek me out to tell me thier in bed together man. I ask questions to get the truth not spread damaging rumors about a way a man makes his fucking living. I wont name names but you know who you are and if thats indeed false. Do me a favor cuase i take offense to your cowardish ways. Go to your bathroom an fill your bathtub up with Bleach + Ammonia an take a nap bro. You pos

So you don't want people to speak about heroin, but tell someone to fill their bath with nerve gas and kill themselves?

Sorry but surely your joking with the herion talk bro. I kicked my brothers door in to find him leo dicaprio titanic style blue lips in his floor with a syringe half way in his arms main vein. Gave him 11 mins of cpr while my family screamed an he threw up in my mouth. So that shit is not funny to me at all man dont even like the banter in which its used. The pain pills an big pharma have ruined this fucking country an have given people even more demons to deal with. Not being a dick man but when i read that. Id never wish my hell on anyones family. But addiction is the closest thing to being dead while still having a pulse. An thats just my dumb ass perspective tho.
Look my brother, I say things with a sense of humor. Some may not like it. I don't apologize for it. That being said I am the nicest, most compassionate guy in the world (outside the gays) so take whatever i say with a grain of salt. But just an fyi... most guys on this website (and probably in this game) have been in that same situation. I am very Fucking sorry for what you and your family have gone through, but I've been through more in my life than most these faggy rappers have rapped about. God be with you and your family. Just keep in mind... I am going through more right now than most people bitch about, but this..... i mean, nothing, will get me down. Sorry for the rant. Like I said, God be with you.

Look my brother, I say things with a sense of humor. Some may not like it. I don't apologize for it. That being said I am the nicest, most compassionate guy in the world (outside the gays) so take whatever i say with a grain of salt. But just an fyi... most guys on this website (and probably in this game) have been in that same situation. I am very Fucking sorry for what you and your family have gone through, but I've been through more in my life than most these faggy rappers have rapped about. God be with you and your family. Just keep in mind... I am going through more right now than most people bitch about, but this..... i mean, nothing, will get me down. Sorry for the rant. Like I said, God be with you.
About that GREY HELMET..... That's when I take a giant pull of wedos vape when he's not looking and I blow a GIANT cloud of vape smoke on his head... He loves the GREY HELMET:)

Nah man i didnt take it personal i never do on here. An ya i will admit i just went to a 26yr. Viewing service today who got shot 6 times at his own familys new years eve party infront of his 2 children 4 an 2yrs old. His mom an dad an wife an children saw it. So im more so emotional then normal.
An man i will never say my lifes been better or worse then anyones , simply do not have the right.
Also i apperciate the kind words but im not a religious man nor believe in any of that psycho babble bs because ya they were trying to say something sure. Be a good human being. But all the stories and life experiences i beg to differ then a kingdom floating in the sky. I could be wrong absolutely, most the time i am. An if i am i will dick punch Jesus and ask him what the fucks up with whats happened an happening.
But I do respect ya man and your views and I think people should do whatever the fuck they wanna do.....peacefully without effecting others. But religion an politics have killed more humans then fucking any made up bullshit so i respectfully disagree on believeing but you keep on keeping on brother no doubt your not a nice cat an respectful and i wasnt taking a shot atcha man by anymeans.
Hope your year gets better, just dont get in a rut keep those legs on the ground and moving forward with your chin up and grind it out.

About that GREY HELMET..... That's when I take a giant pull of wedos vape when he's not looking and I blow a GIANT cloud of vape smoke on his head... He loves the GREY HELMET:)
Imma go out on dat ho' stro' and get me a grey helmet i mean thats If the wife's asleep and all, lol. All seriousness tank. Luv ya , brother. Be well this new year. I'm here for you and the fam.

Imma go out on dat ho' stro' and get me a grey helmet i mean thats If the wife's asleep and all, lol. All seriousness tank. Luv ya , brother. Be well this new year. I'm here for you and the fam.
Much appreciated brutha. Rite back at ya. Luv ya too brutha. I'm always here for you as well. Stay up brutha!

Nah man i didnt take it personal i never do on here. An ya i will admit i just went to a 26yr. Viewing service today who got shot 6 times at his own familys new years eve party infront of his 2 children 4 an 2yrs old. His mom an dad an wife an children saw it. So im more so emotional then normal.
An man i will never say my lifes been better or worse then anyones , simply do not have the right.
Also i apperciate the kind words but im not a religious man nor believe in any of that psycho babble bs because ya they were trying to say something sure. Be a good human being. But all the stories and life experiences i beg to differ then a kingdom floating in the sky. I could be wrong absolutely, most the time i am. An if i am i will dick punch Jesus and ask him what the fucks up with whats happened an happening.
But I do respect ya man and your views and I think people should do whatever the fuck they wanna do.....peacefully without effecting others. But religion an politics have killed more humans then fucking any made up bullshit so i respectfully disagree on believeing but you keep on keeping on brother no doubt your not a nice cat an respectful and i wasnt taking a shot atcha man by anymeans.
Hope your year gets better, just dont get in a rut keep those legs on the ground and moving forward with your chin up and grind it out.
You don't have to be a religious man. Just have to believe I mean what I say. We're all in this together. If I truly mean I wish you well then that should be all good, brother. So, be well.

I'm sorry but this shit is beyond comical.... Don't you guys remember his German post. If the guy isn't talking in tongues he's speaking German or he snaps out of it and becomes a fluent English speaker. Am I the only one high as fuck right now and realizing the realization that something's seriously fucking wrong here lol.... I'm like on the floor dying...

Meso is a motley crew and I'm Jesus ready to get pinned to the cross for everyone's sins....lol shits comical.

Btw I didn't get my job promotion so I can burn now if I want just to get a good 8 hours of sleep.

Lmao outside the gays :p

Sponsors