Labmax results.

IMG_2707.PNG Just ran across this it says he switches to a different carrier oil in the colder mouths so is it really coconut oil ?

Also why nobody goes around slinging g2g's.

I never said this lab was gtg.. all my comments I made. I said all labs go to shit... I guess it sounds like I'm spewing shit but if I spewed that same shit about POTG or dictator or Drakon and who else I'm supposedly in cahoots with... idk who tbagger is and it's beyond me how we both tag teamed a source. Idk.

Good night. Instead of fighting me... why don't you help me figure out how to get blood work in NYS like the guy from Brooklyn. That will help a shit ton.

Yeah and I got HIV tested and had HIV for 6 months getting RNA/DNA tested to prove that wrong too....

Jesus Christ your a fucking wreck bro... 2000 points on my sugar asshole... or some shit. One girl who got blood work from quest diagnostics got red blood cell count that didn't exist.... that's what I meant....

I never said this lab was gtg.. all my comments I made. I said all labs go to shit... I guess it sounds like I'm spewing shit but if I spewed that same shit about POTG or dictator or Drakon and who else I'm supposedly in cahoots with... idk who tbagger is and it's beyond me how we both tag teamed a source. Idk.

Good night. Instead of fighting me... why don't you help me figure out how to get blood work in NYS like the guy from Brooklyn. That will help a shit ton.
Brother this is a prime example of why we don't pump up a source cuz you may not realize it a shit load of new people probably seen all ur post about how good this lab is and at that time the only proof u had was how you felt now this comes along and as of right now it looks like people lost money

Anyway here before I go to bed tag me if you can get enhanced bloods in NYS.. if so tell me where and in 6 weeks I'll get bloods and if it comes back all fuckrd then you can hang me and beat my corpse... that's what CDN wants...

Anyway here before I go to bed tag me if you can get enhanced bloods in NYS.. if so tell me where and in 6 weeks I'll get bloods and if it comes back all fuckrd then you can hang me and beat my corpse... that's what CDN wants...
I'm still confused on why u want to save this lab so bad from what it looks like is this lab is shit and there are a ton of labs that actually have hormone in there's

Brother this is a prime example of why we don't pump up a source cuz you may not realize it a shit load of new people probably seen all ur post about how good this lab is and at that time the only proof u had was how you felt now this comes along and as of right now it looks like people lost money

You're right and it sucks because I got played by both sides. And I refuse to believe this shit because I'm going to get bloods. I refuse until then... once I see the proof before my eyes that my levels are null and fucked then it's a wrap... but if those numbers come back good then what can anyone say but call me part of the problem?

I'm still confused on why u want to save this lab so bad from what it looks like is this lab is shit and there are a ton of labs that actually have hormone in there's

Because I bought 10 vials of Prop, god knows how many vials of tren ace I forgot that's coming soon. And MENT... not trying to save this lab. Trying to save my mind from thinking I got fucked..

Exactly !!!! He contradicts almost everything he has said here. I have seen many many posts from the past he has contradicted later. If need be I can dig them up....

Jesus fuck dude you posted a guy from Brooklyn that got labs in Brooklyn why don't you dig him up so he can show me how it's done... if shit is garbage then I got fucked as well....

Because I bought 10 vials of Prop, god knows how many vials of tren ace I forgot that's coming soon. And MENT... not trying to save this lab. Trying to save my mind from thinking I got fucked..
Well I guess we will see how it goes man but it's not looking good and I have been burnt before on meso it happens but looks like u went crazy with out any real proof this lab is good man

Well I guess we will see how it goes man but it's not looking good and I have been burnt before on meso it happens but looks like u went crazy with out any real proof this lab is good man

I've had a sigsauer to my head once and my iPhone/Wallet with my paycheck/cashed and anything taken on me... they told me to close my eyes and they emptied a empty chamber with no round in it..... I've had worse than being scammed like this.

Remember I'm the bad guy for posting a PM about 2Dumb2Plumb lol All TSL thread...

View attachment 56665

TSL LABS

Then 2Dumb2Plumb hates on TSL

View attachment 56666
View attachment 56667

But then the contradiction comes later lol
View attachment 56668

TSL LABS

Lol this was a while ago. TY.. me and Tsl have spoken afterwards and I apologized to him...

Again, instead of running me off why don't you help me out and get me those blood work done so anyone here can see whether it's seriously BUNK or legit... I got 5 labs in my stash want to accuse me of that too?

Lol this was a while ago. TY.. me and Tsl have spoken afterwards and I apologized to him...

Again, instead of running me off why don't you help me out and get me those blood work done so anyone here can see whether it's seriously BUNK or legit... I got 5 labs in my stash want to accuse me of that too?
Why would I want you here? You're a liar, lab whore, and shill everything all Meso members HATE!