Labmax results.

Well after reading this thread, the way i see it is aint nuttin we can do about it here as he is NOT a source here. I would be shocked if the guy made an appearance here cause im sure he knows he would face a shit storm.
So at the end of the day, i'll say i believe the op was trying to do a solid for the community but in the end it looks like that gesture cost him some cash.
But at least he exposed this lab as selling bunk oils so in that regard he has probably saved a lot of other people from buying bunk gear from this lab. So good job op, sorry it cost you so much cash though.

Hey man I was pissed for a day. But it's the game we play and thanks man. Just hope the guys who will read this will steer clear from the source and not listen to individual hype trains on sources

Am its also totally possible he indeed got fucked by his raw dealer ive seen that before. But his attitude is what really made me salty instead of acting logical he came at me side ways when I went to him FIRST. And asked him what was up why would this happen and is there a possible explanation for your gear failing 10 different amps an i tested a different sources with the same kit and it passed? He said it's bullshit and fuck my test. I still was cool an tried figuring it out then he no longer would respond an said im bullshit. I was never not 100% with this guy like i am with everyone I deal with. Rule number 1 in life for me is. Don't...fuck...with...people.
Simple

Hey man I was pissed for a day. But it's the game we play and thanks man. Just hope the guys who will read this will steer clear from the source and not listen to individual hype trains on sources
He brother can a ask you a few questions

Hi cdnguy and everyone else.

Other then the label we are totally seperate entities. I was curious how this thread was progressing and watching the information that was being presented.
I cant and wont comment on behalf of elite usa so i wont even go there.

Cheers fellas.
Then y are u here where is elite

So what deal did you have with elite ? I'm hearing there is more to your story

Hi cdnguy and everyone else.

Other then the label we are totally seperate entities. I was curious how this thread was progressing and watching the information that was being presented.
I cant and wont comment on behalf of elite usa so i wont even go there.

Cheers fellas.
If your gonna share labels with somebody then you share partial responsibility, imo.

So what deal did you have with elite ? I'm hearing there is more to your story

O the deal was to be completly transparent which I am. I was talking to the cat he lives a hour from me. He sent me info to pay for the gear i said give me a day i got a buddy coming to buy a new 2in1 laptop that's 776$ venova yogo 11.6in touch screen new with Windows 10. He said no i will buy it man. I said bro its worth more then the gear im wanting so he said i will just paypal you a lil extra funds to fit the shipping bill. We went back an forth. An he said he doesn't need money he doesn't do it for the money blah blah dint want to release personal shit word for word because that's not what this is about it isn't a personal attack its a business attack an why he would do this if in fact it proves like it seems to be all the same bunk gear. Anyways he said i will do a trade for your new computer an we can meet up. Then that got cancelled an since we live so close to each other we agreed on the deal I packaged the new 2in1 and sent it to him via 2 day priorty. He recieved it an said thanks an thats that. I've always always payed $$ for my shit but we came to a agreement that was a lil sweeter on his end do to the fact I wanted it that way because I was in fact not paying cash. People can bash that all they want but if someone makes a deal an gives his word as a man then that's indeed what it should be. But since I'm a super nice an honest dude I was indeed a easy mark. I new even tho he had priority mailed the stuff I had recently moved so I sent it to a old address because they still get my mail an forward it to my new apt. So it takes a extra day. Comm. Was great not going to lie about that an he seemed like a super cool dude in which I had org. Planned to do all my buying through him an set up a way to send direct funds imm. Open request. But after i tested it an blah blah blah ive stated the rest. That is the full story of this Whole deal nothing left out Zero corners cut. Except those in which would get the man hemmed up with the law. I have a zero tolerance policy for rats an would never do something to engage in that behavior out of emotion and spite. So go ahead gents i know i fucked up trusting a dude I hadn't met but we talked on a daily basis for a week an a half and I did vetting for 3 weeks prior. But be honest guys i wont be affected i know if it's indeed bunk its my loss no one else's an im not salty anymore about it. Just want my home board to know more exp. Is all.